Chapter 32. Meanings

* Still past 4,5 thousand years ago*

I was slowly crying into a dark room. I was very very drunk and all the emotions I try to hold on inside me are now just exploding. I was holding into a strong grep a huge bottle with sake. Tears were rolling on my cheeks and I sudenlly got up and teleported on the place where that fucking tree used to grow. I took another slip of sake and i invoke that demon, reaper or whatever. He came, but looks like he was a little busy. He was angry like hell, maybe he was into a fight, because there was blood all over him. His breathing was heavy and he looked at me and I could fell how he wanted to punch me right now. Well, maybe he will kill me finally.
" What the heck do you want right now? Couldn't you fight a better moment?"
" Hello masculine hore. Looks like a little son of a bitch was into a fight right? "
"Chiyoko you're drunk. I was into a fight with other two shinigamis so I'm leaving. "
He was ready to leave. I catched his hand, or at least tried to but I was too dizzy to hold on and fall onto him . He was now under me and I smirk looking in his eyes.
" make me able to die." I said with a stupid smile on my face.
" What do you want?! " he seems surprised, but then it hit him.
He got up holding me so I wouldn't fall. He had a huge scary smirk.
" You regretting it now. You saw how painful is to watch your beloved dieing, slowly getting old, incapable to follow you." he slowly wishpered and I fell how I was growing paler and paler and a scorch single tear escaped.
I wanted to push him away. But he catched me by my shoulders pinning me into the ground. He looked into my eyes, analysing my emotions then a laugh sounded loud into my ears again and again.
" This is just marvelous. My little filty bitch wants to die now. Oh dear how hard must it be to you.." another laugh and then he became serious and stared into my eyes with a bored expression
" Sorry we made a deal. And here is just one single rule, nobody can break it. " he said stepping away
" No!! There must be a way!"
He turned back and smiled.
" There isn't. That's the price that you have to pay. "
I fall on the ground crying. He was teleported away. I spent the night there, still didn't know what to do, then another day... And so passed a week; a year. I wasn't eating or drinking water, I just stayed there waiting to die. Suddenly one day there he came. That reaper camed back on his own. He looked at me, but I didn't want to see his face. He got in front of me and blowed . He took my hand and told me to got up, gently, very calm.
I did so and he looked at me, right into my eyes.
" You just want this all to finish, don't ya? "
I nodded and he touched my dark wavy hair. *yes you read correctly. I said black even if Chi has long white hair*
He kissed my forehead and smiled to me.
"There is no way so get that out of your head. You can't love someone, you can't protect them from death, you're just a pathetic little girl. You should learn from your mistakes."
" But... But I want to be loved. I want to spend my life with my family, I want to protect Evey single human on this earth, I don't want to like this. "

*check out the other book if you want to know what's happening here.*

When I woke up from my faint, he was getting dressed and looked back at me.
"You like to get attention don't ya? " he said chuckling.
" You always like to say  'don't ya'? " I told him with a bright smile on my face.
He looked at me. I was happy again, with him like a good friend that came to me,late, but still he came to help me. Suddenly his expression changed and he looked down on the earth with his body trembling in anger.
He came to me and catched me by my hair trowing me on the ground. He looked at me and I feel how my hole body was changing. My hair grew whiter and whiter and now it was very very long till my ankles maybe. I.. I was getting older. Probably Now I have my real age. I was a lot happier now. I can die. I can finally die and go to sit with my family. My body stopped ageing and I feel how it started aching in some places, how my vision was all blur and I was trembling. I couldn't move and I really didn't know what to do. Than it I guess. That shinigami came to me and I looked at him, I was finnaly happy.
" Do you still want to have this old body? Do you still want to die?" he asked me and he was damn serious.
I nodded and I was ready to let him collect my soul, but he did one thing that I wasn't expecting. He slapped me and my body was back to normal, except my hair that was still long and white.
"What a pity... You won't. "
He vanished into the air, leaving me all alone again. He just played with me.... What was that? What is this fealing? Why am I so hurt because he did this?
'Because you still have feelings'... Yes that's it. I looked back and I saw that bottle of sake from that time. Yeah there is where my feeling will be from now. I teleported into a small forest on the other part of earth. Let's go to a journey.