Chapter 9 - The Gala night with the hero

Link woke up the next morning hyped ready for the grand galloping gala he walked to Rarity's house first because she had been working extra hard on the clothes that had to look special for the night to arrive.

Link knocked on the door and Rarity answered and she was really tired.

"Jesus Rarity you of look exhausted." Said Link.

"Yes well I wasn't the one staying up the entire night sewing every piece of thread on the new guy's gala clothes." Rarity said

"Anyway take a good look at..... THAT!!!" Said Rarity opening up a curtain which had a stand which had Link's gala clothes on.

"Oh wow Rarity, You truly are a stylist because these clothes are just stunning!." Link said happily.

"Well that is your design done, take a look at everyone else's fabulous designs made by me!" Rarity said and she pulled another curtain and there held six pony stands which held the other's gala clothing.

"Rarity these are great!" Said Link.

"Well I do have to make sure that everything is perfect otherwise what will I have to do?" Rarity said.

"Well just promise me this, please just take it easy when making clothes from now on ok?" Said Link.

"Well its just that-" Rarity stuttered.

"Just go careful." Said Link with a smile.

Link the headed home with the gala clothes and he put them on instantly and he thought that this would be perfect to achieve the certificate of an engineer so that he could finally be a magical train driver in case they need to get to long distance places.

He decided he wanted to give them a surprise when they arrived to the gala so he took them off and decided that he would put them on the way there.

It was the late afternoon because they couldn't head off because Rarity needed sleep from where she stayed up all night.

"Right everyone we are going to need someone to pull the carriage to the gala for all of us." Said Twilight.

Link rose his hand.

"Yes Link?" Said Twilight.

"I will need to drive the train there so im afraid im going to need someone with me to go with me in the train." Said Link.

"Alright well, say I if you want a ride with Link's train with him." Said Twilight.

All the mare's were quiet.

"I'll go!" said Spike.

"Alright anyone else?" Said Link.

Once again they were quiet.

"Ok me and Spike will head off in the train and keep this walkie talkie with you to report anything like when we are there and we will all get out at the same time to see how amazing this is." Said Link handing Twilight the walkie talkie.

"Good luck and we will see you there!" Said link as him and Spike boarded Link's train.

Link blew the train whistle as loud as he could and he and Spike gave a wave to them.

When they were on the magical tracks that the train had made Link was still trying to understand what the pony's do at the gala.

"So what does everyone wanna do at the gala?" Said Link in the walkie talkie.

"I wanna do business selling apple products at a stall for everyone to enjoy!" Said Applejack.

"I want to hang around with the wonderbolts!" Said Rainbow dash.