Chapter 36. From the past

*no it's not a sidestory from Chiyoko's past, so don't worry about the title. Enjoy. *

Madara was now back in his human form. I watched how... Happy he was. I mean I didnt expect him to show it all. Man please don't tell me he is going to do the perfect Susanoo again. Come on I created that jutsu So if someone has seen it then they will die so no-one, but the user, could tell how it looks like or how powerful it is.
" Madara. It'll be a disgrace to do it again, don't ya think? "
" True Chiyoko. My enjoyment was ruined. I guess I might go get Kyuubi now... "
I didn't want to see what will happen next. This fight is over already, but... There are more interesting things to see. I smirked then I winked at Madara. I teleported to another field.
" Oh that's better." I said cleaning my clothes from all this dust.
" Chiyoko! What are you doing here?! " asked Sasuke
" Oh hi there." I said smiling.
I saw that a orange haired boy was trying to rescue Orochimaru with one of his curse sign. I stepped forward and I stopped him.
" What are you doing? "
" Oh calm down. You don't need that, Orochimaru is still alive."
This time Sasuke pinned me on a wall glaring at me. I enjoyed the show so I let him do whatever he wanted.
" I killed him Chiyoko. There's no way he is still alive. "
" Oh Sasuke let's not jump on conclusions, shall we. "
I stepped away from him and I do some signs and Orochimaru appeared.
" Hello darling ~~" I said smiling.
" Chiyoko." orochimaru said wanting to kiss me, but I put a finger on his lips.
"Stop if you still want to live, you already know that my husband is here. Plus not in front of the kids. " I said more like wishpered the last part.
Then Sasuke gave a scroll to Orochimaru and I took a short look at it. So... That's what he wanted.
" You know that you could've asked me to tell you what you wanted." I said a little dissapointed on him.
" And you would've helped me? "
" Oh of course not, but you could've give it a try . " I said as I keep going.
Karin, Suigetsu and Juuzo were following us, suddenly I got really bored and I wanted to sleep a little. We will have a very long history lesson so I should probably sleep now .
Or not, let's hurry things a little bit. I looked around to be sure that everyone was here and I teleported all of us to the destination.
" Okey now this is better. "
I looked over to all the place. Man if the knew what are those things really.
" What's this? " asked Suigetsu shivering in fear
" They are reapers' masks. Or shinigami's, it's the same thing really. "
" W-what?! "
The rest of them were incredible calm. Tsk I could invoke one of these things just to show them what should they really fear. Suddenly I had goosebumps all over my skin and I felt how a scary thing was just behaind my back. It's him... I went how fast as I could, and believe me, I was fast, and took a mask and I make sure that it wasn't his mask.
" We have it. Now let's go" I said trowing the mask to Orochimaru, but something was throwing it back and pinning it on the wall.
" Oh shit." I said.
" Come on Chiyoko, you're scared of some masks." said Sasuke as he looked at.
" Guys, how about I'll make the jutsu, for free even, and I don't need a mask, Just let's go. " I said trying to get out of here
" No, I don't trust you. " said sasuke as he wanted to take a mask.
But he couldn't. Another one moved and fall into his arms.
" Trow it! Now! " I yelled at him, but suddenly he appeared.
" Chiyoko." I heard someone wishpering in a low creepy tone.
I looked around then I took the mask and broke it, but of course he wouldn't let me do it. I'm in a deep shit right now. We took that mask and all the way to Konoha I was silent, always hearing things that he was telling me. I couldn't support it anymore so I teleported us to the Uchiha compound.
We entered that big underground room and Orochimaru wanted to put that mask on.
" Wait let me do it. " I stopped him, before he could take advantage
Sasuke wanted to complain, but I simply drewn all the chakra from his body for a moment.
I put on the mask and do the jutsu. Of course that he took me into another vision for a moment in the real world, but here it was longer.
" So Chiyoko. You missed me? " he asked stepping closer to me.
He put a hand on my cheek then it went over to my waist. He pushed me closer to him and kissed me. I didn't even bothered to fight. All of my power was gone already.
" Not at all. "
" Oh stop it, you're breaking my heart Chi-yo-ko.~"
I stepped back then I looked at him.
" Why are you doing this to me? " I said then he suddenly changed.
His eyes had a cold, bored look and there was disgust all over his face.
" Againg with that? Let me guess, you still want to die, don't you? "
Then his expression changed and he got closer to whisper something into my ear.
" What if I tell you that I could let you and your little husband live forever?"
I was was so surprised. What is he saying. He stopped from making me a horrible life? Then it hit me.
" And what's the deal. You'll make that and I'll have to something in exchange, right?"
"Oh you still didn't forget. "
" So..."
" Let's say that it won't be so hard. You've done a good job sending all those souls to me from this war so my price will be rather cheap this time. "
I stood there silent.
" You just won't let Madara to stay in the Rikudo mode too long. If he archives it anyway, I'm still not so sure. "
" Just that?" that's too easy
" Yeah. I already eaten quite a lot since this war started so that's all. Plus we don't need to persons that have that power, don't we?"
He... He was scared? Oh man then.. That means they could still be beaten. I've made a short plan inside my head, then I kissed him so now the pact with this reaper was sealed.
" Always a pleasure to make business with you." he said then I went back to the real world.
I cut my stomach with his sword and I took out all the Hokages. I took the mask off and smirked.
" Hello there. How have you all been? "
" Chiyoko!" said Hashirama as he hugged me.
Tobirama glared at me but it was all alright when I kissed his cheek.
" Hello to you too, Tobirama. "
He smirked then I welcomed the rest.
" Wait. Who is the last one?!" Asked Hashirama.
" Oh it's okey, he's the fourth. "
" I'm so glad that the village is still good then. Tell me how is it now." smiled Hashirama, happy and hyperactive as always.
" He died before the third, but now there is a fifth and a sixth actually " I said sitting down and making myself comfortable.
" Really? Then who is now the Hokage?"
" The fifth Hokage, Tsunade-hime. "
" Tsuna-?? Is the village alright? " asked Hashirama a little dissapointed but more worried.
" It is all alright, don't worry. Now enough chit chat. Here is someone that wants to ask you something.

