Chapter 47 - Nightmare Moon

Nightmare Moon vanished in the roof so the others went to get the elements of harmony and Link had his Triforce piece ready to fight nightmare moon

"We need the elements of harmony to defeat Nightmare moon, Lets go get them!" Said Twilight.
They all headed out the door and used the hot air balloon and headed to ponyvile, As they arrived the night reigned over the whole of Equestria.

"This means Celestia is in trouble right?" Said Oozak.

"How did you figure that?" Said Link

"I read the book about the two sisters... I don't think we should stay around luna..." said Oozak.

Everyone arrived at twilights Library.

"Link I don't need to use the Triforce for this... I'm powerful enough as it is and I don't want to become the most powerful thing which can't be stopped..." Said Oozak.

"I guess that makes sense..." Said Link.

"Alright then everyone we have the power of friendship on our side!" Said Twilight

"Let's rock it!" Said Link zooming to get his train

They all boarded the train and using Oozak and Rainbow dashes speed they headed to canterlot in 5 seconds flat.

"Wow that was pretty incredible!" Said Link

They all dashed to canterlot castle as soon as they arrived and they saw that princess Celestia was laying defeat

"Twilight and the others will be back before you know it!" Said Celestia.

"Ha what chance of that is happening!" Said Nightmare Moon

"This one!" Said Twilight

"You guys again..." Said The mysterious pony.

"That's right, you are going to die right here, you know that!" Threatened Oozak charging at the pony.

"Oozak wait!" called out link as Nightmare moon ordered the pony to go through the portal.

"No you don't!" Said Oozak grabbing Synyster's leg.

"So this is how its going to be!" Said the pony.

"Damn right, need to put you out of your misery, Now girls the elements of harmony!" Said Oozak

The elements of harmony glowed a bright white light and The other pony escaped through the portal.

The Triforce of courage glowed bright on the back of link's right hand and he shone it at nightmare moon turning her back to Princess Luna.

" I'm so sorry! I missed you so much, big sister!" Said Luna.

"I've missed you too Luna!" Said Celestia.

"There is someone who I met, he isnt at all the smartest pony around Equestria, he has possibly had the toughest upbringing I've ever witnessed!" Said Luna.

"Worse than my upbringing, Losing a little sister and a grandma, just vanishing out of existence?" Asked the human.

"Worse Link, Worse his mother died in his hooves when he was just a colt, Come on out Synyster!, These guys don't mean trouble!"" Said Luna.

"Synyster?" Said Celestia

"That's what he told me his name is when I entered his dreams." Said Luna

"What's the hold up?" Asked Link

"Ill go see what the holdup is..." Said Luna

"Well link you did it, you have secured fierce deity's mask and now you can use it for whenever Equestria is in danger!" Said Celestia handing him the mask.

"Well that's a relief... it took three chapters to get to this stage and I think we deserve a victory." Said Link

"TIME FOR A PARTY!!!" Yelled Pinkie.

"I'm sorry pinkie but... I'm exhausted it took us a while to get to this stage so all I want to do is get some sleep." Said Link.

"What's you next move then Link?" Asked Twilight.

"Right now?... Nothing I'm checking in at the inn and getting rest anyone want to join?" Said Link.

Everyone apart from Celestia agreed.

"Well Ill be seeing you later princess!" Said Link.

"See you later Link!" Said Princess Celestia.