Art Class

"Alright class, for the last project of the year, I want you to do some sort of collaboration with a partner. Do what ever media you wish to do, as long as you use a technique you learned this semester. Go find a partner, and good luck to you," your art teacher, Mrs. Yang announced to your art 2 class.

You sighed as you looked around the room as everyone chose their partners. All of the good artists already had partnered up with their friends. There seemed to be no one else you actually liked to partner up with, up until there was a tap on your shoulder. As you turned around, you were met by none other than Patrick Stump, the newbie artist who actually turned out to be pretty good.

"So uh.... Y/N... Mrs. Yang said to partner up and... uh you know, we should totally, uh, partner up. If you're up for it, at least." Patrick's face was a deep red as he tried to ask you to partner up.

You blinked, stunned that he was actually asking you to partner up. There was a long unnerving silence between the two of you. Patrick started to back away from you, until you registered what was happening and grabbed his arm to pull him back to you.

"I'd love to be partners with you, Stumpy," you grinned at him, moving back and forth in your seat. "But we need ideas on what we're gonna do."

Another silence between the two of you as you thought. Patrick was staring at you with an anxious look in his eyes. He didn't like the silence between the two of you. To him, it felt completely awkward, like you didn't want to do this project with him, and he shouldn't have asked you. He's seen your work though. He absolutely loves the way you draw people; the art style you put them in, and the odd colors, others would not think of using.

"I really can't think of anything. You got anything," you asked him, staring off in front of you.

"Paint me like one of your French girls..."

Your eyes widened and darted over to Patrick. His face was drained of all color, realizing that what he was thinking was said aloud. The look of fear in his eyes when he finally met your eyes was adorable.You didn't see what he was afraid of, because honestly, you've been wanting to paint his beautiful eyes.

Patrick started stuttering and apologizing for what he said. From the look on your face, he thought you were offended or mad at his unintentional response. You giggled before your turned to face him, taking his hands in yours.

"I would love to paint that beautiful face of yours, Patrick. I've been wanting to paint your beautiful blue eyes for awhile." Patrick's mouth hung ajar, as the color in his face changed rapidly from pale to ruby red in a matter of seconds. You kissed his cheek before wandering over to gather the art supplies you needed.

A/N: Finals are this week my friends. I shattered my phone screen a few weeks ago, and my mother is making me choose between the Fall Out Boy concert and a new phone, and this decision is killing me. While I was thinking about what I could do, my mood did a 180, and I just felt depressed the rest of the day. It's fine though, cause this happens all the tine.... I know it's bad, but there's nothing I can do really, except keeping on trucking forward.

Hope I pass my finals, and I hope you did too.

Thank you for reading! See you my friends.

-Dawn c: