Chapter 18. Hell or haven

I was in my bed when the clock rang. I guess that I should meet that little fan of Jashin. It's so funny to meet him right here. I got up and change my chlotes than I went to the living room or hole I should say. He was already there whith a very sleepy face.
" Come on wake up!"
" The hell it's fucking four in the morning you bitch! "
" and it's already late. Now yesterday I saw that your attacks depends a lot on your immortality. But think again you can't base on a little circle to help you anytime. "
" Jashin will help me! "
I laughed then got into a fight position.
" Fine than let's fight again. I will give you my blood So you don't have to obtain it. "
I approach him and bit my lip So hard that the blood come out. I slowly kiss him letting my blood into his mouth.
" Ready? "
His skin turned black and white. Man I was so drunk when I put this design.
" Let's see what can you do."
He was inside his circle and sink the scythe inside his stomach. A lot of blood came off and I still didn't have a scratch on my skin. I show him my abdomen and it had nothing on it. Then he coughed blood. A lot of.
" What is it? Why isn't Jashin helping me?"
" Beacuse my little stupid fan, I'm Jashin. I mean I created this ritual with all this stupid things so of course it won't work if I don't give my approval. I mean it's no god in here. Just incredible healing power of mine transferred to you."
" You?You fucking bitch. I mean wait you were my lord! I was praying to you and you kissed me! I kissed my Jashin! "
" I don't get it. You're angry or happy? "
" I'm fucking happy. Like hell I met Jashin in person, and his one hell of a girl. "
He came and put his hands on my ass kissing me at the same time. He rises me up and I put my legs around his waist. Man he was such a good kisser. It was like our tongues were synchronizing. He was so rough and passionate. He had a Bonner. I felt it under my butt and I jumped back on the ground.
" Don't make illusions. I'm here to train you. Not to Fuck you."
" But you... He smirked and laugh a little. .. You fucking bitch. "
Now that he couldn't depend on his ritual he had to learn how to fight without it. He was pretty good at taijutusu, but his chakra control sucks. We have to work a lot. I finished the Day with an unconscious Hidan. He is kind of hardworking So he will do a grate job.

*Little time skip. Next morning*
Kisame's point of view

What the heck! She is here again. I mean don't get me wrong I love to train with her. She's Amazing and she is doing a great job. Definitely she will make us stronger and we will archive our goal, but why now? Why the hell now? Couldn't she stay here with us all the time? No she had to kill the rest of the team to stay a little then to get out of here like nothing happened. How can leader still trust her? After that night she just poofed out and no-one know where she was. And until we didn't found her in Konoha she didn't say a word back to us. I looked at the clock, looks like its time for me to get my ass kicked by a little girl again.

*another time skip. I told you that I won't say too much about her experience in Akatsuki so I will jump on the best part....*
Itachi's point of view

I didn't sleep to well since I knew that she's here. You know she's something you can't forget so easy. I mean she know all of me. She is just my weak point and I can't have a weak point if I want to protect Sasuke. I hope that she didn't lay her hands on him. I love her so much that I hate her! She's just messing up with everyone! She played with a lot of men and women feelings and it looks like she still does. It's like she's a heartless monster. And the worst part her is that I know why is she like this. She fucking destroyed my perfectly life telling me the truth. Yeah sure I asked her to, but that doesn't mean that she had to tell me everything. I was so in love with her when she told me how she was married, how she had kids, how she played with other people, how she wanted to kill herself. I fell a small tear on my cheek. I... I'm.. Crying?! i wiped them off and went to the training place. He was there like always waiting for the next one to come. She knew that I was coming, she probably felt my chakra. She turned around to see me. Man she is still so beautiful, she looks just like an angel. Her beautiful white hair that's up in a long ponytail that goes to her knees. With mysterious eyes that have a playful look sometimes. That marvelous blue and the other a deep black. She's just perfect. I want her, I want her to cuddle with me and to fell her in my arm every morning and when the night rise to see how she is transforming herself into her real appearance and foes wild. She's amazing. I went a little forward and she told me that I have a lot to train.
" I'm the powerful one here."
" Indeed you are, but you sill have a lot of weak points. You have to work on them. "
" I know. But last time you told me that you will show me those too jutsus Izanagi and Izanami. "
" Oh yes I almost forgot. We have to work a lot then, but it more explanation than working because those two use your eyes so you'll be blind if you do those. Now sit and listen"
I sat down and she put her head on my lap. She showed me a soft smile and slowly told me :
" Just like old times."
Man I wanted to kiss her so much now. But I knew that I couldn't.
" Yes. "
She started to explain me and showed me the signs trapping me in those two illusions. It was amazing how she didn't loose her eyes. Man she's so powerful.
She sat on me all the day and I felt like I received a little part of her love again.

* Chiyoko's point of view *

Itachi is still in love with me. I see it in his eyes. The way he looks at me, the way his holding me. He was just in love with me. All day I show him the jutsus and he was hardly concentrating. I remember too the old days, when i was his girlfriend. I truly loved him, maybe I still do , but not the same. I mean if I will put all the boys in my life on a scale, the first three will be Madara, Itachi and Kakashi. Don't get me worg, I now love Kakashi more than anything, but between me and Itachi is another thing. We had time to develop our love for the other and we learned to understand each other. Man with all this love I'm getting a headache. Let's go back to the training.
The day finished very fast. I was now in the shower. I washed myself and put a towel around me. I went on my room and suddenly Itachi teleported here.
" Hello Itachi. What do you want?"
He put his hands around me and hugged me. I guess he couldn't take all the pressure.
" You "

*Check out the other book if you want to know what's with the missing part. *
I thought about the past. Itachi was the only one after 'him's that really loved me. That have real feelings for me. And I was too. Or even am, satisfated with him. He... is just an ex. That type of ex that you regret, but still miss. We continued our ' play' .
He wanted to kiss me but I didn't let him.
" Why won't you let me kiss you? "
" Because Now those lips are another's man. "
" I will make you change your mind. "
" Itachi... You won't . So be pleased with this. It better than suffering."
I kissed his forhead and he falled asleep.

* Last timeskip. Sorry but I don't want to brother you with those details.*

Wow, two years passed like nothing. Making love with Itachi every night and traing all the day with the rest. The grew up a lot in these years, but it still not enough. I know it. And I know that they will probably die fighting. I'm sorry that I didn't train them better, but it kind of hard to start from 0 with everyone.
It's time to go back at Konoha, at Kakashi. I was in my room and Itachi was still sleeping. He was more active than other times. He need to rest now. I kissed his cheek and teleported myself in the hokage building. There was Tsunade doing some papers . She looked at me and started to cry than hugged me.
" You're back!"
" Yeah. I'm home."