Prolouge + Chapter 1 - Meeting new freinds

Prologue

Hello readers, before you begin reading this fan fiction I just want to say that I do not own most of these characters so I take no credit for the characters, other than that enjoy the fan fiction! :)

Long ago when i was known as the hero of time i had ventured through Hyrule and the great sea i had fulfilled my destiny fighting evil and saving several kingdoms going through time and space so we could all live in piece. However one day i was taken to a secret realm through the great sea and taken to a magical place known as Equestria it was there when i had realized i had another destiny to fulfill, It was there i had met friends which all had something to represent harmony, Everyone had lessons learnt about friendship and others fighting for peace. I was taken through to Equestria by its ruler Princess Celestia i will always thank her for fixing my life - Link

"Well link here is your new home I had to take you out of the great sea because ever since you defeated Gannon the wind he composed has started breezing so you have no choice but to live here." Said Celestia.

Link was happy for what princess Celestia had done for him giving him a new home and giving him the ability to talk and a new quest awaits him and meets new friends.

Pinkie pie zoomed to Link and she said "So you must be new to ponyvile, Yay Lets celebrate!"

"WHOA!!!, where did you come from?!?" Said Link

Pinkie pie replied with "I come from ponyvile, Silly!!"

Link took a look at pinkie pie because she was the first pony other than princess Celestia that he has met.

"Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Link and I came from another dimention where we had to travel island to island to get to places that's why im human and I still am in this world, also I was referred to the hero of the winds and yes that tale does exist." Link explained to Pinkie Pie.

"I like you Link your nice, you should meet my friends im sure you will get along well with them." Said Pinkie

Chapter 1

Pinkie Pie gave Link a tour around ponyvile showing where shops are as they came to Twilight sparkle's house.

Pinkie pie knocked at the door gently and Spike answered the door.

"Hi Pinkie what brings you here?" Said Spike

"Oh hi Spike I wanted to introduce you and Twilight the new citizen of ponyvile his name is Link and he is right here."

Spike took a look at Link and he said "He isn't a pony!"

"No that's right Spike I am a human" said link

Pinkie said to Spike "Spike is Twilight around? I wanna introduce him to our friends"

"She is here its ok for you to come in she is reading a book about the elements of harmony at the moment." Said spike

"The elements of harmony???" Said Link in a surprised voice.

Spike looked puzzled at Link and said "Uhh yeah."

"Oh ok then." Said Link.

Pinkie Pie and Spike and Link walked up to the library and as Spike mentioned she was reading a book about the elements of harmony.

"Oh hi Pinkie! What are you up to?" Said Twilight

Pinkie said "Twilight I want to introduce you to Link he came with princess Celestia this morning and he is the new citizen of ponyvile."