Chapter - 42 - Gala round 2

Everyone was getting ready for the gala for the second time because they believed things would go a lot more smoothly than before and now there was a plan for the gala if things went badly, Link boarded the train with Oozak and Spike and headed straight for the gala.

"So this gala is going to be good right?" Said Oozak.

"Indeed, It's the best place to be since I moved here!" Said Link.

"Really? I thought you would have hated it since we found out your old friend died." Said Spike.

"Who Zelda- Ha! Nah she only knows me if she needs help." Said Link.

"Wait what?" Said Oozak.

"Look I'd rather not talk about this, Personally im trying my best to put the past behind me." Said Link.

Everyone arrived and Oozak put on a cyber cape which Rarity made especially for him.

"Suits you!" Said Spike.

"I agree!" Said Link.

"Well... I don't know what to think of it." Said Oozak.

The train stopped at the gala and Link went to get changed into his gala clothes.

"So..." Said Spike.

"So, What?" Said Oozak.

"Can I see your arm, Twilight told me all about it when you guys were at the crystal empire!" Said Spike.

"Okay..." Said Oozak removing the fur.

"That looks, uh..." Said Spike.

"Don't worry words are not needed about it." Said Oozak.

"So, How does the gala clothes fit with my eyepatch guys?" Said Link.

"Its... not exactly the best..." Said Spike.

"Agreed, A black eyepatch with a red mail on, That wouldn't suit you." Said Oozak

"Well I think it looks alright, Anyways the others are just around the corner, This eye wound is seriously bugging me so I kind of need the eyepatch." Said Link

"I guess that is true, I mean you wouldn't want to give every mare you come across nightmares would you?" Said Oozak.

"I think I already know the feeling..." Said Spike.

"Really?, You went there?" Said Oozak.

"What?" Said Spike

"Nevermind the others are here!" Said Link

"Let's do this." Said Oozak.

Everyone stood at the front gate of the gala.

"Wow everyone is looking amazing!" Said Spike.

"All right everyone we are here, we play and sing the songs which Link has made!" Said Twilight.

"I have just the songs!" Said Link.

"Wait, where do you get the songs from?" Asked Rainbow Dash

"Uh... Writer...?" Sai- Oh come on really Link?

"Oh your back!" Said Pinkie Pie.

Dammit Link that was two chapters ago!, The audience will be angry that the 4th wall keeps breaking!

"I'm sorry buddy." Said Link with a smile.

"Wait we already have an audience?" Said Twilight.

Ugh the readers Twilight readers, Now go sing at the gala.

"Okay then!" Said Pinkie Pie.

(At the Gala)

"Are you all ready? Lets begin this." Said Link heading on the stage alone grabbing the microphone.

(XIX)

"GALLOPING GALA YOU ALL READY!" Screamed Link as he got a cheerful crowd response.

(AOV)

(Psychosocial)

"Fillies and gentlecolts, it is good to be back here at the grand galloping gala HOW YOU ALL DOING!" Yelled Link and The crowd cheered.

"For the first time we have a new pony with us and he is know as OOZAK MAKE SOME NOISE!!!" Said Link.

"It is a pleasure to be welcomed to ponyvile, hell the whole of Equestria! And making us fit right in so THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!" Said Oozak.

"Of course I want to thank our friends who have joined us today thank you so much! RAINBOW DASH, FLUTTERSHY, APPLEJACK, PINKIE PIE, RARITY AND TWILIGHT!" Said Link and they all came close on stage smiling.

(Wait and Bleed)

(Killpop)

"OH MY GOD YOU ARE AMAZING!!!" Said Link as the crowd cheered.

"Do you want more like that?" Said Oozak.

"Help us sing this next song, Ill get you started!" Said Link

(Duality)

All left the stage apart from Link.

"Isn't it over?" Asked Oozak.

"What is Link doing?" Asked Twilight.

"This last song goes out to the ones I have lost..." Said Link sadly to the crowd.

(So far away)

"That was beautiful!" Twilight said almost crying.

"No, That was..." Said Oozak

"...the best night ever!" All said Apart from Oozak and they all laughed as the crowd cheered for them.