Chapter 3. Inside the rain

Traveling with Konan and Nagato is certainly high on my list of favorite activities. They told my their life story, and it was so sad, the war casualties never have it easy, taking from centuries of experience. The rain village is just breath-taking, but it's in a bad position. There are people who died because of the war, but these people don't know who to fix their mistakes.

Now we go to meet a guy, Yahiko, who appears to be the leader of Akatsuki. Judging by what they say , he seems pretty cool, but I can't help thinking that Akatsuki should be something greater. These three friends are capable of enormous things, they just need a small push.

When we enter the village I instantly feel that a strange chakra watching us as the rain appears out of the blue. Let's keep thing interesting, I tell Konan and Nagato that we will meet in thirty minutes in front of building we all know.

First I go to a small shop, asking the owner where can I find Hanzo Salamander as he watched me with a surprised look . No-one really wants to share information about him, their fear is almost making me wonder just how powerful is he. The man didn't want to say a thing, trying to lie, but in the end I enter his mind and search for some answers. Apparently no one is allowed to talk about Hanzo. There are a lot of memories about war and I can't help but wonder how did the Kages manage to hide a war from me. I'm always up for some action and watching people kill each other used to be one of my favorite past times.

Teleporting myself in front of a huge mansion that's supposed to be Hanzo's I'm immediately attacked by dozens of people. All the eyes on me, I step a little forward and three swords where pointed to my neck and another four kunais are ready to pierce my skin under the lightest move. I could've avoided this attack, but I would seem dangerous so I let myself being threatened by those weaklings. I cutely ask if I could talk to Hanzo, but they are taken by surprise, especially when a man tells them he sees no chackra in my system.

" Why would a brat like yourself want to talk with Hanzo-sama ?"

" Maybe I'm his child."

" Hanzo-sama doesn't have children. "

" How do you know that ?"

"He didn't tell anybody that he is a father."

"And why do you think he would tell somebody if he let pregnant a poor lady after a one night stand?"

They look at me embarrassed, finally deciding to let me in. I'm led by one of them who he avoids looking in my eyes. How funny . Man, they are so stupid. They're guarding such a dangerous man yet I'm in without any problems. I walk silently till we reach the destination, a huge door, which seems to be right in the middle of the mansion.

" Here is he."says the man, not even entering the room before turning back

I go in and run direct at Hanzo, not giving him time to see me. I split his neck in two with my bare hands, his body falling to the ground, lifeless. The blood is flowing on my hands piece of his skin and muscles stuck in my nails, this gives me a release I've ached for so long. Not being able to kill and feel this rush slowly built up inside of me these years I've been in the Anbu.

" Rest in peace, jerk."

   Taken over by the same lust for death I run outside killing the guards and looking for a clock. I think that I'm going to be late. Finally! Only quarter of an hour passed, this way I can stop for dangos. I'm going towards the place where I'm supposed to meet Konan, but suddenly a grup of men attack me, not giving me time to react. They are wearing Akatsuki cloaks, all big and powerful, but unfortunately for me extremely dumb. It looks like I can't avoid a fight so I quickly release part of my power, just enough not to make it unfair for them.

    I run punching and kicking some men. One of them caches my ankle  and I spin around smashing his head and sending him into a mud wall made by his mate. Another came with a fire style jutsu and I avoid it, letting other people burn. The smell of fire and blood fills my lungs, making me tremble in overjoy. I jump stepping on some heads, breaking limbs or  cracking spines before rising in the air to attack them again with water and rock, killing the ones left.

After I finish there Konan comes and looks at me horrified by the surroundings. She's shivering in fear, dropping to her knees and keeping her head down, unable to face me.

" You.. You did all of this? " she asks, but it comes out as a breathy line, covered in cries.

" If I say No, will you believe me?" I ask lifting her chin and searching for the truth in her eyes.

She looks around once more, pure horror painted on her face and shakes her head.

" It's not my fault. They attacked me! "

" And you had to kill them all?"

" Don't know. Just feel like it. Don't try to kill me again if you don't want to have the same fate."i say lowing my voice and motioning her to stand up again.

" Okay. They were all our members, more and two hundred people. And they were all killed by a child. What are you?! "

" I'll explain, ma'am."

I follow Konan until we reach a big hall. A man with orange hair comes out from behind shadows with a questioneting look on his face.

" Who is she? "
_________________________________

Please don't forget to vote and leave tons of comments with your thoughts about this chpater~~

ฅ'ω'ฅ-edited 25th of March 2019