Chapter 43 - Cloudsdale

"KEEP IT TOGETHER!" Yelled Oozak splashing water on his face.

"Crud... The masks are gone... If I ever need fierce deity's mask again I need to find them!" Said Link.

Oozak yelled even louder drawing Link's attention.

"Hey Oozak you alright in there?" Said Link.

"LINK!, give me two seconds!" Said Oozak.

Link waited patiently and Oozak opened up the door.

"What was that about, and also we have a problem." Said Link

"Sorry its just that im getting to know Rarity alot and I cant stop thinking about my arm." Said Oozak.

"Anyways the masks I need to summon are missing and I need them back to get fierce deity's mask." Said Link

"Ok ill Finnish up here and ill be with you in a minute we will get our friends and ask Celestia where abouts to search." Said Oozak.

Link wrote a letter to celestia and Oozak sent it off immediately.

"We came as quick as we could!" Said Twilight entering the house with the others.

A letter came from Oozak's horn and Link read it.

"The three places we need to search are, The everfree forest, Cloudsdale and Canterlot." Said Link reading the letter.

"I vote cloudsdale, the everfree forest is so scary!" Said Fluttershy.

"Ok well its about time I visited somewhere new!" Said Link.

Everyone headed towards a hot air balloon and Link wasn't too impressed about it.

"Are we even all going to float on this chubby looking thing?" Said Link.

"Yep!" They all said.

"Ok if you insist..." Said Link.

"Lets go check into the cloudsdale inn when we arrive!" Said Rainbow dash flying away from the ground

"Alright I guess we have our plan!" Said Applejack.

"Hmm." Said Oozak.

"What in the world are you thinking about Oozak?" Asked Rarity

"Oozak jumped out of the hot Air balloon, Rarity gasped and was shocked at what Oozak had done.

But Oozak was an alicorn and he flew really fast catching up to the air balloon and they all were amazed.

"WHOOO!" Screamed Oozak doing different tricks.

"I forgot that he had wings!" Said Pinkie pie.

As the hot air balloon arrived to Cloudsdale everyone saw that there was a dark grey Pegasus putting a beat down on another pony.

"Good lord!" Said Rarity.

"Oh gosh look over there!" Said Fluttershy.

"Huh, I never seen a Pegasus take down the big and mighty steam roller!" Said Rainbow dash.

"Ha!, Steam roller!, That's a good name because concrete just owned you!" Said The pony delivering the final punch knocking Steam roller out.

"Wow you really are amazing, I'm rainbow dash!" Said Rainbow dash.

"Okay... Whatever." Said The pony.

"Uh okay that was not as planned..." said Oozak.

"What were you expecting a welcome party?" Said The pony.

"What's your name?" Said Rarity politely.

"Classified." Said the pony.

"Classified!!!, that's the coolest name ever!" Said Pinkie pie.

The pony started to growl.

"Uh Pinkie, this pony doesn't look friendly!" Said Link.

"Link's right Pinkie, by the way he managed to deal with another Pegasi that big." Said Twilight.

"Look it was nice meeting different species of pony's and whatever the hell you are supposed to be, but I hope to see you weirdos in a looong time!, Buh Bye!" Said The pony.

"Screw you!" Said Link angrily.

"Link, calm down..." Said Applejack.

"You there!" Said Another Pony

"Who us?" Said Twilight.

"Yeah have you seen this pony?" Said The Pony.

"Oh my gosh your Spitfire!" Said Rainbow dash.

"I am, look have you seen him or not?" Said Spitfire.

"Yes just now he went that way, if you can bring him back to me then ill give you this weird mask I found." Said Spitfire holding out the keatons mask.

"Oh snap..." Said Applejack.

"On it!" Said Oozak.

"Are you sure?" Said Twilight.

"I've got this!" Said Oozak.

"Be safe dear!" Said Rarity.

"Don't you worry about me!" Said Oozak blushing.

"Ah im sure he'll be fine, come on we have alot of masks to find!" Said Link