Chapter 15. Training

A huge forest appeared and I avoid a huge tree that grow up under me. Tobirama made some seals and I jump in the air avoiding it. Harashima was behaind me and he nearly kicked me but I catch him by his ankel he active his special jutsu and the other brother was going to butt in when my chakra explode. I mean it really explode. A huge explosion in a thiny little place. The walls of the barrier slowly fade away. The hokage and Orochimaru were having an interesting fight. I really can't take it anymore. I had more than enough of this stupid thing. I appear behind Orochimaru and catched both of his hands. I took out all of the chakra and put one of my poisons inside those. I still don't want t on kill this sexy man. The hokage looked at me.
" You ran away and hide yourself. Now you have to go back, Chiyoko."
I smirked and go in front of him. I looked in his eyes and I found fear, and responsibility in them.
"I'm really sorry but I'll refuse. "
I sink my hand inside him and took out his heart smashing it. I was covered in blood, now I turn back at Orochimaru that wanted to get the hell out of here. I let him undo the barrier and I transformed myself . I layed down and pretend to unconscious. I feel a lot of people come in there. They checked my pulse and went near the hokage.
" She's alive! Take her to the hospital, now! "
It looks like I have some free time. I was remembering my old self. When I was in Konoha, that just formed. I was sparing with the senju and uchiha clans sometimes. When I saw those two how good friends they were I thought that they will be famous in this world. So they are. I mean now Hashirama is the first hokage even if Madara was supposed to be the one. Then comes the little Tobirama. He was my boyfriend for a short time, like 10 or 12 years. He even propose me. He was cuter back than, but still cocky and I refuse. I mean I liked him, but I knew that he will die sometimes So I thought that's better for him. Than appears Madara that wanted to run away with me. He was arrogant, but always thinks before doing something so I followed him. We ran away and we were happy. After a long time I was truly happy. Then we were a married couple and we had children. Children that I killed. I alone with my hands. I watched them crying desperate, yelling my name , but they were old. They had like ninety years. They weren't immortal like me! Why?! Why couldn't they ? Why am I the only one? I mean I really can't die. Fuck it someone get my heart out of me and guess what did my stupid body did. It grew another one. I was in a dead state for three days till my heart was beating again. Or or... Another one cut my spine. I saw my fucking vertebrae! And again they were forming again from nothing. I was burned, cut in a half, I took explosive and much much more. But look at me I'm still alive.
And that's why, dear people, I don't like when things of my past come out. I was still in the bed when someone came it. It was Kakashi I could recognize his chakra signature. He sat next to me. He put a hand on my head and kissed me slowly.
" I know that you probably don't hear me, because you're in a coma, but hei I'm here. I miss you so much. I can't lose someone again, I just can't work please please if you hear open your eyes and let's go home tougher. I won't ask anymore about you even if I want to know so much, I will be your sex object if that's what you want, but please open your eyes. "
I stand up kissing him and he was so surprised that ignore it and hugged me tight.
" Chi! You're alive and you're fine. Oh thank God that you're okey. "
" Yes yes you don't have to worry so much. I'm fine (I always am) "
He kisses me and we got out of the hospital. He told me that he has to meet Sasuke but he will come home after that. I went with him to eat some dangos but surprise, Akatsuki. Oh I didn't saw them in a while. I have to talk with them. Kakashi figure out how they were and tried to stop me going in the shop, but I went anyway and sat down on a chair near Itachi.
" I see you couldn't resist and came to visit me. How is everyone?" I whisper in a low voice.
He glared at me and wanted to tell me something, but Sasuke came and they disappear.
I follow them to a bridge.
"Oh. How is my favorite team doing. I mean I liked more the previous one, but now it good too."
" Chi-sama. We didn't hear a word from you for a long time."
" Everything is alright, Itachi. I didn't touch your brother as you asked, but Orochimaru did. What a waste of talent that snake."
He looked at me and wanted to punch me, but I glared at him and he shiver in fear.
" You had to protect him! "
" Watch your mouth Itachi. I don't have to do anything, I was sweet enough beacuse I didn't played with him or killed him in our fight. "
He actives his Sharingan and I've done the same thing.
" Do you really want to play like this. You know very well that I teach you everything you know so back off. "
Then Kakashi, Asuma, Kurenai and Guy came so I disappeared. I was now I'm my room playing with my fingers when a ninja came and announce me that Kakashi is in hospital. I will have a little talk with Itachi next time.
I teleported to him and sat on his bed in his arms. Looks like Naruto will be in danger this time. When I arrived Itachi and Kisame were there so were Jiraya and Sasuke. The last one had a chidori I'm hand, but I stopped him. I put myself in front of Naruto and the team flinched a little. Sorry guys, but now isn't the right moment.
Jiraya made some jutsu and they got away with Amaterasu. Oh Itachi, he knows very very well that his sick, why is he still doing this? And when things couldn't be better Guy appears. Just what's with him? He kick Jiraya in the face then look at him. Eventauly he took Sasuke with him back at Konoha and Jiraya went with Naruto and me. I can't wait to meet Tsunade, I mean she is a girly representation of Hashirama. I used to play with her and teach her some things like training, how to be powerful, gambling, ya know things everyone should know.
We were in a little country where was a huge festival. Jiraya told us to go everywhere we want because he has to do something. What a pervert! We went to a lot of shops and eat some... Strange food but it tastes good. Naruto was usually paying for his things, but I received things like that and a lot more free or somebody else bought those things for me. Yeah, I don't know why do I need money now. We found Jiraya in a bar with two girls. Some men got in, thereating Naruto and Jiraya made a rasengan throwing that guy in a small shop.
" Naruto. Chi. It's time to train."
Yeah sure let's train for what? He gave us some water balloons and show us how to spin the water inside it with our chakra. Oh but what a hard thing to do. Come on even Naruto can finish it in no time. I took the balloon and explode letting the water to spin in the air. I keep spinning it in my hand and Jiraya eventualy told me to stop. Naruto try it too, but he fails miserably. Oh man this will be a very very long training. I mean even for his father it took some years to master it. Come on, we don't have such a long time. And by 'we're I mean 'they', because I got all the time here. I was with Jiraya in a tea shop while Naruto was still trying to spin that.
" So Chi. Or I should say Chiyoko the secret ANBU of all the villages, the true person that eat the chakra fruit. "
" So you knew. "
" I figure it out after some time."
" Would you tell anybody?"
" Don't know. Do you want me to?"
" Depends if you want to die so much or not."
" What are you trying to do?"
" Oh Jiraya, don't be so impatient."
" Everyone is looking for you and now you're a girl, a simple genin. Just what are you following?"
" Nothing, for now I just want to have some fun with all those people. It refreshing to play a little time to time. "
" Now, but letter?"
" Don't know. Maybe I will tell everyone who I am, but I will never go back being a stupid ANBU. I mean it's just too boring."
" For you, everything is boring. What do you expect you had lived every single thing that someone would want to."
" Maybe... Don't tell me that crap now. I... I just had enough of all of this weak people. I mean after he was dead... It was hard and it still is. I met some great people in Akatsuki, they were powerful. Now I seem to approach the copy cat. But I don't know what is he capable."
" Who? Kakashi? He's a good man. Maybe too good for you. Chi. You had it all, you still have so don't hurt him. The same is with everyone. They are young they are fragile, can be broken easy. You have to pay a little more attention to them, to be patient and to forget a little about your past."
I got up and went in my room. Jiraya... You're such a jerk. I went to the shower and I turn on the water. When I was trying to relax someone enter. It's the black zetsu. He came at me and want to kill me with his eyes.
" What do you want?"
" Why are you protecting the nine tails? "
" I don't. It's just that he should be the last one. And why are you questioning my actions. I can do everything I want."
" So you play with both parts. You bitch!"
I stand up holding his neck with a chakra roof.
" Shut up!"
" Go to hell." he gob in front of me .
" I wanted to, but they didn't let me in. "(Character original line)
I remember what Jiraya told me and clam down a little letting Zetsu go.
I went back in the water. Fuck it. I'm staring to hate myself.

