Chapter 13. Wishpers

I was looking on the window at the hokage's mountain. Tsk. He deserved to be there, but he isn't. What a sad story. I heard Kakashi coming. He knock on my door and I told him to come in.
" Hey are you okey? You were a little angry and scary there. "
" I'm fine. "
" Are you sure? For me you don't seem so. "
I turned back, watching him in his eyes. I run in his arms, hugging him. I put my legs around his waist and he was surprised, but he hold ame.

* read the missing part on the other book.*

I... I think that I start to develop some fellings for Kakashi. Man.. How long has it been since I feel something for somebody. I mean a real thing not a one day emotion, like mine and Neji's relationship.

*time skip. Next day. *

I was walking on the streets waiting for something to happen. I mean Kakashi went out this morning saying that he's going to train Sasuke because he don't want his student to be killed. Hmp like that would happen. I mean sure I will beat the crap out of him but I won't kill him. I was waiting for something interesting to happen when I feel Jiraya's chakra. Oh no. I went to see what's going on and he was with Naruto taking about something.
" Oh hey Chi! I didn't see you after that incident. How are you?"
" Hello Naruto. I'm fine. What's Jiraya doing here? "
" Wait you know this old pervert?"
"No. But I heard of him. He along with Orochimaru and Tsunade were names Sanins by Hanzo when they resisted him in the war."
" Wow you kg now a lot of things, Chi-chan."
" A pleasure to meet you, Jiraya. "
He looked at me then took some notes.
" If you want to live you'd better no write something about me or my body in you're perverts book. "
" But I see you're very informat. Did you read those?"
" Ero sennin you would better shout up. She beat two scary guys. "
" Oh Naruto she's just a girl. A cute loli if you ask me."
That's enough! I kicked him with my leg and added some chakra. He flew like one kilometer ahead, falling on a common bath.
" Why are you with him Naruto?"
" Kakashi sensei said that he's going to train sasuke and let Ebisu to train me, but Ero sennin let him unconscious. Now I was training. Belive it! "
" Training? Tell me Naruto won't you let me train you? I'm stronger than Ero sennin."
" You are? Let's train Chi-chan!"
I went you Naruto to a huge training field. Okey, maybe I will convince Kurama to lend him a little chakra in the chunin exam.
" You're week points are taijutusu and genjutsu. You won't need genjutsu in this exam because Sasuke is the only one using it and he won't pass after the match with me. "
" You're really awesome."
" Thanks brat. Now even if taijutusu is based on the body techniques you cand add chakra to make the attacks powerful. In the first round you'll fight Neji. He's a short rage So taijutusu will be your ultimate chance to win. "
He listen to me carefully and watched how I do some moves. He was a little clumsy, but he managed to do a good job. I will have some work to do.

* time skip *

It was night. I just send Naruto home to rest a little. What a beautiful full moon. Then I thought about Gaara. Oh no, the moon. I teleported to him and he was close to kill a sound nin.
" Hello sweetheart. "
" Get out of my way! " he yell sending some sand to attack me but it stopped one meter ahead me.
" We both know that this won't work on me."
I immediately entered him mind. Shukaku was like crazy! Man and I was sweet telling him to stop till the end of the exam.
" Shukaku. You know better than anyone how much I hate to repeat myself. "
He looked at me with a crazy look I went in his cage and he attacked me. I just blocked the attacks and put my hand of his chest going through it, till I reached the heart. I got almost all his chakra and now he was in great pain. I glared at him wanting to kill him, but I thought that maybe he will be for some use someday.
" Don't make me come here again. "
" Yes madam."
I got out. Gaara was exhausted. I took him and teleported to my house. I put him in my bed and let him rest for now. He deserves it.
I want all of this to finish. No I'm starting to reach my limit of tolerance. I mean I shouted up for how much? Like 4-5 thousand years and now I just can't take it anymore. It was better in Akatsuki. There was some pace at least. Maybe I will go back and take the jinkyurikis with me.
I stayed up all the night thinking about what should I do. I have to find a solution.

*please ignore this:

Note to self- de adăugat o parte despre lupta ei cu alții când revine la corpul ei*