Chapter 14. Interesting

I trained Naruto for two weeks now. He said that he wants a frog just like that one of Ero sennin. Yeah so I tried to teach him the summoning jutsu. I took out the scroll and he sign the contract. It was pretty easy. I mean I offer him a lot of other animals like wolves, my special pack, foxes, slugs, snakes and a lot more, but he wanted the frogs. He started to summon a tadpole. Man what the heck. He has so much chakra and still he gave me this. It can't even be named a frog. I step on It and he yelled at me.
" No Hei! Why?! That was my frog. "
" It's not a frog Naruto. You can do better try again."
He tried and tried and true. That will be a long way. And a boring one. Let's make it shorter shall we?
I took Naruto to a huge cliff. He looked at little down and scream. I pushed him and he started falling.
" Good luck Naruto. "
I wait for him near a tree. A felt a huge chakra and Naruto was on a frog. A big one this time. Gamabunta... You got it right this time Naruto. The frog jumped and yelled at the child, asking where is Jiraya. Naruto complain and said that he alone summonend him. Man what a drag. I mean Gamabunta knows the real me, it will be a pain in the ass.
" Where is Jiraya?!"
"But he didn't teach me this jutsu!"
" Don't lie ki.."
A long pause when he saw me and a just looked at him with a bored face.
" Hello Gamabunta. How are you today? How are your kids?"
" Chiyo..."
"Just Chi. " I cut him off and he stared at me.
" You show him this, didn't you? "
" Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. Who knows? "
" You old woman. "
" I'm not old. "
" You are. Even if it's not your appearance, your soul has lived a lot. "
" Don't start with this. I will come visit you sometimes, but now I have to take him to the hospital. "
" Why aren't you healing him?"
" Not in the mood. "
He sight and poof away. I teleported Naruto in a hospital and a doctor came and put him in a bed. I felt Shukaku's chakra boiling in a room. I rushed over there and I saw that Nara kid with Naruto and Gaara in Lee's room. Go Fuck yourself Shukaku. I had enough of your shit.
" Boys get out. Gaara you come with me. "
" Chi-chan! But he wanted to kill Lee. "
" Yeah girl. This situation is too troublesome for you. "
" Shut up both of you. I said to get out! Now! "
They leaved and I slap Gaara.
" You son of a bitch! I sealed Shukaku again to make you a favor, but fight a little. Don't let him get you whenever I'm not around. His yours not vice-versa."
O took him out of there and close him in my room. Okey. Tomorrow is the last part of the exam. He has to be calm this night at least.

* timeskip*

I was in a huge arena looking at Kazekage. Like hell it obvious that he's Orochimaru. I looked at him and winked then watch the sky. Everybody was here except Sasuke. Oh come on I want to fight! Why is just my opponent missing. They said that we will start without Sasuke and we will have the last match, hoping that he will show up. I'm going to fucking kill Kakashi if he doesn't show up. First was Naruto versus Neji. What a boring match. I mean it's clear that Naruto will win. Don't misunderstand me, I don't have anything with Neji after we broke up, but Naruto is now much stronger than him. And it's not power, this is about his stupid wish. I went over to Hinata's father that was glaring at me for some minutes for now.
" Hello sir. How are you? I suppose that's your second daughter."
" Chi yes., this is Hanabi."
" Nice to meet you little girl."
" You're Neji's ex. What are you doing here?"
" Everybody can be here. Plus I'm a contestant. I'm fighting Sasuke."
This time Hanabi's father shot me a fearfully glare.
" I guess we should wish you good luck. "
" Oh I think you know better than anyone that I don't need luck. Anyway I came to tell you that Neji will need some consolation after he loose this match So be friendly to him. "
I poofed next to an ANBU. He was looking at me and I smiled at him.
" Hei Kabuto. Long time no see. "
He glared at me surprised that I knew his plan. Oh little silly boy. He tried to attack me but I was behind him already.
" No no. You wouldn't want to show yourself attacking a cute girl that's in the chunin exam. I will let it go this time so go to hell for now." I wishpered in his ear than I put my finger on his forehead.
He fall on the ground and I hide him somewhere. Naruto's match was finished. Next was Gaara versus Kankuro, but the last one didn't want to fight. After that was Shikamaru versus Temari. They will make a lovely couple in future. Finally Sasuke and me . Oh man everybody came here for this match. I went over to the stairs. Yeah! Let's start.
I was in the arena smiling at Sasuke, but mainly at Kakashi. I saw desire in his eye. Oh he's so simple to read. I went over him and wishper fast in his ear: " Let's celebrate my victory after this."
He disappeared blushing a little. The supervisor announced the rules and the fight started. I grinned and he stared to attack me. His speed was good so was his taijutusu. Come you have to give me more Kakashi trained you better. I kicked him and he flew over the ground in a wall. Now I went over him and put him in a dark crystal the I punched it and it cracked when o wanted to punch it again three ANBU appeared and a have to kick them first.
" No one is messing with my fight this time."
I put my hand on the crystal and it blowed in a billion of little pieces. They were sparkling in air. Sasuke was unscratched. A thing layer of crystal was covering his hole body.
" Do you want me to kill him or I'm the winner? "
" No that's enough. Chi is the winner of this match."
I let the crystal that was covering Sasuke to disappear and he wanted to attack me with a beautiful chidori but I attack him with wind and was blow off on a tree. When I got up a genjutsu was on the hole public. Great. Orochimaru's attacking. I went over to the hokage. He was inside a huge cage made of chakra. Wait o see them..... Oh my fucking god. That's Orochimaru...crying? So sweet I mean I love when guys show their emotions, like Kakashi when he is blushing. He sink a kunai I'm his hand. Oh looks like he's a good guy. He saw me and a smiled at him. I cover myself I'm chakra and entered the barrier. Everybody was looking at me.
" Hello hello. How are you? "
" That girl. To trick me that time. Impressing, maybe I will take you with me. Wait till I kill this old man. The hokage jumped and stared fighting orochimaru and I wait for something interesting to butt in. Than here it comes. Orochimaru summon two boxes. Oh let's see what's in those. I avoid some attacks and open the boxes. Oh the second and the first hokage! Yes finally some fun. I smirked waiting for them to be reanimated. The hokage looked at me and told me to got out.
" You're kidding. This just got interesting. I didn't have a match with them for a hundred years. "
Oops I said a little to much. I guess that I have to make sure that he isn't getting out of here alive. They opened their eyes and talked a little to Sarutobi then they saw me. It looks like they didn't recognize me.
" Who is this child? To think that you will bring a girl here to fight with us. That's disappointing me. "
" Hokage please let me have a match with those two little ' kindergarten brats'. You can have orochimaru for now. "
" Wait, you're... " they looked at me then I made another barrier So nobody will see us now.
I transformed in my true self and the second came at me with a kunai. But I jump in the air avoiding it.
" You bitch! You broke up with me to be with that Uchiha! I loved you! I still do ! Chiyoko!"
" oh come on don't be like this. It was a long time ago. "
The first attacked me and I came at him while I active my Susanno. It was pure black.
" Chiyoko you have to stop us. We don't want to attack the rest. "
" My pleasure. "