* Little time skip *

Naruto managed to clean the second stage when I had a strange feeling. Orochimaru. I teleported myself to the chakra that I felt near to us. There was a broken wall, Shizune, Tsunade, Orochimaru and Kabuto. Let's break a party.
" Hello miss. Cand you tell me where can I find a good gambling place. "
She looked at me and Kabuto jump in like he could do something. I kicked him moving just my leg and he was two or three kilometers away.
" Now... I thought that I could be sweet at least once. So tell me Tsunade, how are you. I didn't saw you in a long time. "
" Huh? Sorry little kid, but it's dangerous here. I don't know how you did that but you would better go away. "
" No Tsunade you would better back off. She is dangerous."
" Come on, don't make it sound like I'm the bad guy here."
They looked at me and I transformed in me. Tsunade started crying and Orochimaru was so surprised that o think I saw a little tear in his eyes too.
" Chiyoko. "
She came and hug me and Orochimaru went away. He must be in shock, for now. I went with her to a bar. I ordered ten bottle of sake for me and another ten for Tsunade. Come on time to be happy. They gave us our drinks and we started talking it seems like she was devastated by the death of her brother and her lover, but she still keep the necklace. How strange. Than Jiraya and Naruto came in and I transformed myself in the little me. I told her to pretend that we just met and So the conversation about the hokage position came on. Yeah she declined. Oh Tsunade, why would you do that.
"Think about it a little more."
" Chiy.."
" Just Chi. "
" Chi... But you know that I can't after what happened to me."
" I know as well as you know that I can bring them back from dead, but it isn't right. They're dead! Of they come here again they will be immortal and I can't do this to another being. So shut up and accept! " I yelled at her than disappeared.
I'm done for now. I should let them make their own decisions. I went to a little shirine and stayed there for a little time till this things will settle down a little bit.

____________________________________

Okey people. How are you? Everything is fine? Hope so. What do you think about my story? Is it good? Is it bad? Tell me please so I can improve. The next chapter will be a special one so look forward for it. See ya. (。・ω・。)