Children - RAPMONSTER

You were hanging the washed clothes to dry and you had to leave for work.

You felt familiar hands around your waist and a heavy head on your shoulder.

"Namjoon, you woke up early" you said and he kissed your shoulder blade.

"Mm yeah, the bed doesn't feel the same without you next to me" He said and you could smell his aftershave.

"Sure" you said as you finally finished hanging all the clothes on the line.

"As you're done here, may I do the honours of taking those clothes off you?" he asked lifting your shirt up.

"I have work" you said and he smirked, showing his dimple.

"It's Saturday. We have work." he said and carried you to your shared bedroom.

"That was wild" you breathed, and he chuckled.

"Sure, I'm surprised you took over" he said while putting his jeans on and laying next to you.

You saw his shirtless body and admired how perfect he was.

He was cute, sexy, hot, handsome and everything you ever needed.

"Saranghae" he said and spooned you.
"Hmm love you too" you said and held him.

*ting tong*

You shot up and he pulled you back down.

"I'll see" He said and went downstairs.
"Am I disturbing?" you heard his mom ask him.

"No ma not at all" he replied as you cursed.

"Shit shit shit" you said, wearing your clothes and tying your hair up.

You rushed to the washroom and washed your face.

"I'll just wear a shirt ma" he said and he came back up.

"It hurts oppa" you said mentioning pain because of your 'hard' work.

"Sorry Jagi, you can manage or I'll tell her you're sick?" he asked.

"Shut up you don't know how mom's think let's go" you said throwing a shirt at his face.

He wore it while laughing and followed you downstairs.

"Hello" you said shyly.

"You look tired" she said and hugged you as usual.

You hugged her back and scratched the back of your neck.

"I came late from work yesterday" you said and she nodded, she never discouraged you like other boyfriends mom's would.

"Mom, you here for a while?" he asked and she nodded.

You tied you hair up in a bun and walked to the kitchen.

"Stir fried vegetables and Glass noodles" you told yourself and begun chopping.

You were stirring the vegetables in the curry when someone pulled you back, startling you.

"Namjoon don't do that, it's scary sometimes" you whispered.

"Mianhae" he huskily said in your ear.
"Get out now, do not, distract me" you said and pushed him off you playfully.
"Arasseo" he said and raised his arms up, surrendering.

You turned towards the food and picked up a spoon to taste it, when you felt someone's hand lightly brush your butt.

"I'm going to kill you" you slowly whispered and he walks out quickly before you turn around.

"Finally ready" you said and served the food telling Rapmon to get his mum.

"Ma she cooked" he said.

"Why didn't you tell me you were cooking?" she asked you just shrugged.

"He wanted to spend time with you"
You answered and she pulled his ear.

"Can't even help" she said and he laughed.

You were almost done with your food but your boyfriends mom's words made you choke on your food.

Making Namjoon to get you water and rub your back.

"So when are you planning to have kids?" she had asked.

He nodded no at his mom but you answered her.

"When he stops behaving like a five year old" you said and his mom laughed giving you a hi5.

You bid goodbyes to her and she told him to take care of you.

She was so sweet.

He hovered over you on the couch and you pushed him off.

"I thought we were going to have kids" he said, laughing his ass off.

"Not until we're married besides you haven't even asked" you said and he nodded.

"It's not like you're not my wife" He said. But he convinced you anyways.