Chapter 45 - Mask hunting in the Everfree forest.

Everyone jumped on the hot air balloon and headed back to ponyvile, The next stop was the everfree forest and there was no stopping between link to get the masks now.

"Alright here is the plan the next stop is the everfree forest and we find any masks which are hidden in there!" Said Link.

"Link the everfree forest is going to be swarming with unnatural creatures." Said Twilight.

"Okay ill make note of that." Said Link.

The hot air balloon landed and everyone headed to the everfree forest.

"Oh um... I'm just going to stay behind, Its full of scary monsters in there!" Said Fluttershy quietly

"Okay that's fine, in fact will it be okay if you get started in Canterlot and once we are done in the everfree forest we will meet you there!" Said Link.

"Wow okay thank you!" Said Fluttershy surprisingly.

Fluttershy headed off to canterlot almost instantly.

"Well what masks do we need to find?" Said Oozak.

"We need to find the circus leaders mask, Bremen mask, Mask of scents, Captain's mask, Garo's mask, Gibdo's mask, Kamaro's Mask, Postman's hat, Don Gero's Mask, Stone Mask, Giant's Mask... Ah crud..." Said Link.

"What? I was enjoying the name pronouncements!" Said Pinkie Pie.

"I've just realised that we need to Get four other masks!" Said Link.

"Does this list ever end?" Said Oozak.

"I know it feels like it doesn't!" Said Link.

"Well here we are everypony!" Said Applejack as everyone arrived.

"Alright lets split up!" Said Link.

And they did Rainbow dash went with Twilight, Rarity and Link, Oozak went with Applejack and Pinkie Pie.

"Searching, searching I enjoy searching!" Said Pinkie pie bouncing

"What have we walked into?" Said Oozak quietly

"I don't know..." Said Applejack

There was a sudden howl of a timber wolf

"Uh oh..." Said Pinkie Pie

There was around 6 Timberwolves which surrounded Oozak, Applejack and Oozak.

Twilight, Rarity, Rainbow dash and Link found In bushes the Captain's mask, Garo's mask, Gibdo's mask, Kamaro's Mask, Don Gero's Mask, Stone Mask, Giant's Mask.

"Jackpot!" Said Link.

"What in heavens do these masks do anyway?" Asked Rarity.

There was a scream in the distance, That sounded like pinkie!" Said Rainbow dash.

Everyone rushed towards the place where they were surrounded and they saw there was more swarming on them and Oozak was having trouble fighting one of them.

"Timberwolves!, I read about these but there is too many for us to handle!" Said Twilight.

Link jumped down and whistled as loud as he could grabbing the attention of the other timber wolves.

"Over here Sparky!" Said Link rounding them up.

Link ran as he was getting chased down by timber wolves.

"Now!" Said Oozak.

Applejack, Pinkie pie and Oozak rushed to Twilight, Rarity and Rainbow dash.

Link ran until he got cornered by a blockage blocking the path to the position.

"Crud." Said Link.

There were Timberwolves everywhere so Link pulled out a few bombs and threw them into some of the timber wolves and that was seriously unaffected towards.

But there was a figure which jumped in front of Link and there was a white flash.

"Woah where am i?" Said Link

"Sorry about that, Your items made them a groom instead of a boom." Said Zecora

"Zecora?" Said Link as Zecora pulled down her hood

"I give you these masks at their best, May it do well In your quest!" Said Zecora handing the four other masks.

"Wow... Thanks!" Said Link

Oozak and the others sat outside the forest.

"I cant stop thinking about Link, He could be in a lot of danger!" Said Oozak.

"Link is tough dear you know that!" Said Rarity.

Link arrived outside the everfree forest with the masks.

"You made it!" said Twilight.

"Sure did, come on... Canterlot here we come... FOR THE LAST TIME!!!" said Link