Supermarket - JIN

Jin was driving you guys to the supermarket, since he just came back from tour and he wanted a lot (a hell lot) of supplies.

"How was everything?" you asked him looking out the window.

"Great" he answered making you think why he was speaking in mono syllables.

You both didn't keep much contact which each other, making it awkward.

Jin wasn't like that. He knew you were busy but somewhere he'd hoped you'd make some time for him too.

He always held his phone before sleeping making Yoongi scoff because he didn't get why hyung wasn't just throwing it aside so he can peacefully sleep for a few hours.

You on the other hand were busy with your studies. Your boyfriend was rich but hell you weren't going to support yourself with his money. Besides you weren't that bad at studies, you were average.

Jin was getting frustrated by your voice being uninterested through the phone. He noticed you overwork yourself at night. Since that was when you felt peaceful. But the bags under your eyes told the opposite.

He quietly sighed to himself as you both had finally reached the supermarket.

He got a cart for you both to throw in your supplies but you jumped into it surprising him.

"(y/n)?" he questioned and you looked at him, tired as hell even though he was back from that 3 month tour.

"Okay" he just nodded pushing you forward, throwing in supplies where your body hadn't occupied space.

"You like those songs where they throw everything in the supermarket and then they make our in the end?" you asked Jin, thinking of all the movies and music videos had that scene.

"I'm not going to say anything because Gdragon sunbaenim has done that" He lowered his face to your ear and whispered "I absolutely hate it though" he slowly mouthed the words.

"I hate it too" you nodded in agreement. Him pushing you to the corner to pick up all the vegetables.

"That it looks good, let's pick that" you pointed out to a very attractive looking red cabbage.

Jin grinned at you and picked it. He wanted to make cabbage soup for feeling at home and it was like you read his mind.

"You know that's a wastage of so much food and it takes so much effort to stack up those items on shelves" you said coming back to the topic.

"I agree, oh we donated to charity on tour" he said finally opening up. Your eyes went bright and looked at him with adoration.

"That's amazing baby!" you said and gave him a flying kiss. He blushed, asking you to do it again.

"Hana durrr sayyy" he spoke and you did it again and he took your picture.

"Jindaaa!" you whined and he laughed pushing the cart with you in it.

"You look like princess peach in that cart" he said making you laugh.

"I can't believe you were thinking of Mario kart right now!" you told him and he rolled his eyes.

"Why?" He asked.

"I was too, imagine racing in these with boat paddles" you said and grabbed some of the snacks you could reach our for from the cart.

"That's too much junk food, but what the hell, they gave us only healthy food most the time on tour, hey jagi?" he called out and you looked up at him, his face upside down looking down at you.

His perfect lips and his blonde bangs flowing a little sent you on overdrive but you held it in. Jin would love the kiss but you had to wait.

"What did you eat?" he asked concerned.

"Oh mostly rice and stir fried veggies, then a lot of potato crisps, and coffee" you blabbered.

Finally reaching the counter Jin helped you out of the cart and you held on to him longer.

You had missed this so much but you'd never admit.

"Jagiyaaa~" he said softly in your ear.

"Ye?" you answered and he gave you an open mouthed kiss.

Finally.

"You know that even though we didn't wreck the supermarket I kissed you now that's a first in history" he chuckled making you pull his face back to kiss him again.

You returned the kiss and bit on his lip a little which made him nuts and he gripped on to you holding your waist firmly and placing chaste kisses on your lips.

"Ahem" someone coughed to alert you two.

"Oh I'm so sorry" He said his hands slyly creeping and drawing a heart on your butt before he winked at you and walked over to the woman behind the counter.

You were dragged with one hand of his while his other hand pushed the cart.

You were going to have a good time real soon.