Chapter 29 - The facts

After the undead plague Link was helping him and his friends out to go camping for a few days so they packed any items they wanted to bring and gather up to the field near ponyvile.

Oozak was still uneasy about walking so he had to be careful where he has to walk.

"I'm sure this will be fun!, I was on adventure before I came here and I know a lot about staying at various spots!" Said Link with excitement.

Oozak put his gear on and they were going outside to meet the others.

"We all ready?" Asked Oozak.

"Yes we are, let's go enjoy ourselves!" Said Pinkie Pie

They all walked the field to the north carrying their stuff and they headed into another long field.

"So where bouts are we headed?" Asked Applejack.

"Well for now this direction I just want to explore parts of Equestria which I haven't visited yet." Said Link.

"That is true and there other places you and Oozak need to understand." Said Twilight.

They walked a long distance and they walked past canterlot where the grand galloping gala would soon take place for a 2nd time.

"Hey that's soon isnt it?" Asked Link pointing at canterlot.

"Yep, and this time we can go on the train to get there!" Said Spike

"Once Oozak has finished repairing it." Said Link.

"That'll need time, I'm honestly surprised I was that powerful when I was one of those... Things." Said Oozak

"Oh goodness I haven't even thought about making your gala clothing Oozak!" Said Rarity in a panic.

"Ah I'm sure you'll have time to make it in time!" Said Oozak

It was slightly getting a bit darker and everyone else wanted to stop for the night, So Oozak reached in his bag and pressed a button and out came a huge tent to fit at least 10 Pony's inside.

Link went to collect some fire wood and there they all sat around the campfire and there they talked for the night.

"Hey, Do you guys want to know one of the hidden skills that I learned at my sword training?" Asked Link.

"Yeah sure!" Said Rainbow dash.

"One of the basic sword techniques is the jump attack. It inflicts great damage, but none would call it effective against multiple foes. To perform the jump strike, I must first prepare a jump attack, but focus on power in my blade. The surge the blade releases can strike all enemies around me.

(Demonstration 8 different logs.)

I need to Focus on timing the power and then release my strength!" Explained Link

The others gave a round of applause as link gave a bow.

"Everyone I think we should get to bed tomorrow is a long walk!" Said Oozak.

The others headed off to sleep for the night while Link was still playing with the fire.

"Hey Link?" Called Oozak.

"Yeah?" Said Link

Oozak came and sat by the fire next to Link.

"I saw before you left that you used the revolver, Please don't tell me you used it to kill a pony..." Said Oozak.

"I uh - why are you asking me this?" Said Link.

"Its because I noticed there was an empty bullet inside the revolver." Said Oozak curiously.

Link sighed and pulled out the revolver and emptied the magazine.

"I did kill a pony... I don't know what I felt after that happened but it was this underworld leader known as chrysalis and she zombiefied you." Explained Link

"So you killed this pony to save me?" Oozak questioned him.

Link stared at the fire and took a sigh.

"Yes I did that was the only cure was to kill a form of her and then any pony which was infected." Said Link.

They both looked at the slowly dying fire and Link stood up.

"Well I'm glad you managed to save ponyvile, but I got to ask you something." Said Oozak.

"What Is it?" Asked Link.

"Do you recon I can do some flying If I am an Alicorn?" Said Oozak.

"Hmm I don't know, I'm not exactly the flying type of pony, hell I'm no pony at all, maybe ask Fluttershy or Rainbow Dash?" Said Link.

"Did someone call me?" Fluttershy asked quietly.

"Do you recon you can teach me how to fly tomorrow?" Oozak asked.

"I can try, but I'm not too confident in the air to be honest." Said Fluttershy stepping outside the tent.

"Well I'm going to hit the hay, Tomorrow we'll see about your flying." Said Link

"Goodnight Link!" They both said to him.

"Well I've noticed there are three types of pony's in Equestria so far." Said Oozak.

"Me and Rainbow Dash are Pegasus's, Twilight and Rarity are Unicorns, Pinkie Pie and Applejack are earth pony's." Explained Fluttershy.

"I'm guessing you're not familiar to my kind of... breed?" Asked Oozak.

"I have never met an Alicorn, apart from Celestia before." Said Fluttershy.

Both pony's ended up going to bed a few moments of explanation.

The next day they woke up and realised maybe It was time to get heading back home because they had fun camping and exploring.

"Which way was the way back again?" Asked Rainbow dash.

"This way!" Said Twilight looking at the map.

They walked another days walk back to ponyvile and they were happy to have spent a few days away from home.