Chapter 40. Death

Madara was still fighting one of the shinigamis, he already took one out and Kaguya was dealing with the two women. The little girl that was the first who met us looked at me and saw his body and get rid of Kaguya for a second so she could go to his corpse. I let her pass and go to help the rest.
I was watching as she was holding his body that was fading.
I finished The rest very quickly then I turned back to her.
" Go on. Kill me." She said facing me.
" I don't want to."
" Right , we all do what the princess wants. "
" I'm not like that." I said and she glared at me completely disgusted.
" Come with me"
She was so surprised, but still somehow happy.
" You wanted to get out of here for some time, am I right?" I said smiling and she took my hand.
" We were planning of leaving this place togheter."
" we? "
" We were lovers. Still he loved you more. "
" I... " okey awkward moment.
" It's okey. I know that you didn't like him that way. He was a good man, you know? He did everything for us to be happy."
" Then let me show you the real world." I said and we started running to the gates.
Madara and Kaguya passed through them, but me and the shinigamis.
" Holy shit. What the Fuck,come on don't do this to me. Come on." I said punching the stupid gate that didn't let me and her pass.
" Why can't you pass?" Madara asked a little surprised, wanting to came back.
" We're part of it, no?" I asked trying to figure it out.
" I was afraid that this could happen" she said very dissapointed.
" I know how you can pass" I said looking at her.
It's true I know a way to make her able to get out of here, still.. I don't know a way to make me go.
" What?! Is that possible?!"
" Yeah, still it'll hurt a little" I said then my hand went through her tiny body.
She coughed blood and I started to suck chakra from her, replaceing it with sage chakra. In my body is a complete mixture of different types of chakra, but now, I can say that I have them all. Her chakra was slowly disappearing inside me and she received a part of mine. I stopped at the point that she was a simple human, well not a human, a ninja, that could easily beat a lot of people, like Madara or Itachi. She looked at me. This way I can't possibly go out now.
When she passed through the gate the place suddenly went dark and I could feel a very very strong blood lust, and for the first time it wasn't from me. I was surrounded by a lot of strange creatures, that didn't look very friendly. They were coming from everywhere. Suddenly my body started to feel strange, probably because my chakra was finally mixing with the shinigamis'. That feeling came again. I could feel the power going through my veins. Just what is this.
Those things attacked me, but I stopped their attacks simply. Then suddenly a huge... Colossal thing... Animal... Or something like that came straight to me and punched me, then all of sudden my chakra was canceled and I couldn't protect myself. He hit me, nearly killing me I was laying on the cold ground as other thing came and they were eating me. I tried to get rid of them but nothing worked. My chakra was like gone and my wounds weren't healing. Then my consciousness was fading and my body went numb. I was nearly dead when I dark, unusual chakra rise inside of me. I go up and I couldn't control my body, I was like a puppet. I killed all the animals around me and other things and my chakra was slowly coming back. I was gaining control over my body and then I realized that I was again alone, but I felt something evil inside of me, like this place was giving me it's chakra, or I was sucking it.
Then that huge thing came again and the marks appeared all over my body. I'm getting out of here!
I started to attack it and it caught my arm slowly breaking it, Bine by bone. I tried to hold my screams then I cut off my arm. Surprisly it hurts less then before. It was regenerateing, but meanwhile I was in this monsters hands. I tried to free myself but this thing was above me when it comes to brute force. I activated my rinnegan and for a second I escaped his hand. I went straight for his heart and try to take it out, and suddenly he was frozen. I could feel his chakra and a soft simile appeared on my face. I was able to kill that thing but I fall on the ground from exhaustion. My body wasn't regenerateing anymore. Huh, sorry that's my limit. It's a nice place to die. I thought, but the the earth was shaking and I looked like all the sky was breaking and falling. My breath was slowing and I couldn't move. I closed my eyes and wait for death. For a second or two I could really feel it. Then a huge anmmount of chakra entered my body and I opened my eyes in a second.
My vision was still blurry and my body started levitating. After that I could clearly see that I was alive, still in the purgatory. Madara, Kaguya and the shinigami were outside the gates trying to enter. My body started to glow, and a pale white aura was around me. I.... Was different. All those creatures were now kneeling or hiding, fearing me and showing me respect.
I went to the gates and pass through them closing the' Gates of Purgatory' forever.
"What happened there?" asked Madara concerned about me
" You're... Different" observe Kaguya, showing me a questionable look.
" I... I'm death." I said without realiseing it
" There were no shinigamis, meaning there was no death and She was the only one that could handle that power. More like she was the only one alive there so it's like that chakra choose her to be it's vessel." Explained the shinigamis.
I was still a little confused, but try to accept that. All the things around me were different. Back then I could see the life in everything around me, now I can see both, livmfe and death. Like everyone is a little dead insides or outside. It was a very strange view. Still... I will get used to it. It's me who has this power. Right.
I was still listening in my thoughts, we're it hit me.
" Isn't there a war, now?!" everybody looked at me remembering were we.

____________________________________

So... Hei guys. It's a very...strange chapter??? Yeah even I don't know what the heck I wrote here. Well... Yeah. I will continue from the last part with the war. I realised that I have less then 10 chapter left and that means with the next chapter I'll finish the manga. I will make a little plot on my own then I'll continue with Boruto The movie and Naruto gaiden. So wait for it. And sorry if this was a crappy chapter.