Shy - SUGA

You received a text from your boyfriend, Suga. You ignored it and went back to your documents.

Your phone started to ring and you sighed.

"Hello?" you said.

"Why aren't you talking to me?" he asked.

"I am no?" you said totally oblivious.

"It's been 2 whole weeks since we spoke properly or even had-" He was going to say.

"Suga I am talking to you and about that, I just don't feel like it" you said which was totally wrong.

"(y/n)" he said and you hummed.

"I'm coming over" he said and he hung up.

You didn't care at all and went back to your documents. But all you thought was about how he used to kiss you.

He used to have a lot of time for you but you felt like he'd been avoiding you so you did the same.

I only miss him, you thought to yourself.

You heard the door open, he had a spare key to your apartment.

"Umm hi?" he said, scratching the back of his head.

"Hey" you said, glancing at him for a second but nothing everything about him.

He looked extra gorgeous tonight.

Plus that voice you missed. Nothing compared to him in front of you, talking.

"Why are you mad at me (y/n)?" he asked and you shrugged, signing furiously on the document.

"At least look at me" He said and you sighed, turning towards him.

"What?" you asked.

"I don't like this, we barely talk, you ignore my texts-" He started to change his tone into a rude one.

"Listen Suga" you said and he looked at you from the couch, you were on the dining table little away.

"I just miss you okay" you said in defeat.

"I hate the fact that you never miss me and you're always chill af" you said.

He simply walked over to you and wrapped his arms over your neck, hugging you, putting his chin on your head.

He kissed your hair, you thanked god you'd washed it only hours ago.

"You just had to tell me honey, I don't realise such things you know" He said and you nodded 'okay'.

"I can't be selfish Yoongi, you're a celebrity okay" you sighed and he breathed.

"See I'm yours and I love you, my fans are my priority, yes. But (y/n) you're my priority too" he said and made you feel a tiny bit better.

"It sucks no? How I can't kiss you all the time" you said and he smiled to himself.

"Would you like to go out with me? For a round?" he said and you nodded yes.

You walked to your room to change your clothes and he followed you.

As you took your clothes and walked to the bathroom, he snatched your arm pulling you on the bed with him.

"You're not going to change there" he said and you cursed.

"What the fuck?" you asked but you knew exactly what he was talking about.

He hovered over you and put your hair aside from your face.

"May I?" He asked and lifted your top a little.

"Yes you may" you agreed, knowing if this happened there was no walking for two days straight.

He kissed your navel and walked out the room, after winking at you.

You smiled to yourself and changed into a casual full sleeved grey dress paired with a black leather jacket that belonged to Suga and combat boots.

He smiled as he saw your attire and offered his hand for you to hold.

You took it and walked out of your home locking it with the key.

He opened the car door for you, Suga was two extremes.

One, he won't give a fuck.

Two, he'll care about you like crazy.

And luckily you were two.

"Where are we going?" you asked as he sped up.

His hair looked amazing, lightest shade of baby blue and seagreen.

"Just some normal place" he answered.

You looked around and finally he stopped the car.

"It's that restaurant" you gasped and he grinned.

"Yes" He said and you both had food in the restaurant you had your first date in.

It had been an three years since that first date.

After getting out, you saw a few guys checking you out, you did what you always do in such situations, ignore them.

But Suga being possessive, glared them down. His stare was intimidating even for you.

You loved that about him, his power over you and other people. He really did have an effect.

Nobody messed with him easily.

He took you home and once you got in the house he backed you up against the door and locked your lips in a kiss.
Your hands automatically went through his hair and lightly tugged on it, he smiled through the kiss.

After several minutes of non stop breathtaking(literally) make out sessions he parted away.

"Not enough?" he asked, smirking.

You couldn't breathe. But you nodded no.

He chuckled and then kissed your cheek.

"Let's go to sleep" He said and you nodded.

"Yeah" you said, having wrong thoughts.

"I mean actual sleep" He said and you sighed. He read your mind.

"Okay" you agreed.