Chapter 28. Is this war ?

Before I start the chapter please read the titles of the first 24 chapters and write down the first letter from them. You will get seven words that will give you the biggest secret of our little Chiyoko. Tell me what you think about it?

____________________________________

I made some clones so now
every squad and division has one with them. The real me stay in Konoha. Hei I want to sleep a little. Yeah, like I can. I was feeling so so energetic but do lazy at the same time. That's my fourth war, but still I'm excited. Yeah I'm very curios what reanimated shinobi will be. Now that I think about Edo tensei...I should bring Orochimaru and Itachi too. They will like it. I teleported to the hideout and they were just sitting. Itachi was reading and Orochimaru was doing some plants experiments.
" Hei Guys. How are you? "
" Chiyoko!"
Orochimaru came to me and kissed me and I heard Itachi growling. He's jealous. I kissed Orochimaru back and after some minutes we moved apart.
" Okey. Now good news and bad news. Which one you want to hear?"
" Bad ones" said Itachi, but Orochimaru was as fast as him
" Good." said Orochimaru simultaneously.
" Okey. Then it's war and you have to participate. "
" I see just bad news. "
" I hate to say it but Itachi's right. "
" Oh come on. It's war. You can see some action Now. What's bad here? "
" Don't know. Because it's war?! "
" Okey enough chit chat. Let's go. Take all you need and I will let you do whatever you want just don't get killed again."
" Yes. "
They took some weapons and all short of things and u teleported them outside.

*Chiyoko's first clone point of view*

I was with Kakashi and I was trying to resist my desire and not to kill those stupid guys that keep asking me all short of questions. They are so annoying. Say still Chiyoko. They are needed in somehow. Yeah sure. Suddenly Zabuza and Haku appeared and I stopped one of their attacks.
" What are you waiting for?! Fight them and be careful!"
The men behaind me got a little courage and tried to attack them. Hallelujah, but unfortunately they were so weak and one of them got killed. They all looked at me and tried to concentrate at the fight.
" Why didn't you stop them? He is dead! "
" Yeah So? Why should I stop them in the first place? I already told you if you want to live then fight. I can watch all day how you scream and die so go on and change something if you don't like this. "
They looked at me with cold eyes, but now they were more motivated. I just watched. I won't help them. 'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.' And now those who will survive will be true warriors. Two more enemies appeared I smirk as I recognized them .
" Oi. Pay attention. An explosion and a scorch release."
" Will you help or just sit there? "
" I've already helped you with that information. "
The fight was more and more intense many people died and man they were so weak that I don't even know why were they here. This... This marvelous view, how blood is covering the field and the screams won't stop. So gorgeous.
As I enjoyed the view another boxes were on. There they come. The previous generation of the ninja swordsmen of the mist. Fufu... I'll have some fun.
I was laughing crazily and I told everybody to retreat and to go anywhere else.
"We can't let you all by yourself." said a man disobeying me.
I turned my head to him and a dark mist was around me and his head fell on the ground in one second.
" It's my time to play~~"
They all jumped on the trees and went to another place and I was now alone with them. Yes finally some good fight.
" You... "
" Chiyoko. You're still alive"
" How can I let this beautiful world alone. I have to stay here don't I? "
They grinned and looked at me with deadly eyes. One of them took a scroll out and all the blades appeared, well almost.
" Looks like some of you aren't so lucky. "
"No, but it's enough." said Ameyuri taking out her twin lightening swords.
She came at me and I run straight to her ready to take her attack, but instead I crushed her arm and took one sword.
" Don't forget that I'm the one how make them. I know how they work."
Now the lighting won't work the swords have t I'll be together , but this 'fangs' still can cut. With her sword I cut the roof of the Hemlet splitter, taking the hammer part. Now that should be enough. They all attacked me at the same time, but I jumped in the air first and point the sword up to Kushimaru's head sink it into his skull with the hammer. I crashed his body with the hammer again and again and now the rest just watched me in fear. I mutter some words and I sealed his soul. Yeah let's say seal, but in reality there was no seal. I turned my head around and looked at the rest. A huge boom was heated and I started to run at them again. Fuguki the original holder of Samehada took the needle, and I can say that he was a little clumsy, this not being his sword. I avoid an attack from it at the same time Jinpachi was ready to blow me. I catched his sword before he could do anything. And trow it to Mangetsu. He couldn't dodge it and took the hit. His body was now in small pieces and tried to recover, but I 'sealed'his soul. Haku appeared behaind me but smashed him and he flew right on Zabuza. I took the Splash and attack very fast with it, hitting two members of the swordsmen of the mist. I hurried and 'sealed' them.
" Now it's just us Zabuza."
I took one of the Fangs and try to make a direct hit, but Haku interfere and he was now between us holding my hand. Zabuza took his sword and attacked me now that I was stuck into one place. He stink it in Haku's body nearly reaching mine, but I simply cut of my arm. They looked how the blood was slowly driping from my wound. They were ready to attack me again, but it was already too late because I cut their heads and continued to make big wounds like a crazy person. I mutter the same words and their souls were taken away. My blood lust was finally finished and I disappeared letting the real Chiyoko knowing what happened.

____________________________________

Did someone figure out what is the phrase? Let me know if you find out.