Beautiful

Everything about her is beautiful. The way she smiles at anything, no matter how big or how little they are. Her bed head every morning when she wakes up next to me. Her beautifully shaped body. Her emotion filled e/c eyes. The way she flicks me off whenever I say a pun, or when I playfully joke about something she's done. Her scars, big and small, and no matter how much she calls them ugly. The way she looks in my clothes. The way she looks in my underwear after a fun night.
---
The sun crept through the thin fabric curtains around the window. Crept right up to my eyes, making me blind when I open them. I hold up my hand to block the light for a second, and then turn over in bed. I let out a loud sigh, my hand patting the space next to me, trying to find the beauty that is Y/N. But my hand could not find her in bed next to me.

I slowly open my eyes, adjusting to the early morning light. The digital clock next to the bed shows 6:54 a.m. I lifted my head a little bit to look around the room, trying to spot the beautiful girl. And there she was, her bare skin just feet away. Her feet tip toeing quietly around the room, her mind working in the way it does. Her face was beautiful in the early morning light, especially when it lights up when she finds what she looking for.

She bends down, giving me the perfect view of that fucking beautiful ass of hers, and picks up the boxers I was wearing last night. Slowly, she inserts each leg in the right hole, and pulls them up to her waist. Then, she makes her way over to her bra, which was carelessly thrown across the room, and puts it on, releasing a small sigh.

"You know, beautiful," I mumbled as she made her way to the door. The sudden sound of my voice made her jump, making me chuckle. "I love waking up after sex to see you slide that pretty little ass of yours into my boxers." She slowly turned to look at me, her face darker than a ruby, and brought up her hand to flick me off. My lips tugged into a grin at her response.

"You know what, Pat?" I cocked my head at her. "I'm just..." She jogged over to my dresser, taking out every single pair of underwear I have in there. "I'm just gonna take these, since you love seeing me in them!" She then ran out of the room, taking the underwear with her.

"Wait! What am I supposed to wear now?!" I called after her, laughing a little bit to myself. After a few seconds of no response, I looked around the room for something to wear. My eyes landed on her panties. Her small, black lace, delicate, panties. (god I hate that word). I looked at the door, then back down at her panties. I shrugged my shoulders, and got out of bed, the coldness of the air nipping my absolutely bare skin. I made my way over to the panties, picked them up, and carefully put them on.

What in the fuck did I just write...