Chapter 23. I know

All the night I stayed up and looked at the sky. Man, I wish I could sleep sometimes. I'm really exhausted, but I don't know if it's from my insomnia or just because of life. The starts. They were so beautiful, sparkling in the black high sky. And then come the moon. You know I do think that we are alike. Always alone, but loving the Sun from who it gets the light, but at the same time being a part of Earth. It's just like me. Siting there, mysterious, but at the same time it's more opened than a book. I smiled. Yeah...
I teleported myself back at Orochimaru's hideout. It's like two in the morning and surprisingly he's still up.
" Hei. How are you? "
He turned back and looked at me then hugged me tight.
" Chiyoko! Don't ever disappear like that again!"
" It's okey. I'm back now. You were up all this time? "
" Yeah. I.. I couldn't sleep without knowing a word from you."
I'm home now so let's sleep. I changed my chlotes and we went to bed. He was holding me in his protective arms. He kissed the top of my head and closed the light.
" I missed you."
" I know, but I was out just for a few days. "
"More like a week. I nearly went to Konoha to find you. "
"It's okey. I needed a little time to clear my mind."
" I love you. You know that, don't you? "
I chuckled and kissed his lips slowly.
" You talked just like me. "
" I guess that I took it from you. "
" Okey. Now you should sleep, it already late. "
" I know. Try to sleep too, okey? "
" I will. "

*Time skip. Next morning *

In the morning I was still looking at the window. I didn't sleep last night. I mean I tried to, but I couldn't. I went a little outside since it's still 7 and Orochimaru didn't wake up. So many died already. I felt some day ago how Kakuzu's and Hidan's chakra faded away. Probably Shikamaru had his revenge. Suddenly a strong chakra was inside Orochimaru's room.
Sasuke. So he wants to leave.
I went over there and I was right. Sasuke was there ready to kill him.
" Orochimar. You're weaker than me. "
" Easy lover boy. I'm here so get your hands off or you won't see the next day. "
" Chiyoko. I knew that you'll come and I planed to kill you too. "
Now I started to laugh like crazy.
" Hahahaha. You. You're really funny. Man. I hadn't laugh like that for a long time. "
He was damn serious. Wow wait did he really think that I'm just some little girl playing around? What a jerk.
I took his hand and got all his chakra from it and then I nearly cut his neck. All of this happened in a blink.
" You're still young So don't piss me off if you want to live. "
He tried to attack me with a strong chidori, but it just vanished when it was close to hit me.
I active my Sharingan and glared at him with deadly eyes.
" Still want to fight? Get the hell out of here you have three seconds, understood? "
He got up and teleported somewhere. He will probably go looking for a team. I healed Orochimaru and he was looking at me questioning.
" You're from Uchiha clan? "
" That clan wasn't even formed when I was born. "
" What? That clan has over one million years. "
" Yeah. Maybe you should listen to the truth about me.* and I make a long pause thinking* but before that.. "
I kissed him roughly and put some chakra into my tongue to seal him. Sorry but nobody can say a thing about me.
" Okey... Now let's start with the begining, shall we? "
I told him some things about me. You know already, and of course I didn't mention the relationship too much. He doesn't want to hear that , I mean who want? He listens to me carefully, I saw how he reacts in different ways to every single thing I say to him. He was very interested, and tried not to question me about everything.
" And that's all."
After I finished he put his arms around me and hugged me, kissing the top of my head.
" You're amazing. Just amazing. "
" Thanks. "

* another time skip. Sorry but I won't say how Sasuke's getting his team and Jiraya went to the rain village. I will jump to the fights, but if you want to read the details manga, starting with chapter 343 *

Fuck it. It looks like Sasuke didn't Belive what I told him about Itachi and went to him. I wanted to stop him so I went to the place where they were fighting. And Orochimaru just made some jealousy attack and said that if I go to Itachi then we should break up. Really? Really? My life sucks when it comes to men. And what's more annoying is that this stupid Sasuke fought against Deidara and that silly blonde hair blow himself. I mean I can bring dead to life, but I don't have time to search for every single piece of him and the put them all together then reanimate him. It will take me like years.
Now I was on the roof top and Sasuke killed Itachi I mean he thought that he did it, but I just couldn't think that he will die so I put him into a long sleep, man he was alive okey, but I can't let him walk free and search for his beloved Sasuke.
On the other hand Jiraya was... How should I put it too sound good? Oh yeah I can't. He was dead. Pain killed him. What the hell was he thinking? That he will go to the student I trained myself and that he will manage to win against him? Kiss my ass for that Jiraya. You deserved it. I told him more than once that Pain is dangerous,but he still went for it.
Everybody can't just listen to me? I'm trying to help you know?