Chapter 39. Purgatory

I was holdinig Madara's hand, waiting quitely for this door to open. I pushed it with my fingers and, with a huge noise, it slowly cracked. A stranger lost soul that was looking more than terrific was trying to get out, nearly passing through me. Kaguya stopped it taking us in the air. We inspected the place. It was more than horrible. I mean I was in hell once or twice to beg them to take me in, but of course that they wouldn't do that to a person that made a pact with a shinigami. I was hearing voices, screams and sobs all around me. They were ringing in my head.

" Why are they like this?" I said holding my head that aches so much.

" They? Who are they?" asked Madara and obviously Kaguya was interested.

" You don't hear them?"

" No. Chiyoko? Are you alright? Do you want to go back? "

I looked around and a crazy laugh surprise them.

" Tsk. Me? You're kidding right?! I'm fine, I just can't wait to see that jerk's head in my hands."

I stepped on the ground, which was more like bones and flesh then earth and wait for them to come here.

" Oh dear, I'm home. What are you? Running from me, now?" I said waiting for a shinigami to make his appearance.

Then here he is. Maybe not he, more like a she. A pretty girl who has no more then 1.45 or something like this, with a pale greeny hair, was standing right in front of me. She was wearing a white shirt with some blue polka dots and a simple black pair of jeans. She was holding in her little hands a huge scythe, pointing it to us. Then right next to her appeared other three shinigamis. Tow boys and a girl. They were all looking at us and I think that we weren't so welcome here.

Well we didn't come here for cookies. I smirked and went straight for that girl, but then then next second Madara and Kaguya were surrounded by them, and in front of me appeared he.

" You shouldn't come here, for a reason you know." he said Puting his hand in my hair, thing that made Madara angry.

" And why not? I like it here."

He showed a sad smile and took out his scythe and with a very quick move he nearly sliced me with it. Then it started. There were five of them and three of us. I was trying to get chakra and life force from things around me, most of them were nearly dead. I mean here death is everywhere and it's kind of a strange chakra that I get from them. I was expecting it but not like this. It's very overwhelming. Then my marks are quickly appearing. I started to feel stranger and stranger. I could hardly control my body and this power was slowly taking me over.
He attacked me and I dodged it easily. Too easily. I was moving faster and faster and my attacked were more precise and powerful. He was trying to face me and with every attack he looked more disappointed and sad. He was avoiding my eyes, thing that makes me angrier. Consumed by hatred and all the feelings that I had for him, that I was holding for him all this time, all of them exploded from me and my black eye started glowing powerfuly and the purgatory started shaking and everybody lost their balance. The earth started to crack under my feet and I pinned him by his neck and suddenly the time around us stopped like we were caged in a globe. Outside everybody was fighting but I glared him in his eyes. He couldn't look at me.
" Look at me, son of a bitch!" I yelled, but he couldn't do that
" Look at me, I said!"
Blood was dripping from my nose, getting his face dirty.
He turned his head to me slowly and glared at me, avoiding my eyes.
" You! You destroyed me -and now another part of my power was released, making him even more hurt- you made a mess of my life and myself - again another part was released- you laugh at me - again- you abuse me, hate me, taunt me and....- I said releasing my power continuesly- and... In the end... I the - I stared sobbing and tears was dripping on his face- in the end.. You loved me."
I stopped my power and fall on his chest. I was feeling miserable. I was sobbing and he hugged me, kissing the top of my head, consolling me.
"I understand why you have done that. I understand you. I... I"
" Shh. It's okey. I'm sorry."
One single tear escaped his and the I got up and looked in his eye. I tried to smile and kiss his forehead.
"I love you, Chiyoko." he said and hugged me tight.
" I know. I like you too." I looked one last time in his eyes.
I touch his cheeks and take all his chakra. I killed him with a last attack, wiping tears from my face. I looked at his face one more time as I let out a screm full of pain and emotions. I didn't scream beacuse of the physical pain, I was emotionally hurt. I was surprised that my hair was still the same. I didn't age, a pact it's a pact Huh. He.. He did all of these. It looks like one of my eye is still black. I looked again at his body that was slowly disappearing. I exit this space and went to see how things are going there.