Chapter 14 - Showtime

A few days later link learned skills to build the penthouse he thought about and it was just about ready for the opening party. The penthouse was high enough to get a good view at the whole of ponyvile and other far lands in Equestria.

Link jumped took the elevator down and stood outside the front door where the whole of ponyvile was waiting for the big cheer on for Link.

"Showtime!" Link whispered to himself as he opened both doors.

As he stood up on the set up stage where the mayor gave out the speech for Link.

"Ladies and gentlecolts please may I have your attention to the legend LINK!!!" The mayor said in the microphone as Link walked on stage.

"Thank you, Thank you! Now I know I may have achieved the impossible by building my own house this big! But I followed a simple story that got the job done." Said Link

The whole crowd cheered including Link's friends.

"A story, A boy swings a sword for many quests, and he goes to war and afterward he places the Sword back where it came from, But no matter what he might do with his hands, Go fishing, Build a house, Play with other ponies, His hands remember the sword." Link said

The whole crowd gave a little cheer.

Link pulled out his sword on his back and pointed it skyward

"FOR EQUESTRIA!!" Link shouted

Every pony gave out a huge cheer and he cut the red ribbon which was created by rarity for this special ocation with his sword.

"LET'S PARTY!" Link yelled

Everyone ran inside Links penthouse and the elevator was only for Link and his friends.

"This place is incredible!" Said Twilight.

"You could say that again!" Said Applejack as everyone walked in the elevator.

"Hey Rainbow lets pull something off!" Said Link

Link whispered in Rainbow dash's ear

"Lets do it!" Said Rainbow dash

"HEY EVERYONE!" shouted Link outside the elevator

"LAST ONE UPSTAIRS IS A ROTTEN EGG!" Yelled Rainbow dash.

But before anyone could do anything the cutie mark crusaders entered the elevator within the speed of sound.

"Welcome abroad kids!" Link said

The elevator doors closed, Everyone laughed.

"Now before the house party begins for us I want to give everyone in this elevator for my new house the special VIP tour of this place." Said Link

The elevator doors opened and there was Link's door you want to know who is behind this door?

Everypony was ready so Link put in the gold key in the lock and twisted it and there a hidden door opened as well as the door which required the key.

Behind the door was Princess Celestia and the ponies were amazed about how well the place came when only 1 person made it.

"PRINCESS CELESTIA?!?" Link's friends yelled.

They all took a bow apart from Link because he already greeted her before everyone else.

"That's right!" Said Link

"Link wrote to me about how this place works and it is really impressive!" Said Celestia

"Well I'm going to go stand by the door to greet everypony in, Link I trust you to give the quick VIP tour to these pony's?"

"You can count on me princess!" Said Link and Celestia walked away smiling.

"Ok over here is the living room this is the place to just sit and chill out." Said Link in a really big living room.

"A Living room right next to the front door? Fancy!" Said Rarity

"Downstairs is right there so if you would like to follow me." Said Link.

They all went downstairs to the crop's zone. "Here is the Applecrop-" Link was stopped by Applejack and Applebloom's speed ploughing which was done in 10 seconds flat.

"Ugh, Now your both really filthy!" Said Rarity.

"That's the point in crops!" Said Applejack proudly

"Ok further across the corridor is another room!" Said Link

Link gave Rarity a little nudge "You might Like this next part!" He whispered.

"Here is the another crop room!" Said Link

"I thought you said I would like this!" Rarity whispered in Links ear.

"Just watch!" He whispered back.

"Ready for another go girls?" Link said

"Oh no..." Said Rarity.

"GO!" Yelled Applebloom and she and Applejack ran to the crops but they didn't realise the hidden pressure plate which Link installed.

"ACSESS DENIED!" yelled a computer and the whole room went white.

"What in tarnation?" Applejack looked confused.

Then two metal hands held hold of Applebloom and Applejack

"SOMETHING'S GOT ME LINK!!!" Yelled Applebloom.

"That's the point!" Said Link.

There was a giant glass door which shut on them both.

"Link this isn't funny!" Said Applejack

"Oh this is great!" Said Rarity.

"What's going to happen to them?!" Asked Fluttershy in fear.

Then the roof became a massive showerhead

"Uh oh!" Said Applejack and Applebloom at the same time

They both got soaked with water.

"HA HA This is great!" Said Rainbow dash.

Once the water stopped Applejack and Applebloom steamed with anger.

Everyone was laughing.

"Aw come on girls it was funny but ill clean up the prints you left in my house if that will make it up to you." Said Link.

"Fine." Said Applejack with a sigh.

They all left the bathroom and Pinkie Pie said to Link.

"You NEED to teach me that trick so I can catch Rainbow dash more often!"

Rainbow Dash appeared around the door suddenly.

"Ha I'm too quick for a trap like that!" Said Rainbow dash.

She zoomed off and There was a sudden sound and then Link smiled at Pinkie pie and Pinkie looked confused as why he was

"ACSESS DENIED!" yelled the computer

"OH COME ON!" yelled Rainbow dash.

Pinkie pie and Link laughed.

After showing the rooms including: Swimming pool, Basement and Cinema room and much more they finally came across the Garage.

The door opened and the room contained: Link's train, Training room for Link, Armour and gala clothes for Link, Six horse stands for the gala clothes, Gem mountain for Spike, Bremen mask and Fairy for Fluttershy, Magic practise for Twilight, Race track for Rainbow dash, Three huge mirrors for Rarity, Four Apple tree's for kick practise for Applejack and a Stage centre for Pinkie Pie.

"This Place Is basically the place we all practise for the gala and it is also the place where I store this lonely beauty!" Said Link dusting off his golden train.

This house is AMAZING!!!" said everyone.

There was a loud crowd coming from upstairs.

"Well that's the party guests lets go back upstairs!" Said Pinkie Pie.

They all zoomed upstairs ready for the party.