*let's skip this part.*

" What's the real reason?" asked sasuke.
Oh man, Now Tobirama is mad and I'm bored. I'm really not in the mood to hear all his unless talk about Uchihas.
"You are also pissed by the Uchiha's evil, brat.." said Tobirama as he let out a huge part oh his chakra and now the pressure was high. I didn't even moved just glared at him.
" Tobirama. Lower you fingers." now Hashirama let out his chakra too and glared deadly at Tobirama.
Really they are going to start a fight? I got up and made a single step, releasing my chakra or a part of it and they were all pinned on the ground. I look at them, at how pityful they were.
" Let's not make a big fuss." I said and cancel my chakra again.
They got up shivering, but Tobirama just glared at me.
" Now come on let's go we don't have a long time left." I smiled at them ready to get outside
" We don't have time? Why is that? " asked Sarutobi
Then Orochimaru stepped forward and the atmosphere got serious again.
" We're currently at war. Uchiha Madara was revived and is planing to erase all the shinobi from this world. "
Then the first and the second glared at me like they didn't understand why am I here.
" Don't look at me like that you two. I'm not the one that revived him."
" Then why didn't you stopped him? " asked Tobirama, really his jelous now.
" He's still the same? " asked Hashirama, trying to figure it out.
" .... Yes. Things will be alright don't worry boys, okey? "
I hugged them both and then they received cold glares from Orochimaru.
Then I wanted to leave but Sasuke stopped me, because he didn't get his answer yet. Oh man, let make this easier. I touched his forehead and let some information into his head. Now he knows what he need and we could go.
I teleported us on the battle field . Man... What the hell is here?