Chapter 33 - The swarm

Link's friends arrived early at Links house and they were going to give Oozak a surprise wake up.

"Everypony ready?" Whispered Link

They all nodded as Oozak was waking up slowly.

"SURPRISE!!!" Everyone yelled.

Oozak fell out of the bed and landed on his head and he held his horn in pain from the fight with shining armour.

"I found you out like a light last night!" Said Link.

"My horn hurts from that duel!" Said Oozak

Everyone was welcoming Oozak back and explaining some stuff.

"WHAT?, You five went to canterlot!" Said Rainbow dash

"That's right!" Said Oozak.

"By the way Oozak, Shining armour is Twilights brother." Said Link.

"Is it me or does that sound very awkward?" Said Oozak.

"Nah that is awkward!" Said Rainbow dash.

Everyone headed outside and decided to hang out in ponyvile for a while.

Fluttershy wandered around looking at flowers and the rock beside it shook quite violently, she hid behind a tree and poked her head around it just to find that it was a parasprite.

"You're not harmful, and you loom so CUTE!" Said Fluttershy cuddling the parasprite.

She headed and put it behind her mane, eventually she saw the others at a bench and they were explaining to Pinkie pie and Rainbow dash the exact details of their trip to canterlot.

"That sounded like fun!" Said Pinkie Pie.

"Understatement about the jail cell." Said Rarity

"No kidding!" Said Link

"Look what I found!" Said Fluttershy showing the group the parasite, only that it wasn't a parasprite it was eight of them!

"Oh... um there was only one just a second ago!" Said Fluttershy

The others thought it was cute, but Link didn't really think so since the yellow and blue ones looked like navi and tatl.

"Hey link you aren't happy about this?" Said Oozak

"Not really because they look similar to the guardian fairies I had before in hyrule." Said Link

"Well my ones keep multiplying the cuteness!" Said Fluttershy looking at four parasprite's multiplying into eight more

"That can't be good!" Said Rainbow dash as hers multiplied.

Eventually the parasprites surrounded ponyvile and it was up to them to send them back out of it.

"What do we do?" Asked Twilight

"I've got an idea!" Said Applejack

"Ok let's hear it." Said Oozak

"Let's round every single one of these things into a ball and send them to hit the hay!" Said Applejack.

"Let's do it!" Said Link

So everyone rounded up every single parasprite and the group managed to create a rolling boulder of them and Applejack was the Leader, They took them to the forest leading away from ponyvile

"Nice work Applejack!" Said Twilight.

Everyone started to head home but as they arrived at Fluttershy had kept one in her house while the others was busy rounding the others up, how we know this is because there was another swarm of parasites which hurried out of Fluttershy's house.

"Where did these come from?" Asked Oozak.

"I may have only kept one..." Said Fluttershy.

Link, Twilight, Applejack, Rarity and Oozak looked at Fluttershy furiously

"I'm sorry I couldn't help it, they are just too good to keep." Said Fluttershy.

"What now?" Said Oozak.

As Ponyvile was still swarmed with parasprites everyone tried tried different tactics to see if there was anyway to get rid of the parasprites.

"What haven't we tried already?" Said Link.

"Pretty much nothing its not working!" Said Twilight.

"Maybe if get a few instruments together they will start to follow!" Said Pinkie pie.

"Pinkie don't be sil-" Link paused.

"My head is hurting from all this madness!" Said Oozak banging his head on the table.

"PINKIE your a genius!" Said Link remembering the Bremen mask

Link zoomed off to get the mask and pinkie zoomed off to get 10 instruments while the others sat in agony.

Link and Pinkie Pie arrived back with Link wearing the Bremen mask and Pinkie holding 10 instruments.

"Ready?" Said Pinkie Pie.

"Here goes nothing!" Said Link.

They played the Bremen march and the parasprites began to follow them and the other pony's looked amazed how that it worked out.