The beginning!

There once lived a girl named Xia. I use to know when to do right from wrong but that all change when my parents and little brother had gotten in a car accident, my whole life changed when I was only 14 and in school. I didn't know what happen or who did what but, ever since then things started to get hard for me because, I didn't have any grandparents that were alive. I had to get a job to support myself and go to school. Now that I'm now 16 things got even harder for me. At school I keep to myself not to let people know my weakness. My whole life was about to change again on me and I didn't know it. I got up as usual at 6:30 and, fixed her long blond straight razor cut hair, got dress in a nice cute light blue tank top, with a pair of my favorite holed pants, and my black pair of Nike. When I was finished with that I rushed to ate breakfast so, I won't be late for the bus but when I started for the door the bus had already passed through. I knew if I walked I would be late but, if I ran to school I would be there right when the bus did and wouldn't be late nor tardy for class but, I didn't care anymore so I just walked to school. On the way to school I seen one of my old friends from grade school driving to school and he must have seen me walking and stopped. " Why are you walking to school Xia?" Asked William, and I just looked at him. What The Fuck does it look like William. I'm walking to school dum Ass. I just said," I walking school because, I woke up late and missed the bus and, I know that you know I could have ran and would be at school already but, I don't care anymore William." He just looked at her as if he would have been her brother. This isn't like you to give up just so quietly already. Since he knew me all of his life. That was saying something! William just said, " Get in I'll drive you. Since I'm going that way to." I just looked at him for a moment and said," Thank you." William of course being nice to me said," Don't mention it. I'll do anything for my Xia." I of course not thinking anything of it just said," OK." After 2 an half miles they were at school and as usual everyone when over to his 1988 Chevy K5 Blazer, as we got out with our things. They had started to whisper and saying what is Xia doing with William or what William doing with Xia. I look at him in away that said you better get me out of here now and I don't need people thinking that I'm going out with you William. He must have had notice the way I was looking at him because, he just went over to me and put his arm around me as if I were his girlfriend and walked with me the rest the way to school and finely said in a low voice that only I could hear and said," Would you like to go to my house and catch up and, talked about what happened to you, your parent, and your little brother, so I can help you out, my Xia." With that said he left me to thinking that he might like me and what to say to him, yes or no to him later after school.