Not-So-Daily Show

I've been friends with the Patrick Stump since first grade. Not just friends, but best friends. Up until he left with the band, we were inseparable. We did every little thing together, and I swear to god my mom thought we were dating. We're in our 30's now, and things are just about the same as they were back then, excluding his touring.

I was sitting at my office computer in the small space me and Patrick share for our hobby. A few months ago, we decided to create a not-so-daily show on YouTube. He didn't say a thing to his fans about this, so hopefully the 10,000 subscribers we have so far are just people who stumbled upon us. Not that I don't want his fans to subscribe to us, I just wanted us to grow on our own before they did.

"Hey, Y/N! You wanna film another episode, or are you still editing the one we filmed yesterday?" Patrick asked me as he walked through the door. Since his band decided to take a short vacation, he's been doing things with me almost constantly. I smiled and shook my head.

"I'm almost done editing this one, but if your ready to film, we can do that now," I replied to him, turning around in my spinning chair. A wide smile spread across his face as he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards our little recording table. He sat me down, and started fiddling with all the equipment, making sure it was ready to roll.

"You ready for episode 56 to start rolling?" He asked me, his grin never subsiding. I wondered why he was still grinning. Maybe it was the topic he picked out for us to discuss.

"As ready as I'll ever be!"

Patrick turned on the microphone, the recording software, then the camera and ran in view of the camera for his grand entrance. He ran into his chair, making two of the legs go up and him almost falling into my lap. As soon as the legs hit the ground, he stared into the camera with the biggest smile I've ever seen.

"I'm going to be asking Y/N 50 EMBARASSING questions, but she can only respond using movement!" Patrick explained excitedly. My eyes went wide and I furrowed my eyebrows while looking at him.

"Wait what?" Patrick looked at me with the same grin he's been wearing. God I'm afraid of the questions he'll ask.

The questions weren't actually that bad. The first 10 were just normal questions, then the next 10 got more personal. Once we got in the 30's... Before Patrick said the question, he smirked.

"Who here would you most like to make out with?" I looked around the empty room, and the only eyes on me were Patrick's.

"I'm out!" I announced to him, bolting out of my seat to the door, only to peak my head back in. "Oh, and by the way, I'd rather make out with the bottom of your shoe than your face," I smirked and ran off. Behind me, I heard the moving of chairs and a table. I looked back briefly to see Patrick slowly making his way after me.

"YOU'RE GONNA PAY, Y/L/N!"

So... I've recently got into some YouTubers by the name of Rhett and Link, or Good Mythical Morning, and I can't stop watching them.

Also, I want to thank every single one of you who offered their support and wished the best for me in the comments last chapter. I can (hopefully) assure you that I'll be fine. Only thing that's really killing me at this point are the speeches I'm having to give.

Sadly, my dad was no help in my situation. I'm not exactly sure what he said, but it was along the lines of me not having anxiety. The topic of me having any problems hasn't come up since then. Although, my mom has said that she misses the way I used to be, and how much I wanted to do with her. I don't miss it. I hope they get some sense knocked into them the next time I fucking breakdown because of them.

But seriously, thank you all for your support! You don't have to worry about me, I have a few friends I go to about this, and they offer me as much help as they can. No worries, I'll be fine.

I love you all, and thanks so much for caring about little ol' me. ❤️

-Dawn