Save Rock and Roll

Thank you so much for requesting @MissKylieStump ! Hope you like it!

You were one of them; One of the vixens. The girls that took your precious cinnamon roll away from you, and you couldn't do anything about it. What could you do? The love of your life was now half demon, and if you tried to go against them, you'd be killed. Even since you heard the word Patrick was dead, you still didn't want to give up. You weren't ready.

It's been a few days after this cult thing got the briefcase Fall Out Boy was trying to protect. Why they tried to protect it alone? You had no idea. All you knew was that something big and extremely evil was going to occur soon. Now, you just had to wait out what fate it had in store for everyone.

Since you had to blend in and not get killed, you're in the warehouse with the other vixens, destroying all instruments in music. Every few hours more hostages, mostly band members, are taken in, and almost immediately killed. A gruesome sight to withhold. But you had to blend in, so you did whatever you were told.

As of now, you were one of the vixens destroying the instruments. Every single instrument handed to you has been either a guitar or bass. It killed you a little bit inside each time you destroyed them, making you think Joe, Pete, and Patrick will never forgive you for what you're doing. Deep inside, you knew they would understand.

"Ay L/N, these two next," one of the vixens walked over to you, holding a guitar and bass in both hands. Your breathing stopped once you laid eyes on both of them. It was Patrick's Stump-O-Matic, and Petes bass. This entire time you hoped they'd never kind the guys' instruments, but sadly, they have.

Hesitantly, you grasped both of the instruments, and set Patrick's down first. It's gonna be even harder for you to break that one. Sighing, you grasped the neck of bass, and slammed it on the ground multiple times, making sure it broke. The neck broke off the body, the body being nearly in pieces. You stared at the bass for a short time, regretting staying alive every second. But you had to. For Patrick.

You dropped the neck, and looked over to the guitar. No matter how much you were annoyed with that thing, it keeping you up most nights, you didn't want to break it. It was important to Patrick, so it was important to you. You closed your eyes, and took the neck of the guitar in your hand, and slid it off the table carefully. You brought the guitar up, resting the body on the front of your shoulder. You just can't do it. A tear slowly fell from your eye just as you were bringing the guitar over your head; but something or someone stopped you.

"Please don't break it, Love. I need it to save rock and roll," a sweet, familiar voice sounded from behind you. Your eyes flew open, your head slowly turning around to make sure it's all real.

Behind you was Patrick Stump, dressed in skinny jeans, and a leather jacket with a cardigan and shirt underneath it. All of his clothes were white. Pure white. His face and hair was clean of all blood and dirt from before. Patrick grasped his white guitar by the strap that was still on it with one hand, the other lightly holding the body of the guitar.

You slowly let go of the guitar, making Patrick bring it down to make the strap fit comfortably on his shoulder. He smiled his bright, toothy smile, snaking one of his arms around your back, bringing you closer to him. All you could do was stare at him. Stare at the being whom was dead before, and is now alive.

Tests fell from your eyes when you finally coped with him being here. You wrapped your arms around his neck, squeezing what ever life he had, out of him(but not really). He squeezed you back; and there the two of you stood, blocking out what hell that was slowly being released behind you. The guys were playing their new snow white instruments, beams of light shooting out them them each note they played, hitting each vixen that tried to attack them. But they couldn't do much; not without Patrick.

You released Patrick from your grasp, knowing he had to help his friends. Only thing is, Patrick didn't let go. He still had his arms around you, his eyes staring right into yours. Slowly, he leaned in to you, connecting your lips with his. It was a slow, passionate kiss that let off fireworks inside you with each movement. You loved this man to death, and you wanted to stay like this forever. But you couldn't; Patrick broke the kiss, staring you once again in the eyes, and releasing you from his embrace.

He slowly brought his guitar up to play, walking away from you as if times was slowing down. He knew he had to go, but didn't want to. He strummed each chord to the song the other guys were playing, then broke eye contact with you as he started to sing. 

You watched as the boys turned the vixens back to good, each of them getting a change of white clothes. With each vixen hit with the light, the more of them were gathered around the boys, rocking out, and saving rock and roll. A smile grew across your face as you watched them. This was what they were meant to do; save people with music.

You stared at Patrick passionately singing his heart out. Few minutes into staring, Patrick caught your stare, and smiles wide at you. Patrick Stump is literally an angel.

I'm sorry if the ending was terrible, I literally didn't know how to end it, and I didn't want to type out the entire thing with the actual demon and blavlakaksfns. So, yeah. Hope you guys liked it! I love writing requests because 1. I never have any ideas, and 2. You guys help me come up with some pretty great things. It's kind d a win win situation (you get a fairly okay story, and I get practice and less sleep :P)

Anyway guys, I'll see you all later! Stay hip and coolio! Godihatemyselfsometimes. Bye!

-Dawn