Chapter 24. Lie

You know that moment when you don't have anything better to do but to sit down on a bench, crying? Yeah, I know it a way too much. I'm now with Naruto, he's so sad about Jiraya's death do is Tsunade, but with her is another story. She is the hokage now, she just can't go on and cry whenever she wants. That will make her look weak and pathetic and now, when the village lost a sannin she has to be strong. I'm just crying my years I guess. I didn't cry in a long time, but now it seems like I got attached to this village and I can't just let it go. I heard that Sasuke goes to Akatsuki and Nagato request me to train him. Like I'll do that, after he nearly killed Itachi and Orochimaru I want him more than dead. Now Itachi was hiding along with Orochimaru, they are a good team So now that Orochimaru is a little less crazy Itachi gets along with him better.
Who many people have to die? I mean I watch over ten thousand humans or ninjas die. And it really do annoying. I just want to let it go and to close my eyes to be with my children and husband, parents and So on. But I can't... I know why ... You know when you're young you do too many wrong choices. And I've made them all, Belive me.

*time skip. Next morning*

I was on the hokage building when Pa teleported saying that he has Jiraya's last message. He undress and some numbers were on his back. What the heck Jiraya? You're dying, but still have time to think about a code and write it? Really? Couldn't you just say what you have to say. I looked at them better and this was a pain it the ass.
" What the heck. A " ta" written it katakana and some numbers? What's with him? " I said playing with my hair nervously.
" Ta?! That's a nine! "
" No it's clearly a ta from tac-.. Wait. I figure it out! His books! Give one to me "
Kakashi gave me the book and I searched some pages wiring down some things. There were annoying phrases without any meaning. I looked at them better and tool them with me. Let's look at it better.
" I'm coming back it some minutes, I've to see what's with this. "
I teleported myself into a Dango shop and think about the lines while eating.
" You should first eat the dangos. I made the tea a little bitter."
" Yeah sure. I'll eat it first. "
Wait first that's it! I teleported back and they were starting at me.
" I found it. It says : 'The real one it's not with them. '"
Oh he must refer to Nagato. Sorry, but I can't tell them this. I promised that I won't help anyone in this battle. I look at the window and meditate a little. Should u tell them, no it's probably not my place to do that. I went outside and teleported myself into a small village. I was so so angry and all this emotions messed up into my head. I killed all of the people that were in the village. I was now felling a little better. Standing on the top of dead bodys I waited for things to settle down a little.

..... Or not. You know what? I had enough. No it's more than enough. I teleported myself into all the kage's building and kidnapped them. I took them all into an old forest. They slowly opened their eyes and we're ready to attack me but I let all my chakra out, without hiding it and now they could bearly stand. A strong blood lust came from me and they all watched in fear.
" Now that we're all here. We have some things to discuss don't we? "
" Chiyoko. "
" You disappeared four years ago and now you're showing yourself. "
" Shut up. I'm talking now. I won't hide myself from now on. I want everyone to know about me and all the important decisions for all of the villages will be made with my approbation. Understood?"
" But that's insane. "
" Yes. You hide yourself till now and you'll do it for more years. It's not you're decision girl. "
" Do you really want to die!?"
I let a powerful dark chakra to surround them and little explosions were heard. From all of this power the ground cracked ten kilometers away.
" I do whatever I want and now you All will do the same. I can wipe off all of your precious villages in two seconds if you want it so much. "
"But you can't. "
" Oh try me! Now go for now and I will summon you latter."
They all disappeared and I just let myself too fall on the ground. I undo the transformation and man it feels so good to be yourself again. I looked at the sky and told myself that tomorrow the time will come. Naruto is probably ready so is Pain. I'm more than certain that they will fight.

*another time skip. Battle field.*

I was watching over Konoha. Pain was so powerful. I'm proud of him. I can still remember how he was so so fragile and weak. Now look at him. So strong, handsome and still caring about the old days. I hope that he will survive. Now when the animals were fighting it was his victory. It was crystal clear that some frogs won't defent his animal path. Kakashi was already dead. I personally check if he was and man it hurts to say that, but it's true. He was dead without pulse. So was Pa. Man I'm sorry for them but I can't bring them to live again. I mean it's not that I can't , it more like I dont want to. I tend not to interfere with their business. It's better this way and plus I have everyone by my side. It's perfect for me. Now Hinata jumped in the batter field and man she...i admire her. More like respect, but you got my point. She's just like me, a girl in love with big dreams, trying hard for the best. She confessed her love to Naruto and tried to fight for him, but she was defented and now Kyubi was out trying to attack. I watched patiently till the eight tail was out. Oh I guess I'll see lying Now. Wait Naruto got the control and now there's back. Wow, he is better. No looks like the training helped him a lot. The fight was intense and now Naruto finished it with a rasengan. Hehe he likes that technique. He then went to Nagato. He found himself into a paper tree talking with Nagato. They talked and talked and bow everybody was back from death. He used it all. Rest in peace, my beloved student.
Naruto was now the hero of the village and I told all the kages that we have to meet. We set the iron village for the place and I teleported myself there waiting for the rest.
" They shouldn't let me wait for too long."