Click! Pt. 2

It wasn't until Christmas when he got you back. Why it took him over a month to do it? You had no idea.

Once again, your cousin invited Patrick to come along with your family to the Christmas party. Everyone loves him, and thinks you two would be great together, only they're over looking one thing. You and Patrick are best friends, and that's all you will be. Neither of you ever had feelings for each other; you just loved each other's company.

You laid on your cousin's couch, dozing off, soon after Christmas dinner. The warmth of the house, and the cheeriness all around you made it hard to stay away, and eating all that food didn't help. Not even ten minutes after the dinner did you find yourself curling up in the corner of the couch.

What you didn't know was that Patrick was staring at you, a sly grin on his face. Quietly, he took out his phone and opened the camera app. He walked over to your resting body, and crouched nearly in front of your face. Focusing the camera on your face, and making sure everything else in the picture looked perfect, he took the picture.

He knew how much you hated people taking pictures of you sleeping, but that didn't stop him. Not even your family members, whom were watching him take revenge on you with great big smiles on their faces, tried to stop him.

Patrick stood up, opening Twitter on his phone, tweeting out the picture of you to his few thousand followers, and tagging you in it. The notification went off on your phone, startling you awake. You groaned, and reached for your phone in your back pocket to see what woke you up. Right when you opened the Twitter notification, you dropped your phone, and shot your head in the direction of Patrick. He gave you a nice big grin and a wave before he darted off to somewhere in the house. You sprung up from the couch and ran after him, dodging all of the family members.

There wasn't many places in the house where he could hide from you, but you still couldn't find him. No one knew where he was. You went into each and every room in the house, but sill no Patrick. You stopped in your cousin's bedroom, you pulling out your phone and dialed his number.

One ring, and immediately you heard the first few notes of Basket Case by Green Day coming from the bed. There was pounding, and angry mumbles coming from the same place when you walked towards it.

"So, Patrick. You gonna delete that picture from Twitter and your phone?" You asked him as you sat on the bed, waiting for his answer.

"N-not unless you burned the photo and negative of me from Thanksgiving." Patrick replied from under the bed.

"Now you know that's not gonna happen, sweetie." You said with a frown. No way you were burning the award winning photo.

"Then there's no way I'm deleting the photo!"

"Oh Patrick... Looks like it's time for me to plan my revenge," you told him as you got off the bed and walked towards the door. "You should have agreed, little man. There's no telling what I'll do to you." And with that, you closed the door to the bedroom with a huge smile on your face.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I know it's late, but my planning to write this didn't work out. I wanted to write 2 imagines for you guys, but all I've got for you is this crappy one. Hopefully I can write another Christmas/holiday one for you guys tonight!

-Dawwwn