"Welcome to the Hood." She slowly reads out loud. Light spills out as the door opens and she looks up into the person's face. "Fuck."

~~~

Regina just rolls her eyes when Emma doesn't answer her as the blonde stomps out of the laundry room. She continues to sort and load when she hears the door slam. Stopping what she's doing, she walks out and finds Emma's keys gone from the bowl they keep the keys in. With a quick look around she also finds Emma's boots and jacket are missing, as well as the Bug from the driveway.

"For fuck sakes Emma." Regina groans. Looking outside again she can see that the sun is already setting. Regina goes back to her laundry and knows that Emma will be back soon, she just needs time to cool off. When she's finished throwing the first load into the dryer and putting the second into the washer she decides to call Emma.

"It's Emma Swan-Mills. Leave a name and message at the beep." Regina gets her wife's voicemail and waits until the little beep sounds.

"Emma, please come home so we can have an intelligent conversation. You're not being paranoid." 

She decides to vacuum the main floor of the house and waits for Emma to walk through the door. She doesn't.

"I'm starting to worry. Please at least call me back."

Regina vacuums the second floor and does some more laundry.

"If you were trying to worry me, you've done a great job."

The bathrooms are spotless and she does another load of clothes.

"Now I'm just a touch angry along with worried. Where the hell are you?" 

Regina pours herself a glass of wine and watches some T.V. 

"Get home, now. What if you're hurt, or worse? Quit acting like a fucking child." 

"I'm sorry for calling you a child. I'm still pissed though."

Regina knows she's not going to sleep until Emma is home so she just puts Henry to bed and then makes herself comfortable in the movie room.

~~~

"Emma Swan-Mills." Robin sneers, looking down slightly at the blonde standing at his doorstep.

"Robin." Is what she squeaks out.

"You do realize this isn't a violation of the lovely restraining order you slapped me with against both you and Regina, right?"

"Yes, I know."

"Well if you're not here on official business, get the fuck off my property." Robin says, and then begins to close the door. Emma sticks her foot in before he can close it and he frowns at her.

"I may not be here on official business but I need help."

"With what?" 

"I went for a walk in the woods and I got lost."

"No shit. It's dark, and you're an idiot."

"First, rude. Second, I know. I need help getting back to my car."

"Where'd you park?" He asks impatiently. Emma jumps on the chance that he's actually helping her.

"The road off of Gold's shop." She says and his eyebrows jump up his forehead in surprise.

"You must've walked five miles. What are you doing in the woods?"

"I'm sure you'd love to know, but I think I'll keep that to myself." Emma says, looking down at her hands.