chapter 3

Hello people! I hope you are not getting bored already? 😜🙈

_______________________

Not getting any response from the other side, Nandini slowly opened her eyes.
The sight infront of her was enough for her to forget all her worries.

"Bhaaaaiiiii!!" she screamed as she hoped on the guy taking him in a bone crashing hug.
He responded equally and finally after a while, they broke the hug.

"Chotttiii! I missed you soo much!!" he spoke while cupping her face.
"Yeah right!" she jerked away his hand and folded her arms across her chest turning away her face from him.
"That's why you took so long to come hai na?"

"Aree Nandini aisa nahi hai...you know na I couldn't make it.."
"But that's not fair na Cabir!" she complained.
C: acha baba...sorry...I won't go anywhere now...promise!
N: pakka na?
C: Haa Haa pakka. Ab agar tax na lagraha ho toh..thoda smile bhi karde?

Hearing him, she couldn't help but smile.

C: ye hui na baat. Now tell me how are you?
N: me? I'm perfectly fine! Muje kya hoga? (she replied avoiding eye contact)

Cabir was about to say something just then they heard someone calling him.

"Cabir!"

They were facing their back to the canteen and Cabir turned.

Nandini's POV

There!
His voice! Omg!

He's just a few feet behind me!

Aiyyapa!!! Kya karu me? Should I go away?

Nandini pagal he kya? Kab tak bhaagegi? Aaj nahi toh kal you have to face him na? Khaa nahi jayega woh tuje!

Yes Nandini! You can do it! C'mon!

Gathering all my courage, I turned around just to find Cabir standing with him while he was on a call.

OH MY GOD! Manik Malhotra! He's still the same. No! He's become more handsome.
That perfectly gelled up hair.
His dark brown almond shaped eyes.
His perfect lips. His smile. 😍

Wait! Has he grown taller?

Eiffel tower kahi ka!

End of POV

Nandini was busy ogling at him when Cabir noticed her and came to her.

"Choti?" he spoke placing his hand on her shoulder.

As soon as she felt a touch, she quickly composed herself just to find Cabir with a questioning look on his face.

"Huh? Haa bhai? You were saying something?"
"Why were you staring at him like this?" he questioned.

"What? Me? No!! Woh actually...I was thinking of something..so...haa...I wasn't staring!" replied Nandini at a go.
"Okay! Chill!" chuckled Cabir.

"Ya...ok fine...see you!" They heard Manik who neared them disconnecting the call.

"Bro! Woh mom.." Manik left his sentence incomplete as his eyes fell on Nandini.

As soon as he looked at her, she quickly averted her gaze and looked down.

"Hey! I've seen you! I mean..I know you!" spoke Manik as he scratched his temple trying to remember.

"Toh yaad kar na ghajini!" interrupted Cabir.

"Yeah...umhhh....ruk na!"

Nandini seemed to have frozen on her spot. Especially after knowing that he remembers her. He examined her for a while when he finally remembered.