Chapter 28 - The undead nightmare

The train escaped the house and the tracks were laid steaming forward at full speed.

"That was close!" Said Spike

The train was at full speed now and it was leaving ponyvile for a retreating, the back carriage was being bashed about abusively too.

"I'll go back there and see what's going on, Spike remember how to drive the train?" Said Link.

"Sure do!" Said Spike holding the controls.

"Link be careful in there!" Said Twilight.

"I'm always careful!" Said Link going out the back of the front carriage.

"Well I'm sure Link can handle himself well!" Said Rarity.

But Link came crashing back through the window and landing in the front carriage again.

"How the?" Said Link looking at the one changeling.

But there were others which were trying to free the zombiefied Oozak.

Applejack helped Link up and he took down the changelings one by one with swift movements, but they were too late and Oozak was already attacking Link.

"SPIKE STOP THE TRAIN!" yelled Link and as he said that he pulled the emergency brakes and it sent everyone flying out the front.

They all landed separately and Fluttershy landed next to link as the train was coming straight for them, Link grabbed Fluttershy rolled to safety with her.

"THAT WAS TOO CLOSE!" Said Fluttershy with a panic.

"But I saved you, we are safe, EVERYONE ELSE GOOD?" link called.

But it was ironic the Oozak landed next to the others and Link dashed with Fluttershy to stop him, they put the chains on him again very swiftly.

"Now im not finished!" Said Link drawing his sword the back of the train carriage and he could see that the changelings are not very smart and therefore he attacked every object which wasn't broken.

Once that was done Link was making the plan about how to take back ponyvile......AGAIN.

(Planets)

There were changelings which changed into Link and the others and soon they were surrounded.

"We're trapped!" Cried Twilight.

Link put his hands together and slammed his hand to the ground and therefore made a dome of flames around everypony and the changelings and zombies were all set on fire, the remains burned in ashes.

"THAT WAS AMAZING!" Said Pinkie Pie.

"UP TOP!" Called Rainbow dash flying just at the right altitude for Link to hi-five her.

"Now onto business!" Said Link.

Everypony took each step cautious around Oozak in chains, Applejack Especially.

They arrived at Twilights house and from there it seemed pretty quiet.

"Perfect they haven't hit this place yet!" Said Twilight.

Link was taking huge breaths and he sat on a chair.

"What's wrong Link?" Asked Fluttershy.

"That was Goddess powers- I'm never EVER doing that move again!" Said Link breathing heavily.

"That was enough to take out a whole wave of those things!" Said Rainbow Dash.

"And nearly killed me in the process!" Said Link.

They all got prepared and they learned how to defeat a zombie pony by capturing one and testing its various movements and where to aim in order to successfully defeat it.

"I see you all have pets." Said Link after a good study and putting Oozak on the tree.

"Yeah and believe it or not a little guy like a tortious saved me!" Said Rainbow Dash.

"I had a Pet once." Said Link

"Really?" Said Twilight.

"I did, now that I think of it I probably shouldn't say what she was." Said Link

"It is fine, can you please tell us?" Asked Fluttershy.

"Alright, just promise not to laugh." Said Link with embarrassment.

"And?" They all said leaning over him.

"it was a horse...." Said Link quietly.

They all burst out with laughter, Leaving Link in a proper embarrassing situation

"Knew I shouldn't have said anything!" Said Link towards Oozak.

Link grabbed his gear and headed back to his house, known as Chrysalis's new lair with everyone.

"This is it!" Said Link.

"This is where this awful disaster ends!" Said Rarity.

They entered the house and took the stairs up and fighting the hordes guarding the stairs, soon they finally got to the door and Link busted it down.

"Well I see the observant ones made it back in the end!" Said Chrysalis

"That is the rumour." Said Applejack.

"Well you see, what I'm doing here is for the greater good!" Said Chrysalis.

"I get it..." Said Link

Link's friends gasped as they saw princess Celestia laying on the ground wounded.

"PRINCESS CELESTIA!" they all yelled apart from Link.

"Link there must be something you can do to defeat this which!" Said Twilight.

"Stuff happens." Said Link looking at Chrysalis and slowly pulling out the revolver.

All was silent, Link took focus and drew and shot Chrysalis and she disappeared out of a puff of black smoke and all the Zombies around did the same, There was a beam of Light from where Chrysalis was standing.

Oozak came walking in.

"Why was I chained up?" Oozak asked.

Everyone smiled because they had their best friend and Alicorn back