Chapter 30 - An honest mistake.

Everypony unloaded their stuff for their camping and they all arrived to their houses.

"Well I certainly enjoyed that trip!" Said Oozak.

"Well I tried to plan it out best as I could but I feel like that went by in a flash." Said Link sadly.

Link and Oozak headed off to bed and went to sleep for the whole night.

Link woke up a little earlier than planned and put his gear on and headed outside to speak with Celestia about the gala and having another concert there.

Link boarded the train and headed straight for Canterlot.

Because the Canterlot was closed due to night Link decided he needed the rest, so he spent the night in the train to kill time and speak with Celestia in the morning.

Oozak also woke up and realised Link was not in his bunk so he just thought he was out doing something important so he headed back to sleep.

Morning came and Link headed straight for the Canterlot gates.

"HALT!" Said The unicorn guard.

"Is there a problem?" Said Link.

"You are not permitted to enter the Canterlot castle!" Said The unicorn guard.

"You did this to me last time!" Said Link

"Did he now?" Said Another Unicorn guard

This unicorn guard was a higher class because he was carrying a sword with him and he noticed that Link was carrying a sword too.

"I see you are armed, I'm not letting you see princess Celestia!" Said the guard.

"Shining armour! This imposter is attempting to see the princess!

"So? What's so wrong about that?" Asked Link

"You could be a terrorist for all I know!" Said Shining armour.

"Whoa, Watch the Racism there pal!" Said Link angrily.

"Come on your under arrest!" Said Shining armour.

"ARREST? For what!" Asked Link.

"Driving a damaged train for starters!" Said the Guard.

"That pretty much." Said Shining armour putting Link in handcuffs.

"I can't believe this..." Said Link.

Oozak woke up and noticed that Link hadn't returned, he headed outside and looked for him and Applejack, Twilight, Rarity and Rainbow Dash noticed this.

"Have you lost something?" Asked Rainbow Dash.

"It's Link he has gone missing again!" Said Oozak.

"He wasn't with you last night?" Asked Rarity.

"No he was but I woke up last night and he wasn't in his bunk and now I can't find him!" Said Oozak.

Link was taken to the Jail in Canterlot.

"Arrested with no necessary reason..." Said Link.

"Keep him here!" Said Shining armour.

Shining armour headed out the Jail and went to Celestia's quarters to inform him about the new prisoner.

"So your saying that Link was gone Late at night and hasn't returned." Said Applejack.

"Yes, that is what I'm saying." Said Oozak.

"Ill write a letter to Princess Celestia!" Said Twilight.

Spike arrived at the right time and sent the letter to Celestia.

"Princess I have arrested a prisoner he was armed and headed straight for Canterlot." Said Shining armour.

"Very good, I'm glad I gave you that promotion to you for keeping this place safe!" Said Celestia

Oozak arrived at canterlot and they saw Links train being impounded.

"That's Links train!" Said Twilight.

"He has got to be here then." Said Oozak.

"Maybe he got mistaken as a poor prisoner?" Said Rarity.

"I doubt that." Said Applejack.

"Let me check the area with my powerful magic!" Said Oozak.

Oozak used magic and it didn't require a horn.

"So I see that my special pony has arrested you!" Said Cadence.

"Who the hell is that?" Said Oozak.

"What, you have the power to look through walls?" Said Twilight.

"I think it would be best if we kept quiet because Oozak is trying to see what is going on twilight!" Said Applejack.

"Link is arrested but there is an Alicorn Protecting the door, shhh I think Link is trying to say something!" Said Oozak.

"This is seriously stupid, your taunts are seriously pathetic!" Said Link.

"This is Canterlot! Some pathetic lowlife like you would try and enter such a high class!" Said Cadence

"I only came to only have a few words about the gala, I was using reasonable force but instead I get arrested for no unearthly reason!" Said Link as Cadence left the room.

"Link is pretty mad at the guard." Said Oozak.

"I absolutely don't blame him!, he has been a prisoner before." Said Rarity

"Let's go and save him!" Said Oozak charging against the door.