Chapter 8. Against them

A week has passed and I've made the most of this time. We've done so many crap missions, like finding cats, cleaning, making shopping for old ladys... Yeah by we I mean they, because I won't do this even if you'd offer me a fortune. Nope, I'll not go that down. It's enough that I'm in this pathetic way just because I have to watch after Kurama. I was thinking to get him out of Naruto, but it will kill him so I think I'll do it when his about to die, a few more years don't really influence me that much.

I also found out where Kakashi is going every morning. Whenever he's done avoiding me or hanging out with Guu he makes time to go there at lease twice, to the KIA stone. He actually allowed me to come with him once and showed me Obito's and Rin's names. I actually thought that he was going to cry but he didn't. He kept a serious face. I remember when they put this up, but my last memory was with this thing completely clean, many things changed since then. I looked over it and saw so many names that I know of heard of, some of them were even killed by my hand.

My relationship with Neji is also flourishing. He confessed his love for me and that is somehow making me love him. And maybe I do a little. It passed many years after I was in a relationship. I think that I didn't really love some after my husband ... But then another unexpected love came and wrecked my world. Now it certainly doesn't matter anymore, after all I certainly won't be seeing him too soon.

Today I'm going to meet the Hyuga clan, because, apparently, if Neji wants to be in a relationship the main clan has to approve it. I decided to go with a tight black dress that's a little too flirty, but let's say that I'll make him approve our relationship in one was or another. Now I'm just waiting for Neji in front of my house. Everybody just can't hell but stare at me, basically men but some women too. One of them, a tall muscular man with a very ugly features comes next to   me, putting his sweaty arm on my hips.

" Hello, kitten. How are you? Want to have a little fun? "he aks between his yellow teeth, but what truly made me puke inside my mouth was his horrific smelly breath.

I take his arm and break it without a second thought. After that I kick him in his face, making sure that my heel is marking his face. He wants to say something after I kick him again to a wall but Neji appears and puts his arm around me possessivly.

" Do you have something to do with my girlfriend? "he asks protectively, and judging by his tone I'd say he's as mad as I am.

" Tsk. Not anymore." mutters the guy after he saw my boyfriend.

Even if he's not from the main branch, being a ninja and a Hyuga, Neji has some influence here so not a lot of people would pick a fight so easily.

" How about we get going? "I say wrapping my fingers around his arm and smiling sweetly.

" Of course."

He kisses my  cheek before he takes my hand and walk to his house.

" You look very beautiful in this dress."he compliments, and I feel his heart beating even faster than before.

" Hmm...Beautiful? In what way ?" I whisper in his ear, my usual playful voice making sure he's on edge.

"Sexy." He bits my ear then says

"Thank you." I smirk crushing my lips on his once again.

He chuckles but kisses back then we finally arrive at the mansion. There are a lot of men- a lot of men with Byakugan. I have to make sure that my chakra level stays low and unrecognizable. Many people from the  Hyuga are in the ANBU, meaning that they saw me or at the very least they heard about me, so they know my chakra signature.