chapter 11

Hey all...I know I'm late 🙈 sorry, but hojata hai 😉

Happy reading ❤

______________________________________

Malhotra Mansion:

Manik was pacing to and fro in his room. Nandini's words echoed in his mind "Abhi tak itna gussa karte ho?"

"God!" he sighed as he lay down on his bed. He remembered the incidents of medical school as well as her words.
Control your temper Manik

This anger will lead you nowhere

"How? Matlab kese karleti he ye? How does she always manage to calm me down?!"

Her face flashed infront of his eyes everytime and he closed them tightly unable to understand what was happening to him. He hid his face in the pillow trying to get some sleep.

NavNi's flat:

"Tumne Manik se aise kyu kaha ke woh abhi tak itna gussa karta hai?" asked Navya as she settled herself on the bed.
"Don't even ask Navya" replied Nandini. "His anger na..is uncontrollable"

Nav: But he was just helping us na..
Nan: I know Navya, but you know school mein he used to get involved in fights for protecting his friends. I mean, I really like it when he is so protective about fab 5 but usse apne gusse ko control me rakhna chahiye na...but no, once he gets angry, he doesn't listen to anyone.
Nav: but he listened to you..

Nandini looked at her in surprise. "Haa..woh...chodo na..let's sleep"

----------------

Next day:

Manik had been trying to find a chance to talk to Nandini but she wasn't even looking at him instead was engrossed in her work.

He finally took a deep breath and went to her.

"Nandini" he called out.
"Hmm" she just hmmed in reply while checking on the patient.
"Woh..I wanted to talk to you" he said hesitatingly.
"Say" she replied still doing her work.
"Actually..." he stopped seeing her busy.
"Can you look at me?" he asked softly.

She turned to look at him and folded her arms across her chest. "Bolo"

"I'm sorry" he quickly apologized.
"Sorry? For what?" She frowned.

M: for yesterday
N: what about yesterday?
M: that...wo jo hospital ke bahaar hua..
N: so you are sorry for your anger?
M: y..yeah
N: it's ok

With this she turned again to continue her work while he stood there blankly.
"It's ok?" he asked raising his eyebrows.
"Yah" she replied.

He held her arm and turned her. "Nandini c'mon yaar"
She looked at him in confusion. "What?"
"You forgave me so easily?"
She freed her arm from his grip. "Who am I to forgive you Manik? And why are you even saying sorry to me?"

"Because I know you..you don't like my anger" he answered looking here and there.
"No one does..neither your friends nor your mom..do you say sorry to everyone?"
He instantly looked at her and she continued, "And it's not even about saying sorry, it's about you...controlling your temper"

"Okay fine!" he sighed. "I'll try...I'll try to control my temper..now sorry accepted?"

N: only on one condition
M: what condition?
N: chocolate!
M: what!