Chapter 2. Hello

I am still in the water village, hiding myself, trying to avoid evey single person that's looking for me,  that's the bad part when you go missing. But hey I've met a lot of good people who were so kind to me. I mean if you are a ten years girl and look kind of cute everybody tries to be nice. They gave me food, water, let me stay at their home and I think that I ate more sweets then I ever did.

I should do this more often. Now I'm walking down the streets looking for a guide. I want to ask somebody where should I go now. This world has changed a lot since the last time I could go around freely. Even if I'm usually up to date with major changes that are made in the villages and once in a while an Anbu who takes care of me shows me pics of the village or let's me walk around for a few minutes.

          Late on the night, at a dango shop I see a man with a black coat with some red clouds on it. He must be from 'Akatuski'. You may ask from where do I know about this, but let me remind you that three days ago I was from all Anbu organizations, of course I know about 'Akatuski'. I feel how this man was looking in my direction. I have my chakra hidden so he must think I'm a poor little tiny girl. Hehe I'm going to have some fun. I go straight to the shop humming a happy song. That owner of the shop smiles at me and offers to give me a big plate of dango on the house. I greatly accept it as I take a sit next to the  'Akatsuki' member. He turned his head staring at me, with his big purple eyes, but I don't react in any way so I won't give away my cover.

          My plate soon was ready and I start eating these delicious things, but when I only have 2 more dangos I ask the man if he wanted some for him and his little friend who was watching us for about an hour. His stare is now gone and he shows a surprised face. Really, he thought that I wouldn't notice his friend? That's hilarious. I let out a small giggle and the red-haired man takes my hand, or at least tries to, but I am too fast for him. I get up and smiled at the owner and then get out of the shop.

          A girl follows me jumping in the trees along with the man from the shop. I pretend not to see them and went to a dark abandoned house from the end of the town. I walk in and wait for those two to enter the room. They are outside probably trying to decide what to do. The girl's chakra suddenly divides into a lot of pieces and the boy enters from the back door. I sit in the middle of what seems to be the main room, still waiting for something to happen. They finally attack me with a thousand papers but I easily avoid all of them. The man tries to come at me with some kid of a strategy, but I just punch him in the stomach, infusing some Chakra in my fist as it knocks him out. I clean my clothes of dust and tie them up.

" Who are you? And where are you from?" questions the girl when she's finally up

I just smile and fall to my knees so I'm at the same level as her. 

" Oh sweetheart that's something that you may found out." I answer in a sweet tone, bringing my hand closer to her face as she flinched when I caressed her cheek.

"Answer the question, kid! We don't have time to play around! " shouted the man. I just kicked him in the face hoping that now he will shut up.  Is he realizing that I'm the one who has the upper hand and he's all tied up?

" Now where will be the fun if I'll just tell you? "

I approach the girl till the point where my little button nose touched her. I stare at her gorgeous eyes and smile kindly, she's almost terrified, but for some reason all of her emotions are toward the man next to her. She's more worried about his well-being than hers.

" You seem to be a good girl. How about you have a small talk before your boyfriend here wakes up ?" I ask, putting my hand on her shoulder to reassure her.

She just nods hesitating, but then I cut the chakra strings and go in another room with her following close behind me. I sat down on the floor looking at the sky, clearly visible, because of the damaged roof.

"What's your name pretty lady?"

" Konan " she answered fast standing up in front of me, but I don't switch my eyes to her.

"That's a lovely name. Now tell me Konan, you travel a lot with your organization, don't you? "

" What? How do you know about Akatsuki? "she questions hesitantly, but I can sense she doesn't mean to insult me.

I glared at her and I feel her shivering under the cloak. Poor girl, I guess she's been through a lot if she catches up so quickly, I see her take a step back, she already figure out they should fear me

" So I asked you a question. Do I have to repeat myself? "

"No ma'am or girl." she made a shot pause, thinking of what to do, but eventually she answered:

"Yeah I have to go to a lot of villages to look for bijuus. " she tells me sincerely earning another kind smile from me.

" There you go. See it wasn't so hard, wasn't it? Then tell me please. Where should I go for some fun, some action. You know what I mean. "

She blushed intensely clearly misunderstanding what I said. Or not...

" Just how old are you? You seem to be a child. "

" Oh Konan, I'm older than you can even imagine. "

" I don't know what to say..."

I stand up this time, taking her hand in mine and leading her to the other man.

" Where are you going now? " 

" We go back home. To the rain village."

" Okay. I'll come with you. "

I walk away from her and untie the man, healing his wounds quickly. He wakes up and I let them talk for a few minutes. They both come back announcing that we should leave at dawn.

_________________________________
Please don't forget to vote, comment and share! I'm always up for suggestions so if you have anything you'd like to see later please let me know :)

ฅ'ω'ฅ-edited 15th of March 2019