chapter 13 hanging out

Start from the beginning

"Okay" I unlock the front door and close it behind me. I sit on the porch chair and wait. The breeze today was really cool. Shamsia pulls up in a dark blue kia car. I walk off the porch and get inside the car.

"As Salamu Alaykum shamsia"

"Wa laykum Wa salam"

We pull out the drive way and head down the rode out of my neighborhood.

"Where we going first?" I ask.

"To a belly dancing class but first I got to get is the belly dancing outfits"

"Belly dancing outfits? Belly dancing class?" I ask.

"Yeah. You can shake some for your hubbie once you learn to belly dance" she laughs.

"You are crazy. So how much is it? I got a couple of hundreds in my wallet"

"It's free for us because my mom friend works there so she said she'll let us do the class for free"

"That's great"

"Sure is"

"Where do we get the belly dancing clothes at?"

"At the mall"

"What store?"

"There this store that has hermit grabs in it and all this other stuff. But there's a clothes part and the belly dancing kit and clothes are there. It comes in different colors. I'm getting baby blue. What are you getting?

"Um maybe pink or purple or black" I shrug.

"I think you would look good in pink. But you can spice it up for you hubbie and get red" she nudge me.

"Oh whatever" I chuckle.

"I'm serious. Men like it when the women look hot. Red is hot especially for when your in that hottie mood" she laughs.

"How do you know this?"

"I have a mom who belly dance for her husband. My mom is a pro. She can belly dance so fast. I had to video tape her. She taught me some moves and what colors to wear if I belly dance for my husband. My brother actually bust in on me when my mom was teaching me to belly dance and I had on the bra and the slip thing on but I put shorts underneath. He was laughing at me because I was moving my hips. So I throw a shoe at him" she shakes her head laughing.

"I wish I had a brother. Their cute when their babies but I don't know about when there older"

"Brothers are okay but there's a down side to it"

"That is?"

"Well boys are 'know it all' some of them. They always do anything they want" she throws her hand in the air.

"Shamsia keep your hands on the steering wheel. I want to live today" I put my hand on her shoulder.

"I can drive with one hand"

"Um no, drive with two hands"

"Asmah do you drive?" She ask looking at me from the corner of her eye.

"No but Isma'el will teach me"

"Yeah, he'll teach you" She said sarcastic.

"Seriously, he will"

"Yeah right"

We pull up at the mall and find a parking space.

"Let's go shop til we drop baby" shamsia excitedly says as she gets out the car.

We walk into the mall and we immediatly go inside Victoria Secrets.

"Asmah look at these pink polka dot panties" shamsia holds them up grinning.