Spiiiiiiderrrrs

It's just about 9 in the morning, and for the past five minutes, all you've been hearing is stumbling next door. You groan, and roll over in your bed to try to get more sleep. You had the night shift last night, and you didn't get off until 5. The noise next door just wouldn't stop, and the next thing you know there's a pounding at your door.

"What in the fuck" you moaned loudly, sitting up in your bed to look at your clock.

It's only 9:15 and some asshole already wants you up. You sigh, and roll out of bed putting on your slippers. You shuffled from your room all the way to the front door, where the pounding would not cease.

"I'm coming! Jesus fucking christ!" You yelled at the person on the other side of the door.

Upon opening the door, a very frightened Patrick is standing right in front of you with his bed head and batman pajamas. You chuckled at the sight before you, taking it all in.

"Well neighbor. I was gonna yell at you for waking me up, but this sight is just purely amazing" you say as you lean against the door post, smiling.

Patrick's posture seemed to calm and he sighed. He looked away and rubbed the back of his neck blushing a slight shade of pink.

"Sorry Y/N, I didn't know you were asleep" Patrick admitted honestly as he turned his head back to you. "But, uh. I was wondering if you could... You know.. do me a favor? Possibly?" Patrick asked you as his face flushed to a deeper shade of pink.

You shook your head and giggled. What could Patrick possibly need this early in the morning?

"Anything to see you like this for even longer" you joked as you lightly pushes Patrick's shoulder.

"Well... uh thanks I guess? But um.." Patrick stuttered as he rocked back and forth on his heels. You could barely withhold your laughter as you saw how embarrassed and shy he was being just for a little favor. "Could you maybe... Kill the spider in my apartment for me...?" Patrick finished as he pointed to his apartment.

Your eyes widened at his words. Now you understood why he was embarrassed and shy, but you weren't any better at handling spiders. In fact, years ago there was a spider in your room and once you caught sight of it, you froze. You sat in the exact same spot for ten minutes, yelling at your friend through text at the fact there was a spider feet in front of you, under your dresser. You told your parents about it, but they didn't do anything about it. You ended up sleeping in your living room for the entire week until your mom got rid of it.

"Y/N? You okay?" Patrick asked you, slightly nudging you. "You haven't said a word for the past three minutes." You shook your head and took a deep breath.

"Uh... I can try to get rid of it... I guess..." you told Patrick as you slowly walked over to his apartment.

He opened the door, and led you to where the spider was. His bedroom. He slowed his pace as he looked around the room.

"O-over there." he pointed over to the wall next to his book case. "Can you p-please get rid of i-it?" He stuttered as his hands slowly reached over to you to hand you his fly swatter.

You shakily take it from him and slowly walk towards the spider on the wall. It wasn't that big, but you were still afraid. It was probably a daddy long legs, but you couldn't tell. You were now right in front of the wall where the spider was. Taking a deep breath, you whipped the fly swatter onto the spider, killing it in one blow. You sighed as you turned back to Patrick.

Patrick smiled and walked slowly towards you. He stopped right in front of you, and wrapped his arms around you. Surprised, you slowly wrapped your arms around him, and buried your head into his chest.

"Thank you so much, Y/N. I know how afraid of spiders you are. I don't know why I came to you. I'm sorry if you were scared to do this. I'll ask someone else to do it next time. Thank you for doing it this time, though." Patrick told you as he swayed the both of you back and forth.

You lightly smiled and nodded your head, happy that was over with, and happy he'd get someone else next time.

A/N: Hello my friends! I'm gonna be honest with you, I'm having a lot of fun writing these. I just hope I keep with it though! And also, the spider thing in the story, happened to me ... The spider was round and black, under my dresser and I was terrified. I really fucking hate spiders, you see. My friend was laughing at me as I freaked out about the little thing (every time I do, she laughs, but eh. I love her). Best thing about that is that it was during the week of my eighth grade graduation...

Anyway, thank you for reading thus far! There will most likely be more in the near future!

-Dawn