Chapter 4 - The Trials part 2

Link was cornered by his friends and things were looking bad because all he knew he had to avoid any incoming hits.

"Girls if you can hear me then Discord is messing with your mind." Link said.

The scenery then started snowing and raining in thick fog.

"WE'RE MARES!" They all said against Link.

Fluttershy flew into Link knocking him down on the ground.

"FLUTTERSHY!!!, What was that for?" Link said.

Link stood back up and he got knocked down again by Applejack then Twilight and then Rainbow dash. Link took a series of beatings from the pony's and then he fell to the floor with bruises.

"This isn't who you are...." Link said exhaustingly, then he passed out from the injuries of his wounds.

"DISCORD!!!" Yelled a voice.

"This was meant to be you being nice to the new Link not doing your usual business of your play time!"

Celestia came down and landed in front of Link, Celestia looked at the injured Link, Then she looked at the other pony's.

"Really Discord why do you do this then Celestia cast a spell to bring the others back to harmony.

"Come on Celestia its all in good fun teasing the new one for entering ponyvile I wanted to give him one of my special welcome party's." Discord said as he showed himself.

"By beating them up like a bully in the yard?!?" Celestia said angrily.

The pony's came out of the spell and came with the elements of harmony.

"What happened?" Said Twilight.

"Discord made you traps for link to fail his test making it unfair." Celestia said.

"What???" Everyone apart from Discord said.

Celestia moved out of the way so that Link was in plain view, They all gasped.

Link was still and passed out so he was very silent.

"Now then everyone, Shall we see what hidden power lies within Link?" Celestia said.

The elements started to brighten up and give off their power.

Then there was a yellow beam of light which shot from the sky and went over Link picking him up off the ground slightly then 6 other yellow lights shone and gave power to Link.

Then the beam and lights vanished and Link came back down unharmed and he gained all of his items again.

"Discord you are about to be sealed by my power of the master sword." Link said

Link then showed off the back of his right hand and used the master sword and jammed it in his head.

Discord slowly turned to stone and there was a new seal which would only break if Link needed to.

"Very well done link! but unfortunately..." Celestia said.

Link's items went away with the magic.

"Discord is my best friend so I'm afraid I have to order a punishment for you."

Link and the pony's were saddened, but the punishment wasn't anything bad.

"From now on link you are a part of ponyvile and these group of friends have to write letters to me once a week to tell me what you learn about friendship." Celestia said.