I eat the food that they give me. It's actually quite good. They must have a chef that prepares the food because it's gourmet. I sit down and eat enjoying the meal. I don't know if it'll be my last. As I scoot in my chair, the thread in the underwear scratches my skin reassuring me. That's my only hope right now. The tracking device is there just in case they look, they'll be able to find me. I don't know how Brianne explained my disappearance.

I finish eating and turn on the television. There isn't anything on the news that talks about my disappearance. I'm sure they're keeping it out of the news so nothing gets leaked, but it also scares me because I wonder if they are still looking for me. I really hope that they are.

Samson

"Samson!" I hear Brock saying as he shakes me. "What?" I groan turning over. "They found Carmen's clothes!" He responds. I wake up instantly, "What did you give me and how long have I been sleep?"

"I gave you some melatonin and you've been out for about six hours. You can be mad at me later. Come on, they found her clothes." He says again. I jump out of the cot and run to the bathroom really quick freshening myself up before joining everyone in the main room.

I walk inside, "Where did you find her clothes?"

"They were found behind the clinic that was bombed." Agent Yard responds. "Did they find any clues?" I ask. "None but there were new cameras installed about a month after the bombing, they wanted to see if the bombers came back to the scene of the crime. We're waiting for the footage to arrive now."

"Did they find her underwear with the rest of the clothes?" I ask. "No. So we have people driving around to see if we can pick up the signal. Hopefully, she's not too high up or they won't catch the signal." Agent Holmes responds.

We wait, working the leads that we have until the video arrives. I think and ask, "What happened with the agents that supposed to guard her that day?"

"They said that they started to follow them when they left and there was an accident right in front of them blocking them inside the complex." Agent Holmes responds. "Why didn't they call someone else?" I ask. "We don't know, that's why they're sitting in a jail cell right now." He says.

This is getting more frustrating by the minute. Another agent walks inside the door hurriedly, "That waitress that we talked to when Carmen first disappeared just bought a new car and moved into a new apartment. We checked her bank account and there was a hundred thousand dollar transfer to her account the day after we talked to her. "Go pick her up." Agent Yard tells him. "On our way."

Brock voices my thoughts, "What did Brianne do?"

Everything arrives at once, her clothes, video access and the waitress. While they set up the video, Agent Yard and another agent on the team, go to question the waitress. I go through her clothes. All that they tell me is that the clothes were ripped off of her body. There are no finger prints and no blood which makes me feel hopeful.

The video is finally uploaded and ready to be seen. We press the button and the video starts. I shows Brianne's car going around the front of the building and disappearing. It shows up again in the back of the building. She opens the car door and the kidnappers pull Carmen out of the car. She looks unconscious. They hand Brianne a suitcase and she gets in her car and drives away. They throw Carmen in the back seat of a very fancy Mercedes and drive off.

We freeze the frame and get the plate number on the vehicle so we can run them. Hopefully, they'll still be there and Carmen will be there with them. On a whim, we did a toxicology report on Ray and it just arrived also. It shows that he was drugged. We pulled the video from Ray's company and see the two guys carry him inside of his building and set him down on his desk about four a.m. that morning. Brianne has a lot of explaining to do. She will also be serving a lot of time in jail.

"I'll go and pick her up." Agent Yard volunteers. "I got this one. I'm going with you." I tell her. I want to be the one who cuffs her. I'm antsy the whole ride to her house. I knew that she was evil, but I didn't know that she would go this far. "Calm down. Her daughter will be there." Agent Yard reminds me. Crap.

We pull up to her house and knock on the door. She answers, "Hi guys. Did you have any more questions for me?" I just get straight to the point, "You are being placed under arrest for kidnapping. You have the right to remain silent." I step around her and start putting the cuffs on her while I finish telling her the Miranda rights. Ray comes halfway down the stairs and looks at us. He doesn't say anything, just turns around and goes back up the steps. I finish reading her rights to her and take her out to the car.

The ride back to the station was made in silence. She doesn't say anything. I don't ask her anything, because I know what she did. She will be going to jail and I will do everything in my power to keep her there. When we get to the station, she's escorted inside and to a cell. When they close the cell behind her, she starts talking, "You don't want to hear my side of the story? I'll be out of here before you know it. Ray will bail me out."

Ray steps up behind me and says, "No I won't. You drug me and have two strangers come into my house and take me to my business. Not only will you rot in jail, you will rot in hell." He turns around and walks out the door without a backwards glance.

I follow him not being able to look at her for one more second.

When we get out of her hearing distance, Ray looks heartbroken, "I'm sorry man. I would have insisted that she got help had I known that she was this far gone. I thought she was accepting her, that's why I stopped watching her so closely."

I clap him on the shoulder, "Don't worry about it. We all thought that she was beginning to accept her. Are you sure that you're not going to help her?"

"I'll get her a lawyer, but that's it. I will be filing divorce papers soon." He says. I completely understand where he's coming from, but I know that he's heartbroken that someone he loves did all of this. Not only to Carmen, but to him. I feel sorry for him and Raven, they won't have her around anymore.

He follows me back into the main room. "We have the address off of the plates. It belongs to Dr. Reznick's stepson. I'm hoping that we'll find answers as well as Carmen when we pick them up." Agent Holmes says. I'm hoping that we find her there. "I'm going with you." I insist. "Wouldn't have it any other way. Make sure that you take the tracker." He tells me.

Carmen

They come inside the room to take my plate. He drops a sack in front of me, "Here's some clothes. Enjoy them while you can because we've figured out what we're going to do with you." A chill runs down my spine, "What are you going to do with me?"

"We've been in touch with someone in the sex trade business. They will be by to pick you up this afternoon. You will be in South America by tomorrow at this time." He tells me.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I ask. I don't want them to know that I've gotten my memory back. "Dr. Reznick was my stepfather. He caught my mother cheating on him and he was going to divorce her and give her nothing. We saw his will and knew if he died, she would inherit some money. So she enlisted my best friend and me to blow up the place. We didn't count on one person catching us before we did it. After the building blew up, we saw you being thrown and when we took your ID out of your pockets, you weren't breathing and you didn't have a pulse."

"We wrongly assumed that you were dead. But we still drove by your apartment every now and then so we could make sure that you didn't return. Then low and behold, we walk by a restaurant and look in the windows and there you are! We even had better luck when your friend volunteered to give you to us. We paid her and the waitress at the restaurant off to say that you were there. No one ever knew what happened. They're probably looking for you and now they'll never find you." He says smugly.

Oh fuck.