Chapter 17. Turning around

I was walking out of the gates. Oh man I will miss this life in Konoha, but now it looks like some brats are forgetting who is their real leader. I mean I love Konan and Nagato, they are my friends, that's why I let them to lead the Akatsuki, but some of them really think that with me things are easy.
Now Konan didn't mention if the hideout it's the same or if they change the location so I have to track them down. Heh I active my Byakugan and it is so good to see more than thirty kilometers away. I mean I had enough time to develop a good rage So now I can see all the little flys that far away. I started running and I suddenly saw two men with black cloaks. I looked closely and they had red clouds on . Perfect. I followed them and they seem to be new members. No wait. That man in the puppet is Sasori. I'm sure of it. I could recognize that wood head anywhere. Let's get going. If I change my appearance and close my chakra they won't recognize me. That's what I've done. Now I looked like a sixteen years old girl, with a long black hair and shiny green eyes. My skin wasn't so light colored, more darker tone. I was like one kilometer behaind them, slowly walking. The blonde guy seems to be a little stupid and inexperienced. He was talking so much that my head was going to explode even if I didn't hear him. Sasori was sometimes opening his mouth, but that was very rare. Someone isn't in the mood to talk. I was really wandering when Akatsuki would take him, but now here he is.

*little time skip*

The night fall and I think that we are pretty close to the hideout. I can feal everybody's chakra, now let's hope that they won't recognize me. Like that would happen. I followed them all this time and they didn't find out. I mean are they really this stupis? It looks like they stopped. Now I guess that we have some time to waste. Come on enter. Oh wait I forgot about the seals. They entered the barrier and I was right behind they. I jump silently on the ceiling and they went straight to a huge room. I heard some voices and went in there. I was now on the floor and it looked like I appeared from nowhere. I had my chakra still canceled and my looks different. Firstly they didn't saw me but when I coughed all the heads were on me.
" What? Who is she?" asked a man with a lot of strings attached to his body.
" What the Fuck girl? How did you, slutty bitch, got in ?" said a tall guy with and Jashin symbol. Oh he must be that fucking that... Never mind you'll find out later.
" A girl? I don't see her coming. "
" She followed you idiots!" said Kisame.
Itachi just looked at me. What a bunch of idiots. What am I really doing here. I mean they are just some little kids playing around. Maybe I should kill them and go back. Yeah that would be a good idea.
" What is she doing ?"
" Girl, I think that you don't know where you are!"
" Oh shut up! And I'm thinking! You should try sometimes. "
" So she speaks. Tell us what are you doing here before..."
" Before what? Kill me. Yeah I want to see this. Now tell me where is Konan and Pain. "
" Like hell we would tell you bitch."
They wanted to attack me but I dodge easily and I pinned them all on the ground with a powerful chakra pressure.
"Go to hell!"
" I've been, but they didn't let me in. "
" What? !"
" Sorry, but they were too scared."
A hologram of Yahiko's pain and Konan appeared.
" Who are you and why are you here? "
"Ask her. I told you I will come soon."
" Chiyoko. Okey calm down and don't kill them. "
" Kill us?! But she's just a teen. "
" Shut up! Now you will listen to everything she says . Understood? Even if I give you an order you will be under her from now. "
" Be nice with them Chiyoko-sama. They have potential. "
" Oh Konan, I will try, but i don't promise anything."
I changed my look to my little self and let them move again.
" What the heck?! Who are you bitch? "
" Shut up. Let's do some presentation and then we will start the training at 4 in the morning understood? "
"Even if pain told us to listen to you, that doesn't mean that we will. " said Deidara and I nearly cutt his neck.
" too Bad I said that I will try to be nice, not that I will listen to your shit. So shut up and obey what I'm saying." I let him go and stood in front of them.
" Let's start. You. " I said as I pointed to Sasori that was sitting in a corner.
" Sasori of the red sand. I don't like to wait or make people wait for me. "
So he still remember that little incident. I mean his parents were killed when he was young, but the thing is that I killed them. They were dangerous for a stupid village So I thought that it's better.
" Next. "
" Kisame, but you already know me."
" Itachi Uchiha. You know already. "
" Wait were do you know here? "
" I didn't say that you could talk yet. Next. "
" Kakuzu."
" Hmm how many lives do you have, five? Or I'm mistaking?"
" Yes. it's correct. "
"Think so. Next, you are Hidan. Yeah you don't need to talk. The last one. "
" I'm Deidara from Iwagakure. "
" Oh the stupid boy with mouth hands. "
" I'm not stupid! "
" Shut up. " I yelled and trow him a deadly glare.
" Now, eat something and go to sleep. We will meet here at four. "
I fade away in the darkness waiting for the time to come.

