I turn towards Raftar to find him already staring at me. My grin gets even more larger and my hand automatically raises ....... ( chill guys she wont slap him hehe )

My hand automatically raises for an hi-fi for which Raftar just stares at it.

Doesnt this moron know how to give a hi-fi?

I roll my eyes and take his free hand that isn't resting on my shoulder and slap my palm against his palm." That was hilarious Raftar . You gave her a superub chop. Haha you should have seen her face. She was so scared of you " i say and giggle. Raftar joins me with his own laughter. He shakes his.

" oh khushbu , what am I going to do with you? "

" feed me. Im starving " I pout. Im so damn hungry.Raftar shakes his head again in disapproval but nonetheless leads me to the tables.

Raftar's pov:

                I pull her towards the table since she probably seems to be starving. What happened there earlier made my blood boil. Dina is gonna get it. Im gonna cut the ties with her company . She will learn her lesson.   Get ready to get doomed Dina.

    " oh , look Raftar our table ." She says pointing at a table. " there it is written Mr. And Mrs. Raftar Ali." She says with a smile.

        Oh she must be really hungry.

      How pathetic of me . I should feed her more often.

         I pull my hand away and pull out a chair for her but she doesn't even look at me and puuls out a chair for herself and sits down looking around at others.

   She needs to get used to this. Control... Control....

         " why are you standing Raftar? " I heave a breath and sit. Control . Donot lash out.

     " Khushbu , I want you know what formalities are. " I say out when I can't hold on anymore. She looks at me with furrowed eyebrows.

  " excuse me ? What did I do? " oh this sure as hell is going to turn out a heated conversation.

  " I pulled out that chair out for you and I always try to open your car door but you beat me to it and do it yourself. You just wont listen to me. I -" before I could say more a waiter comes and stands beside our table.

" sir, mam, what would you like to order? " I open my menu card and look while khushbu looks into hers.
I know what I want. I turn towards the waiter and give him my order.

" Ill have no. 26" he nods at me and turns towards khushbu. Who is looking at the card like its all greek and latin which It is .  The food provided here is continental. Though halal food but continental and she must not have any idea about the language used .

" Ill order for you knushbu " I say but she is Khushnu and she has to defy me everything and anything.

" No. I can do that for myself. " she says . And randomly opens the menu book . She doesnt even read it properly .
" Ill have no. 256" she says with a determined look.

      I look down in the menu and see that its NÉCORA .

    The velvet crab.

    Im one hundred percent sure that she is not used to eating crab. Since she denied eating it at out wedding.

  " Khushbu-" I try to explain that to her but she puts her hand up.

   " I know what to do. " she says with confidence. Oh? Fine .