Chapter 13 - Link's Awakening

Put in equestria's hospital link had to be treated with proper care because of the serious impact that the wounds could leave him in a coma. A few days later Link woke up and he found himself stitched up and he looked around the room and he found two ponies that he hadn't met before. The other two ponies were fascinated because they had never seen a human in their land before.

A nurse came along "Oh goodness your awake you sure took a huge beating!" Said the nurse.

"How long was I out?" Asked Link

"Around two or three days." Said the nurse.

"Christ!" Link said surprisingly.

"I cant believe that you were introduced plus taken into this world by princess Celestia herself!" Said the nurse

"Did Celestia bring me here?" Link asked.

"Yes she did, you are also going to be sore for a few weeks so I suggest you take it easy other than that you can be discharged." Said the nurse

"Ok ill just be going then I wanna get home plus I wanna see my friends because I want them to know that im ok." Said Link

"Yeah that's understandable Link so I guess ill see you when I can." Said the nurse as Link went to the door.

Link wondered outside and looked up at the hospital and saw that it was quite a while before arriving home.

"Awww this'll take forever..." Said Link.

There was a loud whistling sound "Over here!" There was a horse with a carriage and the carriage was for any patients who lived far from the hospital.

So link boarded and before long it was pitch black with darkness.

"Well we better get some rest cuz I don't wanna stroll through the forest at dark." Said the horse.

So Link fell asleep on the chair and the horse found some shelter not far from the carriage.

In the early hours in the morning They decided to take the route in the forest anyway.

By morning Link had safely returned and he paid the horse extra rupees because he was kind to stay with him a night.

Link took a few steps in ponyvile and he said "Feels good to be home!"

He went back to his house to make some soup because he was getting hungry.

After Link got the soup he headed back outside to see if he could do anything with his friends, But of course nothing is possible with a good Pinkie pie welcome!

"Your back!" Pinkie pie shouted as Link stepped outside.

"That I am!" He said as he hugged her

"I'm sure you would love to go to this party that me and the others are going to and im making it for gummy!" Said Pinkie pie.

"Yeah good chance for everyone to know that im ok!" Link agreed.

So Link headed out to find some of his friends and he came across Rainbow dash and Applejack playing horseshoe and whoever got closest to the peg won the game.

Applejack gave a shot and it was further than the peg.

Link hid in the bush nearby and saw the game results and he thought that he could join in.

He came out of the bush before the next game had started and he wondered if he could join.

"Morning girls!" Link said.

"Oh Link your ok!" Said Rainbow dash.

"That's a mighty nasty bruise you got on your face there Link." Said Applejack.

"Ahh I'll live it doesn't last forever, also I've been through worse." Said Link trying to be a man about it.

"You mind if I join you in your game?" Asked Link.

"Sure the rules are that you have to-" Applejack tried to explain.

"Sorry to interrupt Applejack but I already know how to play this game you have to throw this as close to the peg and we get three shots each, right?" Link said.

"Well since you've joined its only fair if we both give you one so we all get two shots each, you ok with that RD?" Said Applejack

"RD? Whose-" Link said puzzled

"That's as long as its fair then its cool with me!" Said Rainbow dash.

"Ohhh!" Link said and he chuckled a bit.

"Link takes first shot!" Said Rainbow dash.

"Yeah show us your aim Link!" Said Applejack.

Link took a gulp and he threw the horseshoe as high as he could possibly go.

"Uhhh that's not a wise tactic Link" said Applejack curiously.

"Wait for it!" Said Link

The horse shoe came down alot quicker than when it was thrown in the air and landed near the peg.

"Damn so close!" Said Link.

"Ha! Lets see the master of this game win!" Said Rainbow dash

She threw the horseshoe and it landed closer to the peg than Links did.

"Nice shot Rainbow!" Said Link.

"You just need to learn from the master!" Said Rainbow dash.

"We'll see!" Said Applejack as she took her shot and the horseshoe went flying past the peg.

"Damn you can't aim straight Applesnap!" Said Rainbow dash.

"I'm sure Link's next shot will be just as hilarious as yours!" She said with laughter.

Link focused on the peg and he did the same tactic as last time, This time it landed on the peg instead of near.

"And that's a ringer!" Said Link with joy.

"Come on girls im sure there's a space for second place!" Said Link.

Rainbow dash threw her last horseshoe and it went further than Applejack's first one went.

"You couldn't hit a barn door with accuracy like that!" Applejack laughed

"Here let me show you!" Applejack said as she threw her last horseshoe and it landed dead on accurate on Link's horseshoe.

"YEEEE HAWWW! That's a ringer!" Said Applejack.

"Wow That's impressive!" Said Link.

As they both jumped and high five'ed each other.

"I lost..." Said Rainbow dash.

"Aww come on its all in good fun rainbow!" Said Link.

"Sure is, hey you going to Pink's party later Link?" Asked Applejack.

"Sure am I'll see you both there!" Said Link.

Link then wondered around ponyvile and people were surprised to see him the way he was including Rarity and Twilight.

"Link you're ok!" Said Twilight.

"Yeah I am I have a few bruises left but at least I can walk." Said Link.

"Pinkie pie invited us to one of her special party's and she does throw a fabulous party I have to say." Said Rarity.

"Well I've been invited as well so I'll be seeing you both there I guess." Said Link as he wondered back home.

"Hmm im going to need make my house higher so it is a proper penthouse and it needs to know who lives here, maybe at the same time I can design armour that will protect me when I'm off duty." Link said to himself

So Link entered his house and he wrote down the blueprints for his penthouse, He was also getting sleepy and this wasn't a good sign because he could NOT miss this party.

Link headed to where the party was and Pinkie pie was desperate to greet him at the door, The party lasted till late at night and Link was having more trouble staying awake than the others but he was going to plan and construct using magic the new penthouse he was thinking of the day of his awakening.