Chapter 38. Gates

Madara entrered the Rikudo mode and absorbed the fake tree. well, he thinks that it's real, and if you think better it's not like it's totally fake. I mean with all this ten tails and me here I'm sure the it got some power. Madara manage to take Kakashi's eyes and went straight to Obito.... Hmm should I go to see what they are doing? Or maybe not. I mean what can he do. Sasuke was pretty powerful now that I have time to think about it his strange teleportation power is pretty cool. I mean Rinnegan itself is awesome, but on him this is really interesting. He looked at me and wanted to attack me but I didn't even bothered to dodge it. I let myself hit by a chidori that had a lot of Rikudo chakra in it. Ugh really, you're power will be finished soon if you waste it like that. He hit me right in the middle of my chest make a pretty big hole. You could see through me. He seems to be concerned about it. Haha, let's play. I've made a surprised look then I cough blood. I looked at him as if I was really hurt and stopped my body from regenerateing for a second.
" Sa-sasuke... What have you done?!" I pretended to faint and he really came and looked at me.
He thought that I was dead so he wanted to go back to Naruto waiting for Madara. I go up and jumped on his back taking him be surprise. He turned around and stared at the hole in my chest seeing my heart regenerateing. It started to bump againg and this really scared him. He made such an funny face. I hold my stomach laughing.
" I can die so easily" I said between laughs.
That made him mad so he took his sword and cut my body in two then watched in horror as it was healing again. So he wanted to attack me, but I stopped him making a serious face.
" You know this isn't funny anymore."
" why can't you die!!! " he yelled, probably thinking that I'm against them now.
I went near him and he couldn't move anymore. I took his chin gently in my hands and wishpered in his ear.
" Because I want to let you enjoy me some more."
At those words he blushed making a really adorable face, still he seemed to be mad. Probably Itachi told him something about me.
" I know that you want me." I said moving my hands on his body playfully.
" Go to hell" he said trying to get away.
" I wanted to, but they didn't let me in." I told him then returned to Madara.
There was a pretty messed up thing. He was trying to keep them busy with his shadows and a planetar jutsu, slowly getting closer to the moon. So he's doing it now. Sasuke came here too and tried to stop Madara. I teleported myself next to him and looked in his eyes. Is this really happening?
" Madara... -I said then I made a long pause-... I love you." he hugged me then the third eye appeared.
I looked at the moon that slowly turned red and the comas appeared. We got down on the earth and everybody was caught into beautiful dreams. They are happy there, still... This isn't right. Well it won't last for long anyway. Suddenly the black zetsu was behaind Madara and nearly stabbed him, but I interfere, letting his hand go through me. I glared at him with cold eyes as I stopped him from taking my chakra.
" What are you doing? " asked Madara concerned about me, angry at black zetsu.
" No Madara this is not over, and you're not a saviour. The one that I want is Kaguya. "
Madara wanted to attack him, but I stopped his attack. I simply took his hand out absorbing all of his chakra.
" That's an interesting thing that you're saying. Let's see how this will work."
I put my hand inside him doing the same jutsu as him. Soon he transformated into Kaguya. She was still the same, beautiful with a serious but sexy look.
" Kaguya Ootsutsuki"
At first I wanted to surprise her so I canceled my chakra and hide somewhere,taking madara with me, watching what's happening. She caught Sasuke and Naruto throwing them in different directions. She inspected them, then fly above their heads.
" These two must be Hagoromo and Hamura's... No Indra and Ashura?"
Then Kaguya teleported to another dimension and I followed her letting Madara rest somewhere.
" I'll bend all your chakra into one once again. " she said ready to attack them.
She took them into two different dimensions and look at them sadly. I watched quitely as tears were rolling on her cheeks. She remembers her two sons. It's truly painful when you lost your kids. And now Sasuke and Naruto are just like them. She transforms a part of those two onto black zetsu, but they opposed it. Naruto mad some shadow clones and then something that nobody excepted happend. Reverse harem no jutsu. Good job Naruto. It's true that Kaguya always had a weak spot for men. She was attacked by those two but she managed to stop them. Then she separate Sasuke from the others and did the same with Naruto. She was always so careful with those type of details.
I let them enjoy their fight. It was very relaxing just to watch them. She used a lot of chakra changing dimensions and fighting Naruto and Sasuke in this mode. Plus she was just brought back to life so it's hard for her to be alright now. When she hit Obito and let him die, Kakashi received a gift. He had Sharingan on both of his eyes and made a completely Susanno. That's my boy. I knew that he has potential. They were ready to finish her. But I finally got up.
I punched them all, so they'll leave her some space. She was more than surprised to see me here. I slowly approach her smiling. She literally jumped on me kissing me passionately.
I saw they boys looking on the other way blushing, but they couldn't resist to take a look. I responded to that kiss, but in the end I took a step back.
" I'm glad to see you, Kaguya."
" Chiyoko. I've missed you so much. After I died I thought that maybe I could find you, but he told me that you're not coming. Is it true? Is it true that you were here all this time?!" she burst into tears and I hugged her.
" Hush now Kaguya. It's okey. I'm good. But there is something else I have to deal with, and I'm not talking about this phatetic humans."
I took her hand into mine and we teleported back to the real dimension to get Madara. He was at our home getting some rest and some chakra at the same time. He looked at me questionaly when he saw Kaguya, but didn't have time to say anything because I interrupt him.
" So this is Kaguya, she was my best friend and girlfriend, as you already know the story. There is something that I should tell you so here we are. Not too long ago I spoke with him and I've seen that something was off. He said that they wouldn't want another person to posses the same power as me. He looked kind of scared, and unsure. I'm thinking that maybe they aren't so powerful in the end... Maybe we could kill them. And from all I know they can be killed even if shinigamis are death itself."
" Chiyoko. You're playing a dangerous game here."
" I know. But still I have to give it a try."
I took their hands into mine and went straight to another place. There was a huge gate with a very powerful, dark chakra coming from it. It was surrounded by a lot of different types of chakra, like a mixture of power.
" Here we are." I said looking at the for one last time.
I wanted to open the door, but Madara stopped me.
" What do you mean by here? "
" Yes. What here, Chiyoko?"
" Purgatory, grim reapers' home."