Chapter 31. Late

* past. Like 5 thousand years ago *

I've just got home from my grandparents house. I was holding a huge basket in hands which had some fruits, like small berries, a few vegetables and some rise and corn. I was really lucky that I found all this things in my way home, even if I usually steal them, today there was no-one protecting the gardens, maybe a few people, but not many. I had to do all those things, I lived in a big family. In our small house which has just two rooms and a small kitchen lives me with both of my parents, my two sisters and three brothers. It's pretty hard to get food for everyone, but since I'm the littlest I try not to bother my family and give them all the food. They have to work hard everyday so we have a roof over our heads. Now that I think about it tomorrow is my birthday. I'll be nineteen, you couldn't say so even if I'm tall like 1.73m I'm very skinny. A little too skinny, you can see all of my bones, I may even not live till tomorrow, but I'll be very happy if my family is here living. A small soft smile curved on my lips when my brother came in. I was cooking something, our father catched a bird yesterday and now we will have a very special dinner.
" Hello Hakiro. How are you today? Did you manage to sell some stones? "
" Chiyoko? It was fine, and yes but it's still too hard to sell them at a good price."
He walked to me and sit down on the earth looking at me cooking.
" You're going to cook that chikana bird ( don't know I'd it exists?) And you bought a lot of food with you today. "
" Ah yes. And I was just lucky that nobody catched me getting those. You can take a bit if you want. " I said taking out some cranberries and handing them to him. He was very happy seeing them since they were his favourite.
"But sister, I didn't saw you eating something, and you're already very skinny. You should eat them."
" No. I'm fine, You're the one that's working hard everyday, I just do small things, plus I ate a hole corn two days ago. "
" But we eat eveyday the food that you make and you're always the one who's getting it and give it to us and our grandparents. How about you? "
" Shh. It's okey. I don't need it. I'm happy seeing you strong and healthy. Now get some water from the river in that mug."
He took the mug and went outside. I finished my cooking silently, managing to be ready for the dinner. We all sat around the table and father say a small prayer and they all started to eat. They seem to be pleased with it so I took my leave and go outside a little. I wanted to wash myself in the river, so I went a little down. But suddenly I started to feel dizzy and my leg slipped as I fall in the water. My conscience was slowly fading and I closed my eyes. So this was my life Huh. At least it end into a good way. I glad that I could see everybody happy tonight.

* Time skip*

I blinked a little as the sun was getting into my eyes. What? I'm alive ? Or maybe this is heaven . I got up and look up to see a beautiful three with one big fruit. So I am still alive. Maybe a fish came into my mouth and I could take some necessary proteins and vitamins. But here, this three is special. I can feel it. How a nice flow is coming from it. Maybe I could cook something with that fruit. I tried to take it and it fell on the ground. O took it into my hands thinking about my way home. It's such a big fruit. I need power to get home so I will take a small bit from it. As my lips touch it it's like a yellow things came from the fruit and get into my body. The fruit disappeared and all my body was fealing much more better. A powerful glow was all around my body and I was felling stronger and stronger....
What is happening? I could feel everything around me. How trees and plants were talking, breathing they were alive. Waves of power were floating in the air from my body and I feel my eyes changing. I don't know how but all my body was changing. I look at the tree again and I saw how he was even more interesting than the fruit. I slightly touch it, afraid of what could be happening and it reacted to my touch. It slowly transfer all that incredible thing inside me, disappearing like the fruit. My eyes started to glow, but head was killing me. Suddenly a lot of knowledge was popping up into my head, into my vision. How the universe was created, how we started developing. All and all kind of secrets that nobody knew about this world. It was amazing. This glowing thing was On this planet since.. Begining. And you know what there were other... Umm things that are the fruits and that's why now here was just one fruit. There are other things that we shouldn't know about, dirty secrets of this planet. I accepted Al this information and power, I know everything about the glowing thing.. Chakra, sounds good. I closed my eyes so the red eyes disappeared and the purple ones were on my eyes. This black circles can do amazing things. I love this feeling of all this power flowing into my body. I concentrated and I started floating. I immediately went home to show my family all this things I can do.
I arrive in a second there. Wow this is amazing! They were very happy to see me. My mom thought that I was dead. They all hugged me and I tried to stop the chakra from getting out of my body. I realised what this chakra thing can do so I don't want to brother them with this. I could now grow a lot of things and I can catch even animal so they can eat. I was so happy seeing them all like this. I do most of the work and now they have time to say with the family. Today was my birthday. I was so happy to see how they all were with me. Then I think. What If something will happen to me? I couldn't support them anymore. I know that I'm not immortal even with this power, but I have an idea. I remember how there was a someone that can make you immortal. I went back to the place where that tree used to grow and cut my hand. Some drops of my blood fall on the ground and I murmured some words. Suddenly all around me was nothing and a black sticky fog appeared. I could bearly breath and a man dressed into a elegant black suit was right in front of me.
" Hello my lady. What do you need? "
He blowed kissing my hand. I took a defensive position. And he barely smirked.
" You're a demon, right?" I say, but my voice was terrible quiet.
" Oh dear, you don't have to be so scarred, I won't hurt you. And you invoke a thing without know what is it? "
Kind of bipolar. He took out a huge scythe. He disappeared and suddenly was behaind me with that scary thing at my neck.
" I'm much more then a filty demon. I'm a ex demon, a reaper, but a simple thing like you won't understand."
" Uh. Yes sorry. I'm sorry please don't hurt me. "
He let it go and the huge creepy smile transformed into an emotionless face.
" So what do you want? "
" Yes. Ummm sir I know that you could make people like me immortal. Is that true."
" yes so? "
" I want to be immortal. "
" So you want to make a deal with me? "
" Yes. "
" Marvellous such a pure soul like yours... "
He touched my cheek smiling and I step back .
" Don't touch me in this way . I don't want to marry you." I said scared.
" Marry me? How did you jump on this conclusion?!" he said between laughs.
" You just touched me."
" Just by that. I swear your the purest thing I've ever seen."
He laughed even more, but I couldn't understand a thing.
" You're too.... Slim. No dairy skinny. Come one look at you you're just bones. Do you even eat? "
I looked at me closely and then slap his fingers. My body changed. Now I was a lot sexier. My body had all kind of curves, and huge boobs. My face was now red and I looked down.
" What did you do? "
" Gave you a gift?! Now tell me little girl. What can you give me? "
" I.. Everything. Just tell me what do you want and I will give it to you."
" You know what? It will be free, I'm starting to like you so it will be free. "
He does a spell and touch my back and then he was ready to leave, but I stopped him.
" But.. Why? "
"Because I would love too sure how your pure little soul gets dirty. How you will went through a lot of pain. This will be gorgeous"
He kissed my forhead and disappeared .