Notes

Well... Hi? Author-chan around here with a message I never thought I'd publish but considering the increase in new readers lately it seems like I should.

Sooooo.... It's been a couple of years since this story has been published... By a couple I mean 6 but you know where I'm going with it. Most of you might not even remember but the original story was a bit different but then it was rated mature by wattpad so I deleted it and started again, keeping all of the sex stuff in a separate one. But even now when I look back I feel ashamed. I can't even believe how badly I was writing in English at that point and how many mistakes I did. Tbh the only things I'm proud of when it comes to this book are the way the characters interact, the core idea and the fact that there's no plot holes. That being said it needs a lot of re-writing- A LOT.

I'm extremely grateful for all readers who put up with the bad parts and managed to get through with this book. Thank you so much, you really kept me going with it ever since the publication, I'll be eternally in your debt. Thank you, thank you, thank you! *bows and starts crying*

As you already figured out by now, I do plan on making it better and surprisingly I do have a couple of free months. I'm still working on the Haikyuu fanfic (btw do try that one out, I feel lonely over there) that I don't wanna abandon and studying but somehow I do want to make enough time to give this book another chance.

This chapter is where I stored my ideas for the edits, I decided on publishing it so the readers will know what to expect cause this whole thing will be edited and corrected. I'm not throwing away the chapters, but I will be adding new ones as I write them and deleting what I think it's unnecessary.

But they're only my ideas... And this book is mine just as much as it's yours so please feel free to tell me what do you think about the book-what should I change, what should I keep, what to delete, what to add or just anything that comes to your mind. Please remember these are just my personal notes, it's literally the behind of the story so it is messy, sometimes doesn't make much sense and it's nothing more than a robust structure that I start writing on.

I hope I won't disappoint you... H out.

Changes I wanna make:

- make Chiyoko hide her power in the beginning. Sort of like unordinary (and a few hundred other series apparently) but not to that extent, she'd never let herself be beaten up but ateast she's hiding her powers better not flaunting it like a stupid idiot

- write a longer and better back story with Chi and Tobirama (they fucking deserve it!!)

- write a fucking back story for Itachi and Chi from when they were in the anbu!

- ditch the Neji relationship... Dude... She's not a pedo.

-maybe separate the book in two? Her life with Tobirama and Itachi, her days in anbu, how she met Yahiko etc etc... ending with her running away from the wedding
-then this final one with her escaping the anbu and being with Madara with the arc from her past included in the previous and released later or make it a flashback like I did with her original life?
-or keep the book stupidly long?

- update Chi's info-she's literally the female version of Gojo ffs finally some good representation of what I had in my head. (minus the clothes maybe cause she does like being kinda undressed most of the time and the black eye... Ugh... Tho I also think A2 fits her.... Just think of a mix)

To write:- Jjk x Chi fanfic or at least one arc- comedy mostly, turns out Gojo is the only one who could kill her by attacking her since she can't beat infinity

To write:
- Jjk x Chi fanfic or at least one arc- comedy mostly, turns out Gojo is the only one who could kill her by attacking her since she can't beat infinity

- not sure if she'll chose to die but there's the option at least

- wrap up the kid's story, you idiot, good idea there so fucking finish reading Boruto already.

-re-write the smuts completely, you mindless idiot who thought writing porn as a kid is a good idea.