Acceptance

Trigger Warning: I think the word I should use is 'implied' suicide/suicidal thoughts, cause that's the first thing you'll probably go to for this. Anyway, just want to be safe!

I stared at the blank piece of paper in front of me. It's really happening. I'm really going through with it. The tap of my pencil sounded throughout the small bedroom I was in. It was probably the last time I'll see this place; and am I sad about it? A little bit. But it has to be done. I need this to happen.

The blank white paper taunted me every second I couldn't think of what to write. How can I tell him? Or should I just... Not tell him? I sighed, and started writing down every word that came to mind. He shouldn't be that shocked, honestly. I've been hinting at it for awhile now.

I signed my name at the bottom of the letter, softly grinning at how I worded everything. I feel bad that I'm leaving him like this, but I just can't take this anymore. I stood up from the desk chair, and walked over to the door. Turning around, I took in everything around me one last time before I left. I smiled at all the memories made in this room, and then left. He won't miss me.

-Patrick's POV-

After a long day at the studio, I'd finally be able to see my beautiful girlfriend. Although, she's been acting weird lately, I still love her with every centimeter of my heart. I don't know what I'd do without her.

I opened the door to our apartment, and called out for her. No answer. Maybe she wasn't home? I called out once again, just to make sure, and once again there was no answer. I shrugged my shoulders and made my way up to our shared bedroom. I'll just have to attack her with love when she gets home then.

I walked into the small room and went straight for the closet; but something didn't feel right. I looked around the room, and my eyes stopped at the pushed out chair at the desk. The only one who really uses that desk is me, and I always push in the chair when I'm done. Why wasn't it now?

I walked over to the desk, and confusion struck my when I saw a piece of paper on the desk. My eyes widened when I read the first line of the letter.

Dear My Lucky Star,

I want you to know I love you with everything I have, and it was hard to leave you like this. I just can't go on like this

When you read this letter, I'll be out of your life; out of everyone's life, really. No one knows about anything I'm planning. But trust me, it's for a good reason, Love.

For the past few years of my life, I've been confused. Confused on who I really was. Just a few months ago did I really figure it out, and since then, I've been trying my best to hint it to you, but I don't think you've picked up on it.

Patrick... I'm Trans.

I left because I didn't want to hear your criticism on who I am. I didn't want to hear anyone's. I want to start over, become someone that no one knows, and won't misgender.

And this point, I've already started with my new life, and I'm on my way to my new home, where I'll be staying for a very long time. I don't think I'm coming back, Patrick. I probably never will. I don't want to hear what you have to say, because I know it won't be good.

Good bye, Patrick Stump. Have a good life. Don't wait up for me.

Yours truly,
(Your boys name)

I stared at the letter for several minutes, rereading it several times. She- I mean he could have just told me. I'd still love him no matter what. I promised him. When we first met, I promised him. I never wanted to leave his side, and why he thought I wouldn't understand, I'll never know....

Setting the paper down, I walked over to the window of the bedroom, and stared out. I cried right then and there. Not because I'm sad or mad, but because I'm happy. If he's happy with himself, then I'm happy for him. He may not want me to find him, but I will. One day, I will. I will always look forward to that day when I do.

I'm sorry if this offends any of my Trans friends out there. I will take this down immediately if you do find it offending.

But I wrote this for two reasons:
1. Stumphalicious inspired me with an imagine she wrote awhile ago, and I seriously loved it to death that I had to make my own take on it.
And 2. I've been confused with my sexuality. I don't know why this is a reason, but it is. I guess I wrote this to get some feelings out? I don't know.

Also, I'm having the urge to write some cute wedding proposals, but none are coming to mind. Do you guys have a thought on how you want yours played out in the future? If so, and you wanna share, and most likely have it written, message me! I'd be so glad to read them, and write them when I have the time!(maybe I'll even update for an entire week if I get enough!)

Thank you so much for reading! I love you, and until next time, my friends!

-Dawn