chapter 18

Sunday:

"Manik wake up!" Cabir shouted pulling his duvet.

"Ugh! Get lost Cabir! Sone de muje!" Manik yelled and hid his face under the pillow.

"Manik uth naa" shouted Mukti this time.

"What's wrong with you guys? Koi kaam nahi hai kya? It's Sunday yaar let me sleep!" Manik growled from under the pillow.

There was silence for a minute and then, SPLASH!!

"What the hell!!" Manik screamed and sat upright wiping off the water from his face while fab 4 smirked.

"Sab ne decide kiya hai kya that you'll keep on drenching me? Pehle Nandini and now you guys!"

"Ok relax now, fresh hoke niche aaja, we'll have lunch then pool party" Mukti said.

"If dad comes to know, ghar kya hospital se bhi bahar nikaldenge" Manik said getting up from his bed.

"If you've forgotten, uncle is out of town for the day, that's why we're here" Dhruv said.

-------------

"Lets jump in!" Alya shouted excitedly on reaching the pool side after lunch and after having changed their clothes.

"One minute" Manik spoke and encircled his arm around Cabir's neck.
"Just to remind you, you're in a relationship now, so don't you think you should invite Navya?"

"O Teri!! Madhubala ko toh bhul hi gaya me!" Cabir said covering his mouth.

"Oh yes!" Mukti shouted.
"Lets call Navya and Nandini, and Cabir you can also tell Nyonika aunty about you two"

"Wah Mukti, I thought you had no brains, but nice idea" Cabir said patting her cheek.

"Shut up!" Mukti punched him.

"Ok then, I'll go and pick them" Cabir said and the rest agreed.

--------------

"What will I do there? No Navya tum jao" Nandini said after Navya told her that Cabir is on his way to pick them.

"I'm not listening to anything, you're coming and that's final" Navya ordered.

"But.." Before Nandini could continue, the door bell rang.

"Aagaya Cabir, chalo" Navya dragged Nandini with her.

------------

The trio reached Malhotra Mansion and went to the pool side.
Manik was done with his last lap and he emerged out of the water.
Seeing him Ms.Nandini Murthy was clean bowled.

His fair skin tone, his broad shoulders melting perfectly into his toned chest and muscular arms with a tattoo on his upper back.