* another timeskip*

It was 3 in the morning and I couldn't sleep like always. Man my life sucks. I was outside looking at the sky. The stars were so beautiful. I want to be like them, but what is even more beautiful is the moon. The single and the mysterious one, sitting alone in the hight sky, waiting for someone to understand her, to discover her, or maybe she just want to be alone. Such an amazing moon.
Suddenly Itachi came behind My back. He probably wanted to take me by surprise, but I turned around to face him.
" You should sleep. You'll need that."
" what are you doing here? "
" Oh I'll train you all again. Just like old days, but not with the old team, you know they are kind of dead. "
" Stop those jokes Chiyoko! You leaved us when we needed you! And now you suddenly appear and say that you will train us? "
" Itachi why do you speak about the others when here it's all about you isn't it? " I got up and go to him and wishper into his ear.
" you still want me, just like old times when we were together into the Anbu team. When I was your leader and you loved to idolize me. Come on say it all loud. Say that you still want me to like you and to Fuck you, to pay attention to you, to look after you. But this is the realty, it's not that pretty dream that you lived when I found something interesting in you. That dream break off when I killed your clan, because you couldn't do it. You still remember don't you? How you begged me to do it, and how you cryed not to kill your little brother. You are afraid aren't you? You're afraid that if I came here those memories will come back with me, that you can't put up this facade in front of everyone. Come on you still want me to protect you..."
I smirk then go back to my sky watching. He gave up then go back to his room. Soon I should go in too. It almost the time to give those stupid guys a lesson. I went into the living room and there were just Itachi, Kisame and Sasori. Fine if the others don't want me then I want them. ( little history moment. In my county this expression is kind of popular. It's said by Alexandru Lăpușneanu.) I created some clones and I teleported to their rooms and took them. Some of them were sleeping or doing their routine, or praying, but you got my point. I got them all on the living room and now they were all here.
" Now shall we start?"
" Are you fucking crazy bitch? I was praying to my lord."
" Yeah shut up your Jashin won't answer you."
" If you heard about him then you should know that you have to show your respects to him."
" You and I will have a talk sometimes. "
" Now let's start. first everyone please stand back a little. "
They all jumped and I punched the ground. It cracked and made a huge hole.
" Now Deidara if you are from the rock village, take out all of the rocks that fall and got them out of here. "
" What? It will take hours!"
" Man... You're that week? We don't have that much time."
I moved my hand a little and all the rocks were flying and they got outside.
" Fine get down there."
They all went down and I jumped in the center.
" You will all but all attack me. Is it clear? You can use anything just try and kill me. No let me rephrase that. Try to touch me at least. You should be able to do at least that. I won't do anything just dodge."
" What? You are a little cocky, you will die here girl. "
" I think that I heard that before, and looks like I'm still breathing so attack. "
Kakuzu send some strings to me but I dodge and they got Hidan. Itachi was still observing. Kisame wanted to catch me in a big buble of water but I distracted him and he didn't catch me. They all were now so angry, but at the same time surprised.
" You can do better. Come on, if I don't like how you fight I'll kill you so give your all. "
They continue to attack me for an hour when their chakra was nearly out. They fight for 6 or 7 hours but couldn't do anything to me. I was just sitting in there but they all were in a bad state So I said that we should stop for now.
" It was pretty bad I must confess, but you have potential. Now let's hope that you will do well. "
I was going to go back to my room to take a shower, but they all told me to wait. Their breath was still slow and hard, but I stopped.
" Tell us at least who are you really. You didn't say a word last time. "
" I'm Chiyoko. The first person that ate the chakra fruit or the single one. Not Kaguya was the one that had chakra, I was and I gave to her a very little amount of it. Pleased with the explanation? "
" And you expect us to Belive that?"
" It's the truth."
They were all surprised, but tried to bear with it.
" Now I will train tomorrow with Hidan, the next day with Kisame, than Kakuzu, Deidara, Sasori and Itachi. Understood? "
" Yes ma'am."