Young - RAPMONSTER

Sobbing slowly and quietly making sure your roomate doesn't hear you.

You took a deep breath to stop crying but you only cried harder.

Did you have to go separate ways?

3 years. It had been three years since you parted ways from him.

Flashback 3 years~

"Stop being such a bitch to me" you exclaimed.

He was having an affair you thought. You were extremely wrong that you realised later.

"I don't get why you want to do this" He sighed in frustration.

"It's been weeks since you came back home Namjoon" you said sobbing since he always stayed at the bts dorm.

"Because I'm supposed to I've called you to the dorm too" he said.

"I cannot come over there with all the media. I'm not a kpop girl okay?" you yelled at him.

"Where did this kpop girl come in the picture?" he asked itching the back of his neck.

"It's all over the Internet. I cannot be like this." You quietly whispered going up to him.

He was startled by your sudden closeness, he thought you were going to be normal again.

He pulled your waist and you kissed him. After a long time of your lips lingering on his you pulled away.

He smiled at you and you choked back your tears. You picked up the bags on the hallway to your apartment with him.

"(y/n)?" he called out in confusion.

"I wish I could stay with you Namjoon but things are changing, goodbye" you said and walked out of the apartment you both payed rent to.

"What the fuck (y/n) you want to leave me because of some fucking gossip site? It's not true! Babe listen to me I don't love anyone else but you!" He screamed.

"I love you but we won't stay forever young, maybe you'll stop liking me when I'm older namjoon" you spoke and left.

He was in shock and you had left him.

Now~

You took off your headphones. This song was for the army.

You don't get it.

Just then you got a notification. Twitter.

He wrote the song.

You further read that he mentioned about being inspired from a special person. That could be anyone.

But why did you feel you were connected to him from all these three years?

You had done well in your college and you were doing really well in your job as well. You were content. But you missed him with every ounce of your being.

They were ruling the world now. You didn't want to ruin it. So your text was saved as a draft.

You hadn't planned on going to the concert but your roomate dragged you along. She had the VIP passes.

"Okay so we're going to perform the last song" Tae said in the Mic making girls scream.

"Rapmon here worked hard on this song" Suga added and everyone cheered.

They started to sing. The spotlight on Rapmon first. Then Suga then Hobi.

You had goosebumps. They sounded even better live.

"Forever we are young"

"Forever ever ever ever"

"Dream hope forward forward"

The crowd was singing with them and Rapmon came to stand in front of you.‎Your eyes meeting his, your heart almost falling out of your mouth.

"How have you been Jagi?" he spoke through the mic and he had turned it off.

"I'm okay" you spoke wiping the residual tears.

"I have one question for you" He said and you nodded for him to continue.

"Will you stay with me till I'm old?" he asked and you nodded yes, though weakly.

He fist pumped in the air and everyone in the arena was leaving including your roomate who winked at you.

"What about your work?" you asked.

"Can we discuss that later?" he said and you laughed a little.

He pulled you on to the stage, only bighit staff was around so he gave you a tight hug.

"Forever we are young to each other" he spoke. ‎